• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
c9dfNcKQCHds.jpeg

Ok, according to one of my MMA buddies, he was telling me that he watched the videos of the NZ killer for his new SWAT gig, he was certain that the NZ shooter was trained. I kinda didn't believe him, or was not really sure. Well, now I believe him, Greenwald has never reported a bullshit lead or story since I started following him. Isn't it just so handy that the NZ government took everyones semi autos away after that. There is probably so much dirty laundry in Ukraine it would blow our minds, no wonder they are sending all our money there.

On another note, check this out. So... We love blaming Putin for the high gas prices right? Yes! retarded people are doing that... Even some Democratic senators are getting fed up, gas/oil drilling, and land leases were canceled by the first week of the Biden administration. So Biden has cut domestic production by 25%... yes.. twenty five percent!

Last edited:
GWB on Ukraine or is it Iraq? Very interesting flub. I like this gal, always good commentary.

GWB on Ukraine or is it Iraq? Very interesting flub. I like this gal, always good commentary.

She is not unique in her observations but she has a channel to multiply the impact of her conclusions.

That is not the first time Bush flubbed and mentioned Iraq when speaking of other countries. He did it a few times during his presidency too. He definitely has Iraq on the brain.

I wonder if as he was making that speech he was thinking about himself and his own actions and the truth came out? Bush has no right to be lecturing any one on needlessly invading countries.

JHC stop with Bush and Iraq. Iraq was justified, assignation attempt or planning on former president is act of war regardless of the rest which was still justified.

My only regret in the whole thing is the vacuum and I'd rather Sadam and Iran keep fighting a war

• Haha
Reactions: wade2big
JHC stop with Bush and Iraq. Iraq was justified, assignation attempt or planning on former president is act of war regardless of the rest which was still justified.

My only regret in the whole thing is the vacuum and I'd rather Sadam and Iran keep fighting a war
That’s some statist talk right there. You sure think highly of your kings.

Reactions: madppcs
2020+ feels like being a part of lemmings walk into the lava pit while every step of the road there are signs "there be lava pit for lemmings ahead and lemmings to be served at KFC". You try to walk the other way but you get either cow like stares, agitation at breaking and disrupting the line and serious insulting as in "what fucking signs are you talking about" or "yes i see the sign but it reads " there be money pit for lemmings ahead and lemmings to be served huge amounts of KFC".

I guess in some near future (if humanity survives) there will be lemmings 3.0* asking how could've lemmings 2.0 be so stupid that first they ignored lemmings 1.0 experience just a generation ago and second couldn't read fucking road signs...

*actual version might be for a decimal or few higher...

iraq wasn't justified for the reason they gave...and stories came out later how some UN members were basically strong armed into approving it.
that said, US foreign policy created whatever threat saddam posed to his people or the rest of the world, so in many ways, we were responsible.

iraq wasn't justified for the reason they gave...and stories came out later how some UN members were basically strong armed into approving it.
that said, US foreign policy created whatever threat saddam posed to his people or the rest of the world, so in many ways, we were responsible.
Of course the US military is responsible for many things except the one thing that this institution was tasked to do which is defending the nation and protecting the rights and liberties of the citizens within. This is why I don’t hold the military men up on a pedestal like the propaganda machine tells me to do in order to further convince young men to sign their life over to a corrupt gov’t to go overseas and fight bankers wars to only come back broken men while doing absolutely nothing for the protection of the nation if they even come back at all.

I do my best every chance I get to convince young men to stay far away from anything gov’t especially police and military. If things ever change for the better than maybe I would reconsider my stance. Until then I refuse to lie to these men like the media, the rest of the gov’t, and the ignorant public continue to do.

Reactions: Bender
Of course the US military is responsible for many things except the one thing that this institution was tasked to do which is defending the nation and protecting the rights and liberties of the citizens within. This is why I don’t hold the military men up on a pedestal like the propaganda machine tells me to do in order to further convince young men to sign their life over to a corrupt gov’t to go overseas and fight bankers wars to only come back broken men while doing absolutely nothing for the protection of the nation if they even come back at all.

I do my best every chance I get to convince young men to stay far away from anything gov’t especially police and military. If things ever change for the better than maybe I would reconsider my stance. Until then I refuse to lie to these men like the media, the rest of the gov’t, and the ignorant public continue to do.
I mostly agree but do honor and respect those who have served even if on a mis-guided mission by the MIC/deep state. I want to see real strength deployed on our borders to counter what is a fricking invasion of our sovereign state of Texas and the USA.
If we need to intervene or interdict some entity then why not the fricking cartels and any corrupt politicos both here in the USA and wherever south of the border.
Texas is being INVADED daily. Let's stop it NOW!!!!
Rant over.

they can't wait for when they can slaughter a population with no risk to themselves. no nukes needed.

• Sad
Reactions: UKDslayer
they can't wait for when they can slaughter a population with no risk to themselves. no nukes needed.

He meant just the vaccinated ones.............

