• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Ukraine people,

I hear you got a ton of cash from us. I'm sure you know that a bunch of cash sitting around doesn't really do much as far as increasing your capability to fight. So I would like to submit my humble proposal.

My last DoS billet was billed to the contract via the Prime at a rate of $1115/hour. We were billed at 80 hours per week and were paid our base rate (lower than the bill rate obviously for you guys doing Ukrainian maths) with the first 40 hours being our base pay rate + 33% hazard + 33% hardship and then the second 40 hours being the same structure, but paid double time.

This means that I costed the US tax payer at least $90k per week, every week I was deployed. Lot's monies. Many valuable!

Yeah I know, thats a decent chunk of change, but hear me out.

So since you have so much new found cash, and no idea how to really use it, I propose that you pay me only 50k/week (thats an extra 40k of value, FREE!) to sit around and basically laugh at you and call you muppets in various languages. That's about the limit of the assistance that I can give you at this point short of telling Vlad to just nuke your money laundering asses. Also i tend to be a magnet for eastern European women, so there is that. Let me know!

Anxiously awaiting your reply,

TG
And this is why you tip servers in cash!

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Fuck Ukraine. Don’t buy into the fake news my man. Russia has won already.
USA raised their service age for the Iraq and Afgan theater.
WWII, the upper age limit was like?
The Selective Service Act, inaugurated on September 16, 1940, applied to men from their 21 st birthday through the last day of their 44 th year for potential enlistment, while men 18 through 65 had to register for the draft. As of October 18, 1942, it was reiterated that anyone from his 45 th birthday onward was classified as IV-A, overage and therefore unfit for active service.​
link
When Uncle Sam wants you, there's always room.

Reactions: wade2big
Tell us more how the kickass Russians are winning....

There's propaganda, and then there's showing your ass. Fuck the Russians.

It gets better.
There's videos of T-62M's in Melitopol being transported in. I pulled out a and old Jane's recognition manual for this one.

It's notable because they were last produced in 1975, deactivated from service in 2008, and allocated to a reserve stockpile for secondary mobilization in case of an all out war.

It is also worth noting that these require the Russian tankers to actually load the main cannon themselves. Which is interesting because the loader is also the machine gunner which he must operate from an exposed position.
They are vulnerable to RPG-7's and LAW's.

It's not the tank you want to take into urban combat.

It gets better.
There's videos of T-62M's in Melitopol being transported in. I pulled out a and old Jane's recognition manual for this one.

It's notable because they were last produced in 1975, deactivated from service in 2008, and allocated to a reserve stockpile for secondary mobilization in case of an all out war.

It is also worth noting that these require the Russian tankers to actually load the main cannon themselves. Which is interesting because the loader is also the machine gunner which he must operate from an exposed position.
They are vulnerable to RPG-7's and LAW's.

It's not the tank you want to take into urban combat.

perhaps they want to run down older hardware before committing the more expensive top stuff.

Reactions: lariat
T62M is likely for the Donbas militias, old junker is available, ready to go as they have been restoring hundreds of them for Syrians , and its very easy to operate and maintain compared to T72 , having BDD armor pack its actually fairly well armored and some have somewhat modernized optronics , in any case, it's about same shit as Leopard 1 Ukraine might get the end of the year , except vastly better armored.

End of the day Ukraine fields 700+K troops and basically every piece of kit that Nato could find it its scrapyard , unlimited budget thanks to US taxpayer and is getting hammered by a considerably smaller force of 150-180k Russians in Ukraine now that the front line is much shorter than the initial Barbarossa sized front line with way to few troops,, artillery overmatch is simply to great. In any case, MIC got its 53 billion $ paycheck approved ,now Ukrainians can start negotiating for peace they are not needed anymore to make bank Nor they are likely to be able to take back much in terms of terrain in Donbas.

On the receiving end of WP in Donbas. It sticks to you, can't be put out and 5g (0.17oz) is enough to disable a person.
And its fucking raining from the sky

More Ukrainian units refusing to be sent into the meatgrinder without supplies and heavy weapons.

Last edited:
perhaps they want to run down older hardware before committing the more expensive top stuff.
My thoughts exactly. They are currently getting what they want with old equipment. Why sacrifice newer assets? Just use the old stuff since it’s just sitting there rotting.

agree 100%
Maybe Russia is playing the economic game as well..
If a Javelin costs 120,000 dollars and an old tank costs 40k; (and you get to replace it with a new tank); math adds up to the pencil pushers out of the war zone.
Also, if you have a town occupied, you don't need your top stuff to 'maintain' order. An old tank is still intimidating to a guy with a rifle.

Interesting.... Propaganda ?

I wonder how she rose to power? Regardless, every time dumpy old turtle kraut Schwab opens his mouth he has to mention how she's his student. I wonder if Dan Crenshaw banged her?

Considering how much land Russia has gained, and how Ukraine wants discussions now its obvious which direction the war is going in. If I was Russia I'd finish the job and take everything up to the Deniper.

Both Russia and Ukraine are two of the most corrupt countries in Europe. Rooting for either is kinda counter productive.

