• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is my landlord a fucking dick?

Yeah. Lotta work. Not much skill in that. All labor is imported other than some skilled stuff like that.

Shows how little you know about CO and super over priced ski resort towns.
You think regular towns cant find employees right now?
Then add some skills to the mix beyond cleaning rooms, bussing tables or bumping chairs.
You should see what Vail Hospital offers me to come work 3 shifts a week during winter and summer peak seasons.
What, and have to deal with all the hot chicks in Bogner suits coming in to Emergency with twisted ankles ? Pfffftt...:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ravenworks

Frankly I don't get all the shyster shit about not fixing a broken window. "1000" sounds like a bullshit quote anyways. Probably get it fixed for 400-500 cash. Big deal. That money is a postage stamp on an elephant's ass.

Says someone who has never had to secure construction labor in the CO mountains. He’ll be lucky if the first person to quote the job even shows up to do it.

Reactions: Al-Snackdadi
Looks like it's on him. The person who broke the window was not a guest of yours. If they were, you would have to fix it.

§ 38-12-505. Uninhabitable residential premises

(1) A residential premises is deemed uninhabitable if it substantially lacks any of the following characteristics:

(a) Waterproofing and weather protection of roof and exterior walls maintained in good working order, including unbroken windows and doors;
Thanks, I knew one of you guys would be Johnny on the spot. But truthfully I posted here for the fuckery that has ensued also. I know I've had a bit to drink but I love you guys, even the fucktards.:cool:

you are going to pay for it with him your boss one way or another :) that there is the real problem .. dont rent from relatives or work colleagues, fucks you everytime

Reactions: 308pirate
Don't forget to yell at him: CASH IT MOTHERFUCKER, CASH IT!

Let's see, your boss is renting to you FAR below what he could be charging, he is already losing money and you want to bitch about fixing the window?

How about, put your money where your mouth is and move out.
That'll show him for renting to you at a loss.

When I was young, I learned the hard way either get along with the landlord or start packing……Right or wrong, picking battles with landlords never goes anyplace good….

Reactions: tomcatmv
Let's keep some perspective here, I pay @$3000 a month in rent, and do repairs as things break. I've replaced all 4 toilets, disposal, washer/dryer, fart fans, dishwasher, fridge, microwave, oven, the home was built in '94 and nothing has been updated since. But the roof has been leaking for several years now and he's done nothing about it, this just seemed to me to be the next problem that he would ignore for as long as possible.

O, I forgot the water heater hasn't worked correctly in 6 months, and I've asked repeatedly for it to be fixed.

The home has four bathrooms, all were leaking when I moved in.

This is how we handled things before, I may have forgotten to mention he started all this by saying he was not going to pay to fix it, that pissed me off, especially since I have been taking semi-cold showers for 6 months and probably breathing mold spores for years now.

That looks really good. I bet it took a while to print? Is that pla?
I knew grad students in country on student visas that had it better than you. (If you don't know, foreign grad students are about as close to slave labor as you will see in the US.) They were stacked 8 deep in a single room of an apartment, but they had heat/ac, working plumbing, and the windows weren't broken. I'll say it again. You work for and rent from a slum lord.

I hate to argue with you but two different people implied that me or my wife throwing a coffee cup did it. But yes it is an awesome place, and I kill elk and can shoot 1000 yards plus within just a short drive. Until this I've never had any trouble with crime, we sleep with the windows and doors open all summer, and leave the keys in the cars in the driveway, Well we did:confused:
Again, you sound like a lucky guy with a very good job living in a great location (Vail) at a great price so many of us thought to just fix the window. The coffee cup comment was tongue in cheek. :)