• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Return Ukraine's nuclear weapons.
Give them back. Tell Ukraine, we are cancelling the 1990's deal, and they can have them back.

Another example of a country that’s only allowed to exist because America exists.

Fuck them, fuck ukraine, fuck europe, fuck china.

I’m still cool with space though.

Oh, and fuck canada too.

"Money talks and bull shit walks".... Nothing has changed

They need to accept the sanctions are stupid and not stopping Russia. They are just hurting themselves and helping artificially inflate the cost of hydrocarbons.

India and China have no problem buying Russian fuel I believe below “western” market value.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
They need to accept the sanctions are stupid and not stopping Russia. They are just hurting themselves and helping artificially inflate the cost of hydrocarbons.

India and China have no problem buying Russian fuel I believe below “western” market value.
Ever watch a pack of Beagles running a rabbit ? America is just one more dog in the pack.

I'm sure Vlad is laughing at the stupid West and their sanctions after seeing the price of his oil and gas now.
It's working the same way leftist politician threats of gun control sell more guns than anything else.

CWFFrE98nmda.jpeg

When you take a "situation" and remove the politics, emotions, propaganda, history and current events....... All that is left is business.
Three months later, the countries of the world are getting down to business. All the way back to biblical times, the needs of one culture were fulfilled by those of a different culture. What is being seen now is "Just Business". Oil, coal, wheat, water and for BFC it's the "Ladies of the Night"..

Bigfatcock

If I was Putin I would tell everyone to suck a dick, I would then turn around and sell the grain to China and India. Or better yet I would sell the grain for ten times the market price to the EU countries. These dumb fucks really didn't think this shit through. We have food shortages here and that's when you will see a revolution. You can fuck with jobs, you can demand jabs, you can do lockdowns, once you mess with food and people can't feed their kids and that's when all hell will break loose.

If I was Putin I would tell everyone to suck a dick, I would then turn around and sell the grain to China and India. Or better yet I would sell the grain for ten times the market price to the EU countries. These dumb fucks really didn't think this shit through. We have food shortages here and that's when you will see a revolution. You can fuck with jobs, you can demand jabs, you can do lockdowns, once you mess with food and people can't feed their kids and that's when all hell will break loose.
My belief is ukraine will be forced to capitulate by winter due to europe needing Russian resources for heat.

My belief is ukraine will be forced to capitulate by winter due to europe needing Russian resources for heat.
I'm sure you're correct, that's if they don't get fucked 100% before that, Ukraine has lost the war, it's over, the the Biden admin just want's all the Ukies taking as many Russians down as possible.... why not... what's another life lost for the cause...

Reactions: Emerson0311
Them Russians... probably...

But you westerners are really like a bunch of kids? Are you? Are you aware that if you come here fucking, the outcome will be that you'll be fucked? Europe you see are French, Welsh, Uk, Belgian, Danish, German, Italian etc.. pussies? You come east you'll be fucked like never before... History (not official one of the western civi.. should've thought you that you do no mess with barbarians...we do not care about you, we do not fear you, we do not bend to your will. Come here and find out. Freely just put your sorry asses here to the east and see what the humanity is all about... definitely not chivalry like Brits would want to sell their shit to you just mere fight for existence. Last time your ancestors fought that was 1870ish and your kind has no stomach for it in 2022 when your gelato is soft and your pizza is hard and your dick is limp and your women are fucking negroes and mestizos all day long as mainstay of america is caught in debate whether white is white and dick is dick. CUCKS the lot of you.... shame on you and your ancestors rolling in their graves. Such high hopes such a low landing....
According to your profile, you are one of those 'limp dick' Europeans since you are Slovenian. I guess you must either be too young or to senile to remember that the 'limp dick' Germans provided Slovenia with anti tank weapons to fight the Serbians for your freedom during the breakup of Yugoslavia?

But you westerners are really like a bunch of kids? Are you? Are you aware that if you come here fucking, the outcome will be that you'll be fucked? Europe you see are French, Welsh, Uk, Belgian, Danish, German, Italian etc.. pussies? You come east you'll be fucked like never before... History (not official one of the western civi.. should've thought you that you do no mess with barbarians...we do not care about you, we do not fear you, we do not bend to your will. Come here and find out. Freely just put your sorry asses here to the east and see what the humanity is all about... definitely not chivalry like Brits would want to sell their shit to you just mere fight for existence. Last time your ancestors fought that was 1870ish and your kind has no stomach for it in 2022 when your gelato is soft and your pizza is hard and your dick is limp and your women are fucking negroes and mestizos all day long as mainstay of america is caught in debate whether white is white and dick is dick. CUCKS the lot of you.... shame on you and your ancestors rolling in their graves. Such high hopes such a low landing....
Fuck europe.

it doesn't matter if the people in charge fuck up now, because instead of the press calling them out, they will lie and cover it up, or help the democrats deflect the blame onto something or somebody else.
muslim rape gangs attacking 11yr old swedish girls? putin's fault.

