• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 7876341

Wait? Worse losses in a single strike. What about the theater bombing??? Or the barracks hit in Livi. I was under the impression a couple hundred people died in each of those strikes.
If they would have surrendered at the beginning they could have saved lives, received much more US Free Money and the Big Guy's 10% would be more than the GDP of America..... Not to mention the price of fuel.

But, what has it been worth to have the scapegoat excuses " Everything wrong in the world is due to the war"....o_O

Unless Ukraine already sustained that many losses that shouldn't be the case even without foreign supply,

Ukraine fields 780k soldiers vs 150-180k Russians in Ukraine , yet right now Donbas front that was static for 8+ years and was heavily fortified and mined ,broke and now they are pulling back trying to avoid encirclement of some 8k+ troops Severodonetsk cauldron alone.Retreat will be hard to do in an organized manner as only one road out of it after they blew the bridges on the second one

Lyman got bombed it seems 101 Tik Tok battalion of Allah snack bars is fighting in Lyman

''Lyman now a contested city - north held by Russian forces after storming it yesterday. Now bombardment on Ukrainian forces in the south in preparation for a new assault.''

If you watch the video, it appears everyother person has a type of LAW or are they RPG launchers? .
I know I'd have a donkey packing about 8 of these bad boys.

Reactions: BCP
Wait? Worse losses in a single strike. What about the theater bombing??? Or the barracks hit in Livi. I was under the impression a couple hundred people died in each of those strikes.
Barracks were full of foreigners those don't count but yes there are at least 2 or 3 more where there was over 200+ soldiers KIA in single strike , theater bombing was a staged hoax doesnt count.

Meanwhile, soldiers of 115th Territorial Defense Brigade, who complained about their hopeless situation in Severodonetsk, was detained by Ukrainian security forces and sent to a pre-trial detention center. ' considering the Severodonetsk will shortly fall possibly with as many as 8000 encircled soldiers, 'detention center' sounds like some R&R .Front line in Donbas is folding Ukrainans face multiple cauldrons closing so will need to pull out or lose thousands of men, already they seem to be loosing 100-300man a day even according to Zenesky.

And dumbfucks in Washington can't even hang the Ukrainian flags right, they are literally hung upside down, blue should be on top and yellow on the bottom.:ROFLMAO: And who is the idiot with the mask?
photo_2022-05-24_13-39-02.jpg

Expect new batch of aid $$$$ to be anounced soon .........

Someone has to keep the Wehrmacht AFU supplied and paid

Last edited:
LOL, I'm sure a more accurate description would be, "China, Russia Fly Bombers in International Air Space Amid Quad Meet in Tokyo"
Yes. I guess the point is birds of a feather flock together kind of thing. If anybody had any questions where China and Russia stand on these issues

imagine of russia really went scorched earth. how is $40 billion going to stop it?
it won't.

IT0uo0CkmizR.jpeg

Reactions: notacos4u
Just some prespective into where Ukraine falls Great reset is on a roll.

As World Economic Forum head Klaus Schwab proclaimed that “the future is built by us” at the opening of the annual Davos gathering, two other European elites declared that the global energy crisis is a “transition” that will be “painful” for most, but should not be resisted by nations tempted to preserve their own sovereignty over the “global agenda.”

Recalibration of freedom - And here i taught Ukraine is about freedom.

The disconnect between MSM reality and reality on the ground is Amazing ,anyone watching MSM got impression Ukrainians are laying siege to Moscow. But we are now seeing Ukrainan legislators asking for troops to be shot to prevent desertions.

Ole Henry is not wrong because the thing he points out its that this sanctions game might ultimately ferment upheaval at home and topple governments that are now playing games ' Stand with Ukraine', folks have no interest in paying economic price elites expect them to.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bender and lariat
Reactions: Darayavaus
Just some prespective into where Ukraine falls Great reset is on a roll.

As World Economic Forum head Klaus Schwab proclaimed that “the future is built by us” at the opening of the annual Davos gathering, two other European elites declared that the global energy crisis is a “transition” that will be “painful” for most, but should not be resisted by nations tempted to preserve their own sovereignty over the “global agenda.”

