• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
asPOggh7Lf9s.png

i heard russia could be responding already, or threatening...hope not.

EU is already drafting orders to Lithuanians to enable transit in spite of sanctions. But the Baltics can hardly afford to play hardball for long as they are still at least till next year on the Russian electric grid. Suwalki Gap is also only 60miles wide making a military intervention possible, for now its all fun and games running a proxy war with Ukrainians doing the dying at 600KIA per day , but it only fun and games as long as it stays at Proxy.

Location-of-Suwalki-Corridor-Gap-and-possible-Russian-military-actions-The-author-own.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Stevo86
All I know is that I will see the end of my tax payments bleeding away when I see some dude with a yellow arm band and SHARAC on his name tag and another guy in the opposite sides fatigues marked with a "Z" named MR.BR.

Gonna be a good day.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
The Ukrainians won't need any expert snipers to pick this guy off. Aiming center of mass at 1000 meters, you wouldn't even have to worry about windage. The round will hit him somewhere.

russian-general-pavel-02.jpg

Full story here:

Last edited:
Reactions: bmash
Why is he even bringing it up?

When your enemy is destroying itself do nothing to get in the way.
I think that is basically what he is saying. I personally believe recent US/EU/ Nato sanction are doing more damage to western markets that any other.

Sanctions against the Taliban are keeping western companies from mining in a country we spent blood and treasure in. Meanwhile China is attempting to capitalizing on it.

The US plans to announce as soon as this week that it has a purchased a NASAMS—an advanced surface-to-air missile defense system— for Ukraine, a source familiar with the announcement tells CNN​

• Angry
Reactions: DIBBS

The US plans to announce as soon as this week that it has a purchased a NASAMS—an advanced surface-to-air missile defense system— for Ukraine, a source familiar with the announcement tells CNN​

This conflict is escalating.

• Wow
Reactions: NoDopes
While watching Putin fuck their wives they make jokes......

G7 is shaping up the next boondoggle:

I guess with 10k now in POW camps in Donbas, there will be lots of POW medals to hand out.

The Ministry of Defense of Ukraine released a new medal for awarding soldiers who were in captivity! Medal with the inscription "For meritorious behavior in captivity" .
KVMvgSurSabA0vziijTCjItp7RJxElwgnS6Sum-Jt63L8UqTlk1PvL06T4m1x7SaJVeFhdPkixmRHW4=s1024-nd-v1

Reactions: Bender
They are itching to start a war
The biden crime familie's main income maker is at stake.

So F-them, if it were not for that I might give a tiney little shit.

Small price to pay to help ruin a handful of Democrats as far as I care.

Billions spent to keep bidens slush fund intact. It's bullshit.

Last edited:
The biden crime families main income maker is at stake.

So F-them, if ot were not for that I might give a tiney little shit.

Small price to pay to help ruin a handful of Democrats as far as I care.

Billions spent to keep bidens slush fund intact. It's bullshit.
It would be far less expensive - and save a whole bunch of lives - to write checks directly to the US Politician crime families.

• Sad
Reactions: Hobo Hilton
He may be fat but he is 100% up to date on his diversity training which makes him qualified to lead any western mil organization.

280lbs is considered "shockingly obese" by Russian standards? thats "EBT Average" in Philly.

They should be severely punished for that, use your imagination .

Sick M-fers

The Ukraine continues to execute Deep Battle aka "Assault Breaker" operations against the Russians. This approach worked every time in war games and in operations in the mid to late 80s when we planned to beat the Warsaw Pact conventionally in Europe. . I think the new term today is "Contested Logistics." Sneaking light infantry into Russia was part of that plan back then and its being done now, too. Back then we had to do artillery raids rather than the long range missiles.

The West is playing chess and the Russians are playing checkers.

asPOggh7Lf9s.png

Suwalki corridor...

The Baltics adopted the Swedish defense model about 15 years ago and got on board long before the Ukrainians on defense reform.

The West is playing chess and the Russians are playing checkers.
But the checkers are rolling over the chess pawns. And Russia is mastering the economic chess game while everyone else is trying to figure out how to address Russia's moves and alliances.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.