• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

is Knight selling the M110 sass to the public?

Re: is Knight selling the M110 sass to the public?

14000 I think. If you want a nice KAC let me know.

Rich

The Army has had a lot of problems with them, like...it likes to throw rounds when the barrel gets hot. I guess that would not be a problem if if your not just poppin off rounds but you can see that being a problem overseas in a target rich environment. I have heard Reed Night said
only shoot it as fast as you can put your hand on the barrel. Second people have told me it has went fully auto randomly I think it is caused by some screw loosening up in the trigger mechanism. I don't know if it is sold with a scope but the ones sold to the Army comes with a Leopold 2nd focal plain scope. I personally don't care for second focal scopes.

14K and problems?
I may just get 2 AWM's instead say 308 and 338 lapua

Wow did not think it was going to be that high

they are very finnicky when they have a few rounds through them, such as rapid shots and the barrel heating up. Also they have had problems in the past with the hammer striking the FP to lightly and lightly denting the primer. I would spend my money else were such as an Armalite Super Sass, essentially the same weapon and in my opinion it is a better rifle that the Knight. I own one and it shoots sub MOA all day long and has adjustable gas regulator for regular and suppressed shooting. A great all around system for about 11000 dollars less minus the glass

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">they are very finnicky when they have a few rounds through them, such as rapid shots and the barrel heating up. Also they have had problems in the past with the hammer striking the FP to lightly and lightly denting the primer. I would spend my money else were such as an Armalite Super Sass, essentially the same weapon and in my opinion it is a better rifle that the Knight. I own one and it shoots sub MOA all day long and has adjustable gas regulator for regular and suppressed shooting. A great all around system for about 11000 dollars less minus the glass </div></div>

+1 for Armalite. I used to be obsessed with the KAC stuff, but it is essentially vaporware unless you're willing to dish out huge amounts of cash for a "collector's item".

Wow, 11 K and problems. Sign me up for one then. Sorry for the sarcasm, but I just couldn't help it.

Hell, for 11k, you may be able to find a decent HK PSG-1 stick, or an MSG90.

Knesek use to have them listed on there web site. But since the buying madness I dought you could even get one and Im sure that the 10k+ price tag has shot up since then if you could find one. But if you have the funds more power to ya.

If you want a semi auto you should look at getting a custom rifle built. Also a number of manufacturers have new semi .308 coming out.

So if I want one built who are the custom gun makers that would be a good "fit" for an automatic?
Bill

You could buy parts and have GAP build you a rifle that is cheaper and more accurate.

-dan