Recalibration of freedom - And here i taught Ukraine is about freedom.

The disconnect between MSM reality and reality on the ground is Amazing ,anyone watching MSM got impression Ukrainians are laying siege to Moscow. But we are now seeing Ukrainan legislators asking for troops to be shot to prevent desertions.

Ole Henry is not wrong because the thing he points out its that this sanctions game might ultimately ferment upheaval at home and topple governments that are now playing games ' Stand with Ukraine', folks have no interest in paying economic price elites expect them to.

Ok, where to start! First off 2014 was largely funded by the U.S. and Soros, Soros has fifteen of his NGO's in Ukraine. It's just a large money laundering scheme for him, amongst other operations. It's home base for everything the bad guys want to do bad.

Ukraine is indeed loosing territory, and they need to sue for peace otherwise it's all going to be protracted, a lot more life lost, and eventually their demise if things keep going this direction. It's interesting that Kissinger sees this, he knows what's going to go down otherwise. A little note, Kissinger was one of the three founding members of the WEF in 1971 along with Klaus Schwab and a Rothschild.

If you saw the speech from Klaus Schwab with Zelensky yesterday at Davos, it's very obvious the Globalists are backing this hard. They have so much to loose if Ukraine is lost, treasure, control, and a narrative. Russia standing in the way of one world governance.

Last edited:
If you saw the speech from Klaus Schwab with Zelensky yesterday at Davos, it's very obvious the Globalists are backing this hard. They have so much to loose if Ukraine is lost, treasure, control, and a narrative. Russia standing in the way of one world governance.
Years ago I thought one world government is a crazy conspiracy theory, but these days we see its probably not , but also the base assumption was false , because it was probably never really meant as one government , UN troops are not taking over, its about making governments worldwide pliable to one influence center. Its about WEF cadres infiltrating governments worldwide down to staffer levels.

“Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.”​

Good one

Last edited:
^^^^^ Hey bud, quick recommendation, put your head in a vice before you make your next video.

appears it was a multi hit. drone came in left to right, and something came straight down (artillery?) behind the group
Nope, what you were seeing to the left is the drones/munitions shadow, which actually is coming in from the right.

Gruesome shit. It's surreal watching videos of someones last moment on earth.

Reactions: Darayavaus
Does not look like the "loitering munition" to me.
Appears to be a bomb dropped from something, it is perfectly vertical in motion.
Behold the mighty snapshot.

video_2022-05-25_21-03-09.jpg

Reactions: Sako man
I saw on the news today that the Ukrainians are digging up Russian solders from shallow graves. It sounds like the Russians are as careless with their own dead as they are with the Ukrainians. What real country would just bury their dead & retreat?? I thought they say they always recover their dead. LOL

If it was simply dropped it doesn't appear that it came from the drone that is being used as a FO. If it came from the drone then the munition had GPS and hit a glide path until it got close to the location, went vertical and refined its location on the way down until detonation.

Reactions: RGStory
Dear Ukraine people,

I hear you got a ton of cash from us. I'm sure you know that a bunch of cash sitting around doesn't really do much as far as increasing your capability to fight. So I would like to submit my humble proposal.

My last DoS billet was billed to the contract via the Prime at a rate of $1115/hour. We were billed at 80 hours per week and were paid our base rate (lower than the bill rate obviously for you guys doing Ukrainian maths) with the first 40 hours being our base pay rate + 33% hazard + 33% hardship and then the second 40 hours being the same structure, but paid double time.

This means that I costed the US tax payer at least $90k per week, every week I was deployed. Lot's monies. Many valuable!

Yeah I know, thats a decent chunk of change, but hear me out.

So since you have so much new found cash, and no idea how to really use it, I propose that you pay me only 50k/week (thats an extra 40k of value, FREE!) to sit around and basically laugh at you and call you muppets in various languages. That's about the limit of the assistance that I can give you at this point short of telling Vlad to just nuke your money laundering asses. Also i tend to be a magnet for eastern European women, so there is that. Let me know!

Anxiously awaiting your reply,

TG

Last edited:
1527496338144903189[/MEDIA]

He's probably with the California National Guard. They have been there heavily since 2014, but had ties going back before that apparently.