• Haha
Reactions: Sako man
Gimme your monies game is getting ridiculous. Poles that are already subsidized tens of billions each year(they get equivalent of entire US Marshal plan every 4 years from EU budgets) by EU now asking Norway to share! Waiting for them to dispatch a similar request to US , to share some of the oil and gas profits!

Poland’s prime minister has called on Norway to share the huge profits it has been making from oil and gas as a result of the war in Ukraine.

Speaking to a youth forum in Warsaw, Mateusz Morawiecki noted that profits from oil and gas this year for Norway, “a small country of five million [people], will be over €100 billion” higher than in recent years.

“This is not normal, this is not fair” and Norway “should share this excess, gigantic profit”, continued the prime minister. “It is preying – unintentionally of course, because it is not Norway’s fault, this war in Ukraine – but it is indirect preying on what is happening, the war caused by Putin.”

https://notesfrompoland.com/2022/05...-oil-profits-from-ukraine-war-says-polish-pm/

Last edited:
Gimme your monies game is getting ridiculous. Poles that are already subsidized tens of billions each year(they get equivalent of entire US Marshal plan every 4 years from EU budgets) by EU now asking Norway to share! Waiting for them to dispatch a similar request to US , to share some of the oil and gas profits!

Poland’s prime minister has called on Norway to share the huge profits it has been making from oil and gas as a result of the war in Ukraine.

Speaking to a youth forum in Warsaw, Mateusz Morawiecki noted that profits from oil and gas this year for Norway, “a small country of five million [people], will be over €100 billion” higher than in recent years.

“This is not normal, this is not fair” and Norway “should share this excess, gigantic profit”, continued the prime minister. “It is preying – unintentionally of course, because it is not Norway’s fault, this war in Ukraine – but it is indirect preying on what is happening, the war caused by Putin.”

https://notesfrompoland.com/2022/05...-oil-profits-from-ukraine-war-says-polish-pm/

Maybe Poland should tell the EU and Nato to fuck off and side with the people that killed the cream of their officer corps at Katyn.

Let by gones be bygones because the new Nazis are going to be a lot worse than the old commies and their California sized economy.

Maybe Poland should tell the EU and Nato to fuck off and side with the people that killed the cream of their officer corps at Katyn.

Let by gones be bygones because the new Nazis are going to be a lot worse than the old commies and their California sized economy.
Poland has troops ready to go into Ukraine as we speak. It was announced today. Poland says they are willing and able. This is a globalist’s wet dream.

Poland has troops ready to go into Ukraine as we speak. It was announced today. Poland says they are willing and able. This is a globalist’s wet dream.

Damn, I thought Poland was smarter than that.

Looks like I will have to dust off all my old Polish jokes.

Reactions: Bender

War mongers wet dream for sure! If only they would have been left as cum stains on their parents clothing haha!

the Poles are bitching about Norway now?

Germany and Russia are like
Airplane Movie GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Reactions: Emerson0311

Wonderful, and that guy is just about the worst. Trump was a terrible judge of character, he should have fucken kicked commie Millie to the curb asap. I'm trying to stay optimistic, but I find it increasingly impossible due to the never ending grocery list of staggeringly stupid leaders at the helm. Honestly, Skynet and the T1000 terminators can't arrive fast enough.

Meanwhile Germany aproved a ''gigantic'' increase in military budget a whole 3.5billion more than previous budgets :ROFLMAO: , most pf the mpney wa probably already spent before the new budget was aproved, Ukraines miltary budget is thanks to US taxpayers already 10billion or so higher than Germanys , but wait till the month is over and Brandon signs some more Aid packages.
It just shows how much virtue signaling is involved in the whole Ukraine shitshow.

Wie das BMVg mitteilt, steigt der Einzelplan 14 auf 50,4 Milliarden Euro – ein Plus von 3,5 Milliarden Euro gegenüber dem Haushaltsjahr 2021.

Meanwhile some recycling of javelin boxes
Chicken transport box
281854895_2146878742140874_7186024546484558964_n.jpg

Field shower
281131342_2146878832140865_478128948922066708_n.jpg

It seems your Carpfeeding bullet might just work with drones and hand grenades although it looks kinda iffy , in ways it might explode on you before you manage to attach it onto a drone.
2022-05-24_14h11_20.png

Last edited:
Reactions: GreenGO Juan

World news

‘Warmongering, lies and hatred’: Russian diplomat in Geneva resigns over Ukraine invasion

Boris Bondarev issues public statement saying: ‘Never have I been so ashamed of my country’

16:16 UTC Monday, 23 May 2022

A veteran Russian diplomat in Geneva has resigned over his country’s invasion of Ukraine in a rare political protest from within the Russian foreign policy establishment.

Boris Bondarev, a counsellor at the Russian permanent mission to the United Nations in Geneva, wrote in a public statement: “Never have I been so ashamed of my country.”