Not sure if anyone caught DLO's livestream on YouTube about Ukraine, I'm guessing DLO is a big U2 fan.

Glad I'm not a tank crewman...
I think its apparent at this point that neither side really cares about the body count. Russia has simply figured how to wage war on the cheap while NATO sends billions to try and thwart Putin while experiencing ever decreasing numbers of Ukrainians to fight with the new armaments that are being sent over.

Indeed both Russia and Ukraine are uber corrupt and lets say about ,equally flawed in terms of democracy both full blown oligarchies, so its bizarre when they are telling folks that Ukraine is fighting for 'Our democracy' and 'our freedoms'.

Anywhere Hunter Biden can get a Job or money for nothing is not even remotely Democracy !

While politicians like to speak how we all must shoulder the pain for Ukraine , i dont thenik many realize that they might have regime change at home before they get it in Moscow, no one gives a flying fuck about Ukraine,and definitely not enough to go broke because of it.

''In the last week, statements by officials in Kyiv have become more alarming, as if Ukraine’s leadership is preparing the nation for a major defeat in the Donbas. Meduza summarizes remarks by Zelensky, Arestovych, Marochko, Skibitsky, and Kuzyk.''
https://meduza.io/en/feature/2022/05/26/we-re-barely-afloat

Last edited:
Reactions: Sako man
My thoughts exactly. They are currently getting what they want with old equipment. Why sacrifice newer assets? Just use the old stuff since it’s just sitting there rotting.

Assets includes tank crewmen.
Are you making a macabre joke about them lifting the conscript age cap?

• Haha
Reactions: Eostech
Ukraine is being militarily funded to keep it as the money laundering state for American politicians....
When they run out of Ukraine people to shoulder weapons - the Biden administration will be sending Americans to die to keep his money train on the tracks.

I’d fuck her.

Reactions: babyguppy

2022-05-25 - The Snowball Effect

19,326 views May 25, 2022 In this video, the Dreizin Report explains in detail the tactical and psychological components of the Ukraine's latest failures in the Donbass. Among other things, you will receive a crash course in static defense planning. Most enjoyably, we start the video with several minutes of highlighting a certain other talking head's "borrowing" of Dreizin Report material.

Reactions: khel and Sako man
I’d fuck her.

You might have to stand in line :)

sanna-marin-020720.png

link

Assets includes tank crewmen.
Are you making a macabre joke about them lifting the conscript age cap?
No. I don't include the crewmen as assets. Although I am pretty certain at this point both Putin and Zelensky think of their soldiers as something akin to that or less.

No. I don't include the crewmen as assets. Although I am pretty certain at this point both Putin and Zelensky think of their soldiers as something akin to that or less.
putin is probably increasing the age limit, so the state doesn't have to pay Russia's version of SSI. I'm sure everytime someone dies, Russia tells their kin, they died in a NON War zone, so the state doesn't have to pay $$.
Also, most of the old dues might know how to operate all that old equipment, so, less training there. (j/k)

Also, most of the old dues might know how to operate all that old equipment, so, less training there. (j/k)

Can you imagine the recruitment at the retirement home?

"The War? Oh sure! the War is going great! In fact we already have more KIA than your generation did in the Afghanistan War!
That's why we intend to start just using the old stuff and save our better equipment and younger generation
Hey, so we heard you were a tank crewmen. How would you like to drive a tank again?
Why not, since you're just sitting there rotting?
No seriously, the exact same tank."

Very interesting recording of conversation between Nuland, and Pyatt as to who they can manipulate at the state level in Ukraine, youtube took this down a while back, but some people saved it.

Now with money in the bank at Raytheon now we can talk?

Kiev has no preconditions for resuming negotiations with Moscow — Ukrainian Foreign Minister Kuleba
The Foreign Minister of Ukraine is angry at the simplification of the procedure for obtaining Russian citizenship for residents of the Zaporozhye and Kherson regions.

Stand with Ukraine is getting a new twist, no Ukrainians allowed signs to appear in Czech shops ,due to thefts
View attachment 7877776View attachment 7877777

In regards to Ukrainians digging up graves of Russians, they are trying to bargain corpses for POW in Russian custody , meanwhile in Azovstal, hundreds of bodies in body bags.

Retreat from Lyman

Donbas militia clearing Ukrainian trench

Ukrainan made electric motorcycles

That bike looks suspiciously similar to a Surron Ebike. Not saying it isn’t 100%, but they probably ripped it off if anything.

What does America send it’s soldiers to die for? Absolutely nothing. These two countries are fighting for a lot more.

Reactions: Sako man
Can you imagine the recruitment at the retirement home?
They targeting the 50+y olds that want to get away from their wives and see some action again. I imagine there is a bunch of those around that could be brought up to speed in no time. Everything is meant to avoid draft if they can.