If it was simply dropped it doesn't appear that it came from the drone that is being used as a FO. If it came from the drone then the munition had GPS and hit a glide path until it got close to the location, went vertical and refined its location on the way down until detonation.

All the videos purporting to be from successful KUB BL drone strikes are shown from an observer drone while the suicide drone dives in a vertical fashion to the target.

Its a great video to show why you never clump up in a warzone.
It does not matter if you are stopping to talk to civilians. The only thing keeping you alive might just be that the enemy doesn't want to waste munitions on a single individuals.

In my mind those Ukrainians just got those civilians killed, by being complacent.

Here is another example, notice the similarities.

What I don't know is if they must be employed together, I.E. spotter drone controls munition drone, or if the munition drone can be employed separately.

Does not look like the "loitering munition" to me.
Appears to be a bomb dropped from something, it is perfectly vertical in motion.
Behold the mighty snapshot.

View attachment 7877537

take a look at the shadow on the people, bomb can't make shadows to the left, when the people are making shadows to the right, my opinion.
still looks like they got hit twice. The dropping bomb would make shadows to the far right.
16 seconds in, you see an explosion of the ball bearings or whatever the rocket has, hit, before the big impact that you have circled.

take a look at the shadow on the people, bomb can't make shadows to the left, when the people are making shadows to the right, my opinion.
still looks like they got hit twice. The dropping bomb would make shadows to the far right.
16 seconds in, you see an explosion of the ball bearings or whatever the rocket has, hit, before the big impact that you have circled.
Watch it again.
It's difficult to tell beings it's a shitty out of focus video.
The vertically falling bomb I circled is making that shadow.
I know it might not seem like it.....pause it, look again, pause it some more.
The angles will become obvious.

I didn’t care a ton about either of their governments when this first started, and the longer it goes on the less I care.

Sucks for the civilians that aren’t part of it, I feel bad for them.

Lyman is about to fall. Been watching it slowly trickle in most of the night.

After some hard fighting the Soviets finally took the center of the town.
Clearing operations ongoing to the southern side of the city as the Ukrainians fall back.
As of the last report the Ukies were still in control of the Railyard.

Started Here (Geolocated: 49.022328051230595, 37.80109417513517)

Ended Here (Geolocated: 48.97965104517131, 37.81688696189737)

Reactions: Bender
I saw on the news today that the Ukrainians are digging up Russian solders from shallow graves. It sounds like the Russians are as careless with their own dead as they are with the Ukrainians. What real country would just bury their dead & retreat?? I thought they say they always recover their dead. LOL

It's the European way.

Lots of Nazi cemeteries in foreign lands where people respect the dead enough to let the dead lie in peace.

Still got dead Brits in Lexington, Ma.

Last edited:
Reactions: camocorvette
Now with money in the bank at Raytheon now we can talk?

Kiev has no preconditions for resuming negotiations with Moscow — Ukrainian Foreign Minister Kuleba
The Foreign Minister of Ukraine is angry at the simplification of the procedure for obtaining Russian citizenship for residents of the Zaporozhye and Kherson regions.

Stand with Ukraine is getting a new twist, no Ukrainians allowed signs to appear in Czech shops ,due to thefts
photo_2022-05-25_21-58-17.jpg
photo_2022-05-25_21-58-18.jpg

In regards to Ukrainians digging up graves of Russians, they are trying to bargain corpses for POW in Russian custody , meanwhile in Azovstal, hundreds of bodies in body bags.

Retreat from Lyman

Donbas militia clearing Ukrainian trench

Ukrainan made electric motorcycles

Last edited:
Reactions: Sako man
What I don't know is if they must be employed together, I.E. spotter drone controls munition drone, or if the munition drone can be employed separately.
Either technology is available but since it’s Eastern Europe my money is on option B as it is the low tech, easiest way to do what was shown. There are two drones and two pilots. I could be wrong, Ukraine is now a testing facility for the world and what is going over there to use is crazy. Some companies are trying to get technology in there so they can get a pic or video of it in action just so they can grab some street cred and cry “mission capable” on LinkedIn and trade shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.