Reactions: samadisoulcrusher
it doesn't matter if the people in charge fuck up now, because instead of the press calling them out, they will lie and cover it up, or help the democrats deflect the blame onto something or somebody else.
muslim rape gangs attacking 11yr old swedish girls? putin's fault.
When it comes to food I don't think anyone is gonna care who's fault it is, it will be chaos.

Pretty much the state of affairs right now .

unnamed (1).jpg

Meanwhile, in Moscow Captain First Rank Dale Samuel, naval attaché at the U.S. Embassy in Moscow, riding his bicycle around the city
He must be upset that Address to US Embassy changed to ''Square of the Donetsk People's Republic, house number 1''

33c4laxIRKxAV3FBsoJvNs80odqnZQ6ZARP3Ga6ijfcVbjT3o_bzLZiSS3kFTAsmwVft35e-bTBZ4A=s640-c-fcrop64=1,30750000cf8affff-nd-v1

Last edited:

It’s like I can see the future.
It's even funnier when you see that now, Germany is firing up their coal burning to compensate...and they receive 1/2 their coal from Russia; these people are brilliant strategists, LOL

anniversary of nazis attacking in 1941...so german heavy weapons have returned to the scene again

4qRRuT3QqTMH.png

Reactions: MJF
At least that’s voluntary. In Canada, Québécois MP said they should send the ARs that they banned 2 years ago to Ukraine.

Your donations will be used to assist the Ukraine support efforts. Receive a gift card starting at $50 for an old, unused, or found weapons, no questions asked. Do your part to make our streets safer. Visa Gift Cards will be exchanged for the weapons in the following amounts:
  • $50 Firearm
  • $100 Shotgun or Rifle
  • $150 High-powered assault rifle (.223 Caliber, AR-15, AK-47)

Fuck Miami.

Didn't NYC pull some shit like this and destroyed the firearms instead of sending them to wherever the fuck it was? This was a while ago

Can't remember where I watched it or read it but somebody contacted one of those Florida police departments and asked if the police department was an exporter and if they had the proper export permits to send them over. The police officer didn't know if they did (I suspect didn't know they even needed at all) and would get back to the person asking the question.

Can't remember where I watched it or read it but somebody contacted one of those Florida police departments and asked if the police department was an exporter and if they had the proper export permits to send them over. The police officer didn't know if they did (I suspect didn't know they even needed at all) and would get back to the person asking the question.
Yes they legally couldn’t send them.

Your donations will be used to assist the Ukraine support efforts. Receive a gift card starting at $50 for an old, unused, or found weapons, no questions asked. Do your part to make our streets safer. Visa Gift Cards will be exchanged for the weapons in the following amounts:
  • $50 Firearm
  • $100 Shotgun or Rifle
  • $150 High-powered assault rifle (.223 Caliber, AR-15, AK-47)

Fuck Miami.
they already admit they have no permit to transport weapons internationally, so they don't even know for sure where they will go.

• Haha
Reactions: Tchitcherine

Since i know some lack attention span but a good "history for nerds" on Russia with interesting omission of 1917 Lenin escapade and apologetic stance towards communist fucks taking over... Read also Paul Craig and Hudsons economic article on Fed/USGOV economic targets and pretty much it becomes clear what the game plan globally is. But yeah "fuck Ukraine, fuck basically anything that disturbs fake reality most people create for themselves to better cope with shitshow in unvirtual reality"...

Podleski: FYI Slovenia did not fight anyone but a bunch of young (18ish) recruits from various parts of Yugoslavia basically kids that were used by Federal government to try to secure borders of a failed country. Keywords to take away: Federal government, secure borders, fuck the republics (aka states) and multinational Federal forces - might come handy soon.

Since i know some lack attention span but a good "history for nerds" on Russia with interesting omission of 1917 Lenin escapade and apologetic stance towards communist fucks taking over... Read also Paul Craig and Hudsons economic article on Fed/USGOV economic targets and pretty much it becomes clear what the game plan globally is. But yeah "fuck Ukraine, fuck basically anything that disturbs fake reality most people create for themselves to better cope with shitshow in unvirtual reality"...

Podleski: FYI Slovenia did not fight anyone but a bunch of young (18ish) recruits from various parts of Yugoslavia basically kids that were used by Federal government to try to secure borders of a failed country. Keywords to take away: Federal government, secure borders, fuck the republics (aka states) and multinational Federal forces - might come handy soon.

Yes "Fuck Ukraine" I agree with you.

You used a lot of words when just two would suffice.

I guess it hurts to be retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.