• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I guess it hurts to be retarded.
Trump warned them in 2018 and they laughed. Who's laughing now?

Russia is doing more than just taking Ukraine, he is exposing everyone's corruption and weaknesses - all of us. And suddenly everyone is playing his game because economic war hits within the country and everyone starts to suffer, not just troops "somewhere else". You watch, he will negotiate, get lifted many of the sanctions and then let nat gas can flow to Europe - at high prices which will expand Russia's coffers that much more. This may also be how he counters the Lithuanian issue without getting suckered into another fight.

Reactions: Bender
Russia is doing more than just taking Ukraine, he is exposing everyone's corruption and weaknesses - all of us. And suddenly everyone is playing his game because economic war hits within the country and everyone starts to suffer, not just troops "somewhere else". You watch, he will negotiate, get lifted many of the sanctions and then let nat gas can flow to Europe - at high prices which will expand Russia's coffers that much more. This may also be how he counters the Lithuanian issue without getting suckered into another fight.

And he just might get all or part of Ukraine. Don't forget; will the rest of Europe think that blockading Kaliningrad worth the high price of fuel and electricity?

Reactions: Im2bent and lariat

More fail.
Dow Chemical's stock appears to have fallen off of a cliff.... The ripple effect is another worldwide trend that is not letting up. Dow has a large presence in Europe.

As I see it, Russia is fighting the whole damn great reset agenda.
Tried explaining that to a guy . I know . He called me a Putin supporter.
Like that was going to make me change my position. I laughed at him. Told him, Yea I got a commie flag tacked up . On the wall of my Garage .:rolleyes:
Some people never question the big lies , Even after its been proven time and again . That our .Gov lie to us everyday. Year in , Year out.

Like that was going to make me change my position. I laughed at him. Told him, Yea I got a commie flag tacked up . On the wall of my Garage .:rolleyes:
Some people never question the big lies , Even after its been proven time and again . That our .Gov lie to us everyday. Year in , Year out.
True

Watch a career politician speaking to a crowd. They will momentarirly pause and look at the faces of the people in the crowd to see who is drinking their Koolaid. The bigger the lie, the more gullible American's are.

Reactions: tomcatmv
Well, if you aren't a Biden supporter - then you are automatically a Putin supporter...

5248930D-4922-48AF-BAF8-4A952456AB2C.jpeg

Its okay. Ben Stiller will fix everything...

• Haha
Reactions: Bender and M77
Russia has covered the spectrum.... Selling both oil and burgers at a profit.... Soon they will have the middle ground covered as well.
But wait, this administration has a plan... It is labeled "HOPE".

Fuck Russia and fuck Ukraine. Spend our hard-earned tax dollars defending and closing our border!!!
And maybe even selectively and clandestinely target the fucking cartels importing Chinese produced fentanyl that's killing way more kids than any other thing.
Oh, and fuck China as well.

Yet they would never consider spending $53B to defend our school children or our borders or our infrastructure...

Reactions: tomcatmv
Will Brandon empty the SPR before Vlad fires his load? Judging by the stock nosedive following Ukraine war ...............................:devilish:
A SPR firesale has been running at a rate of million barrels a day at the moment, the graph says it will hit 350 million by midterms.

-1x-1.png

Last edited:
Will Brandon empty the SPR before Vlad fires his load? Judging by the stock nosedive following Ukraine war
A SPR firesale of billion barrels a day at the moment , graph says it will hit 350 million by midterms.

Wait till the Democrats announce the SPR will be too expensive to fill; so the reserve should be closed since it's fossil fuel.

The dems and their puppet masters are doing exactly what they said they would do. Destroy fossil fuels, wake up people!!
Just let the "Sleeping Dog's Lie".......... No need to waste your valuable resources trying to wake them........ Stay on your task. Your family will appreciate it. One day they will stop saying you are crazy.
JMHO

Reactions: Emerson0311
Will Brandon empty the SPR before Vlad fires his load? Judging by the stock nosedive following Ukraine war ...............................:devilish:
A SPR firesale has been running at a rate of million barrels a day at the moment, the graph says it will hit 350 million by midterms.

-1x-1.png
They laughed at Trump when he wanted to fill it to the brim as oil went negative.

Reactions: Bender
Rout from the Severodonetsk cauldron while a smaller cauldron with approximately 2000 Soldiers has been left behind to surrender,

It's Baghdad Bob or is it Kiev Kuzma

Ukraninan Army is performing a "strategic retreat" to more fortified positions (next city we want to be wrecked), because of "overwhelming hardware advantage" and those bad Russians have been performing a "years long sabotage campaign" not allowing them to buy more ammunition.

Meanwhile KFC in germany
unnamed.jpg

Last edited:
The German's are getting ready to learn a lesson..........

Germany is considering expropriating the German section of the Russia-led Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline project, cutting it off from the rest of the pipeline, and using the part on German territory for connecting to LNG supply that will come from Baltic Sea ports, German magazine Der Spiegel reported on Friday.

If legislator's comments were worth shit both sides would be lobing nukes by now.

Believe it or not the dumb fucks at EU commission are drawing up plans for Europe wide systematic 'reductions' of energy comsumption , Wouldn't be supprised it they mandate showers and heating limits. Adn while they preach austerty to keep inflation in check they just raised pay for the Eurocrats and the whole of their apparatus. More i think about it more it seems that Great Reset by WEF is coming into final stages.

The Vice-Chancellor of Germany takes fewer showers and predicts layoffs for Germans due to sanctions against Russia
"I've never showered for five minutes in my life. Now I'm coping," said Robert Habek

"If there is not enough gas, some industries that need gas should be closed. Companies will have to stop production, lay off their workers, supply chains will be disrupted, people will get into debt to pay heating bills, people will become poorer, and disappointment will destroy them," added the Vice Chancellor of Germany

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
If legislator's comments were worth shit both sides would be lobing nukes by now.

Believe it or not the dumb fucks at EU commission are drawing up plans for Europe wide systematic 'reductions' of energy comsumption , Wouldn't be supprised it they mandate showers and heating limits. Adn while they preach austerty to keep inflation in check they just raised pay for the Eurocrats and the whole of their apparatus. More i think about it more it seems that Great Reset by WEF is coming into final stages.

The Vice-Chancellor of Germany takes fewer showers and predicts layoffs for Germans due to sanctions against Russia
"I've never showered for five minutes in my life. Now I'm coping," said Robert Habek

"If there is not enough gas, some industries that need gas should be closed. Companies will have to stop production, lay off their workers, supply chains will be disrupted, people will get into debt to pay heating bills, people will become poorer, and disappointment will destroy them," added the Vice Chancellor of Germany
Just wait until winter and the people crank up the fire wood stoves and fireplaces to keep warm... Those Germans like hot showers and steam baths.... LOL

Reactions: UKDslayer
Status
Not open for further replies.