Ukrainians reported they shot down a Kanamat Botashev 63y old, a retired Major General of the Russian Air Force. Take it with a grain of salt as some outrageous claims are made and spread without any corroborating sources to back them up

''“Kanamat died today! Popasnaya district, 8:25… The first approach of the NAR-s (unguided aircraft missiles), the second – bombs … Stinger at the exit from the attack, an explosion in the air and … That’s it,”

By all accounts he was flying for WAGNER PMC after being kicked out of the military. SU25s were being phased out before the Ukraine war now they are the no1 CAS tool i imagine bunch of planes and pilots were reactivated.

Sounds like he was a loose canon.
On June 28, 2012, Kanamat Botashev crashed a Su-27 fighter.
Botashev commanded a regiment of the Guards Air Base in Voronezh. His military career came to an end in June 2012, when he was accused of crashing a Su-27 fighter near Petrozavodsk.
The general asked his friend a colonel to let him fly a Su-27, he had no training on Su-27
Botashev decided to perform aerobatics during the flight but lost control of the plane. The fighter crashed, and the pilots ejected.
Then it turned out there was already a similar official violation on Botashev’s record - in 2011 he flew a Su-34 without permission.
Botashev was found responsible for the plane crash and sentenced to 4 years probation and a fine of 5 million rubles [about 84,550 US dollars].

Popasna and Lyman its where some of the heaviest fighting was going on , VKS is flying 240 CAS sorties per day over that area

Last edited:
putin is probably increasing the age limit, so the state doesn't have to pay Russia's version of SSI. I'm sure everytime someone dies, Russia tells their kin, they died in a NON War zone, so the state doesn't have to pay $$.
Putin will probably resort to the old Stalinist edict that if they can't recover the body or if you become a prisoner, they are classified as a deserter and their relatives forfeit their government benefits.
Sieg Heil, Putin!🙋‍♂️

Reactions: Bender
They targeting the 50+y olds that want to get away from their wives and see some action again. I imagine there is a bunch of those around that could be brought up to speed in no time. Everything is meant to avoid draft if they can.

Ukrainians reported they shot down a Kanamat Botashev 63y old, a retired Major General of the Russian Air Force.

''“Kanamat died today! Popasnaya district, 8:25… The first approach of the NAR-s (unguided aircraft missiles), the second – bombs … Stinger at the exit from the attack, an explosion in the air and … That’s it,”

By all accounts he was flying for WAGNER PMC after being kicked out of the military. SU25s were being phased out before the Ukraine war now they are the no1 CAS tool i imagine bunch of planes and pilots were reactivated.

Botashev commanded a regiment of the Guards Air Base in Voronezh. His military career came to an end in June 2012, when he was accused of crashing a Su-27 fighter near Petrozavodsk.
The general asked his friend a colonel to let him fly a Su-27, he had no training on Su-27
Botashev decided to perform aerobatics during the flight but lost control of the plane. The fighter crashed, and the pilots ejected.
Then it turned out there was already a similar official violation on Botashev’s record - in 2011 he flew a Su-34 without permission.
Botashev was found responsible for the plane crash and sentenced to 4 years probation and a fine of 5 million rubles [about 84,550 US dollars].

Popasna and Lyman its where some of the heaviest fighting was going on , VKS is flying 240 CAS sorties per day over that area

"Sounds like he was a loose canon."
Negative Ghost Rider, the pattern is full.....

Reactions: Bender and candyx
Typically you lose 0.5 to 1 crewman per tank or APC lost. Many are abandoned without crew loses ,just not recoverable while in combat.
That bike looks suspiciously similar to a Surron Ebike. Not saying it isn’t 100%, but they probably ripped it off if anything.
Its one of the more basic models with hub motor like chinamen sell for 1800$ i have a feeling its a Chinese kit assembled in Ukraine their other models look Alibaba as well.
Surron looks next level in comparison with frame mounted motor and tube frame vs sheet metal frame.

WTF is going on here, is someone holding a gun behind his back or at least a tape of him molesting some kids!?

Last edited:

Ukrainians reported they shot down a Kanamat Botashev 63y old, a retired Major General of the Russian Air Force.

Yeah, I saw that and didn't know how to chalk it up to the one Russian General a week thing. On one hand he was "retired". On the other hand he is assigned to a critical front and an active combatant. On the other hand, he wasn't actually leading as a general. On the other hand he is still technically a general.... 🤷‍♂️

Looks like Russia has one more week to go without losing a general to break the pattern.

Putin will probably resort to the old Stalinist edict that if they can't recover the body or if you become a prisoner, they are classified as a deserter and their relatives forfeit their government benefits.
Sieg Heil, Putin!🙋‍♂️

They are getting notices that they died in training missions. Less benefits if they died in training missions.
Same thing goes for the "Special Military Operation".
So the training mission death allocation is like a discount on a discount.

Yeah, I saw that and didn't know how to chalk it up to the one Russian General a week thing. On one hand he was "retired". On the other hand he is assigned to a critical front and an active combatant. On the other hand, he wasn't actually leading as a general. On the other hand he is still technically a general.... 🤷‍♂️

Looks like Russia has one more week to go without losing a general to break the pattern.
1653617954615.gif

• Haha
Reactions: RGStory
Ha, even the Ukraine thread got to "sticking something in a butt". It's inevitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.