Cosmopolitan no more: Russians feel sting of cultural and economic rift

Read more

“Today the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is not about diplomacy,” wrote the diplomat, a 20-year veteran of the Russian foreign ministry. “It is all about warmongering, lies and hatred. It serves interests of few, the very few people thus contributing to further isolation and degradation of my country. Russia no longer has allies, and there is no one to blame but its reckless and ill-conceived policy.”

Bondarev is the highest-level diplomat yet to resign publicly from the Russian foreign ministry over the war, which began in February. In a telephone interview with the Guardian, Bondarev confirmed that he had written the statement and submitted his letter of resignation on Monday.

“The decision was very simple,” said Bondarev. “When you see that your country is doing the worst things and being a civil servant you’re somehow related to that, it’s your decision just to terminate your connection with the government. We all must be responsible. And I don’t want to have any responsibility for what I don’t approve of.”

Bondarev published the statement on his Facebook and LinkedIn accounts and also sent copies to diplomats and media outlets. He said he had walked into work on Monday, submitted his resignation, and walked out.

“The decision was made on February 24. But it took some time to gather some resolve to make it,” he said.

Hillel Neuer, the executive director of the Geneva-based human rights organisation UN Watch, called Bondarev a “hero”.

“We are now calling on all other Russian diplomats at the United Nations – and worldwide – to follow his moral example and resign,” he said.

Neuer also called for Bondarev to be allowed to speak at this week’s Davos forum, a gathering of the world’s political and business elite at a mountain resort in Switzerland.

Bondarev’s statement was also confirmed by the Russian media outlet Kommersant, which said that it “also knows the names of several other diplomats who resigned from the Russian foreign ministry after the start of the ‘special military operation’ in Ukraine, but almost none of them have made public statements about this”.

Bondarev, a counsellor on arms control at the Russian diplomatic mission in Geneva, said that other Russian diplomats have similar feelings about the war but are unlikely to speak out.

“There are people who think the way that I think and see the situation for what it is,” he said. “But I don’t know whether some of them will follow my example. I don’t think that there will be many.”

He said he had not had any response yet from the foreign ministry after delivering his letter of resignation on Monday.

“I don’t know what the [Russian] reaction will be,” he said. “I don’t know what I am going to do either. No plans.”

Asked whether he had asked for asylum outside Russia, he said: “I think that if someone offers to help in this difficult situation, I think it would be very gratefully accepted.”

As to returning to Russia, he said that “would not be a very good idea right now”.

In his public statement, Bondarev took aim at top officials such as Vladimir Putin and Sergei Lavrov, calling the Russian foreign minister “a good illustration of the degradation of the system”.

“The aggressive war unleashed by Putin against Ukraine, and in fact against the entire western world, is not only a crime against the Ukrainian people, but also, perhaps, the most serious crime against the people of Russia, with a bold letter Z crossing out all hopes and prospects for a prosperous free society in our country,” he wrote.

‘I look at my government differently’: losses in Ukraine test Russians’ faith

Read more

“Those who conceived this war want only one thing – to remain in power forever, live in pompous tasteless palaces, sail on yachts comparable in tonnage and cost to the entire Russian Navy, enjoying unlimited power and complete impunity,” he said. “To achieve that they are willing to sacrifice as many lives as it takes. Thousands of Russians and Ukrainians have already died just for this.”

Bondarev is a career diplomat who has worked for the foreign ministry since 2002. He has served as an adviser on nuclear non-proliferation for nearly a decade, first in Moscow and then at Russia’s permanent mission to the UN and other international organisations in Geneva.

During that time, he said, he had stayed on as a diplomat even as relations deteriorated with the west because he felt there was “some room for diplomacy, some room to go back to normal somehow”.

“But now after February 24, we just jumped into an abyss and there can be no going back to normal, no going back to anywhere,” he continued. “Today of course we can see that there can be no negotiations, it’s just all-out war.”

Reactions: tomcatmv
Appears that Russia and China have put an end to the "petrodollar".....

LONDON, May 19 (Reuters Breakingviews) - China is in pretty good position when it comes to the global energy shakeup. Cheap Russian crude hit by a Western boycott is heading to Asia, yet the increase to the world’s biggest

Unless Ukraine already sustained that many losses that shouldn't be the case even without foreign supply,

Ukraine fields 780k soldiers vs 150-180k Russians in Ukraine , yet right now Donbas front that was static for 8+ years and was heavily fortified and mined ,broke and now they are pulling back trying to avoid encirclement of some 8k+ troops Severodonetsk cauldron alone.Retreat will be hard to do in an organized manner as only one road out of it after they blew the bridges on the second one
photo_2022-05-24_07-22-28.jpg

Lyman got bombed it seems 101 Tik Tok battalion of Allah snack bars is fighting in Lyman

''Lyman now a contested city - north held by Russian forces after storming it yesterday. Now bombardment on Ukrainian forces in the south in preparation for a new assault.''

Chechens aka 101 Tik Tok brigade for sheer amount of vids they make and post , likely more than whole of Russian Army combined.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.