• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I love how everybody’s like oh... I support Ukraine. Accept Ukrainians in the south east of the country who didn’t go along with the Violent coup that happened in 2014. Fuck those Ukrainians.

Its been turned from Ukrainians (eastern)vs Ukrainians(western). To Ukraine vs Russia.

When in reality Ukraine is being used as a tool so nato can push Russia out of Europe’s energy markets. THAT IS WHAT THIS IS REALLY ABOUT.

In the grand scheme of things who gives a fuck where the energy comes from? Not the majority of the people, only those who profit off of it. so please put on your fucking thinking caps stop killing each other so a few select people can profit off your blood!!! fuck man.

I can promise you the rich cocksuckers that are profiting off this aren’t going out in the trenches they’re not gonna go man an artillery piece, a tank. they’ll sit pool side at their fucking private resorts

Reactions: UKDslayer
I just found this in my archive and it tells a lot about how the Ukrainians has preparred their forces, since 2019.
The actual writing is regarding the Swedish and Danish forces, who were serving as UN peacekeepers in the former Yoguslavia in the nineties ( i spend a lot of time serving there..... ) but the basic thinking is the same today and the autor of the article are still teaching at several millitary academies in Europe.

The Russians just got a taste of modern mobile warfare, including taking the term of Mission Command, to it's outmost extreme and they has failed to cope with it, miserably!!!

The Ukrainian Armed Forces Command did something very wise, a couple of years ago, as the training tactics was completely changed from anything they had learned and done, until then and a combination of British and Swedish organization was implemented instead.

It took a lot of struggle to do this, but the outcome are seen today, where mobillity, firepower and individual thinking among the commanders are showing the devastating results and horrible losses to their opponents.

As for the tactical nuke's, we just have to wait and see what will happen......
"Rah rah, doing the right thing, because we are the good guys" Ukraine isn't a corrupt.authorutarian regime at all, right.. is it Fox news spewing this stuff, or CNN, can't remember?

Individual thinking?

moPIX5lT1JF8.png

"Rah rah, doing the right thing, because we are the good guys" Ukraine isn't a corrupt.authorutarian regime at all, right.. is it Fox news spewing this stuff, or CNN, can't remember?

Individual thinking?
I just happen to live in the neighbourhood of Ukraine and one of the last things, if not THE last thing i like to happen, is that the Russians are winning this fucking war!!!!
The last time they were here and occupied a part of my country, they bombed the shit out of it first and their tactics haven't changed much, the past 75 years.
Whatever you are thinking about the current government in Ukraine, i can tell you that it is a VERY large improvement in comparison to any former!
Yes, it's costly, i admit, but the alternative is just much worser and for this reason alone, everybody has to keep the guns flowing and keep the pressure high on the Russians.

Reactions: Pathkiller
I just happen to live in the neighbourhood of Ukraine and one of the last things, if not THE last thing i like to happen, is that the Russians are winning this fucking war!!!!
The last time they were here and occupied a part of my country, they bombed the shit out of it first and their tactics haven't changed much, the past 75 years.
Whatever you are thinking about the current government in Ukraine, i can tell you that it is a VERY large improvement in comparison to any former!
Yes, it's costly, i admit, but the alternative is just much worser and for this reason alone, everybody has to keep the guns flowing and keep the pressure high on the Russians.
Eastern Ukrainians say 'what'

The new aid package, which brings the total defense assistance pledged by the United States since the start of the war to a whopping $16.8 billion, was announced in relation with Tuesday's phone call between President Joe Biden and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. Vice President Kamala Harris was also in on the call.

• Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r

Not surprised Musk saw the Ukrainian responses to calls for peace talks and said, to hell with this, I'm buying Twitter so the world can tell all parties what they think without being banned.

The political map of who voted for which candidate pretty well illustrated a country deeply (irreconcilably?) divided. Let the population go with whoever they want to live under. Otherwise they'll be milked, mistreated and abused under an opposition ruling party. Which is what seemed to have happened since 2014 when Obama, Nuland et al installed the puppet government. And that puppet has become obscenely wealthy during his 8 years of selfless public service.

Imagine an audit of all the money and arms that has flowed into Ukraine since 2014.

As an aside, NATO aircraft have turned ADS transponders back on:

Think they go dark whenever they are doing a little surge.

A little oddity: Portugal has 3 drones up. Maybe they make them now and are just testing them? Still kind of odd to see that many in close proximity, not operating from the same base:

Fuck your country too.

Not surprised Musk saw the Ukrainian responses to calls for peace talks and said, to hell with this, I'm buying Twitter so the world can tell all parties what they think without being banned.

The political map of who voted for which candidate pretty well illustrated a country deeply (irreconcilably?) divided. Let the population go with whoever they want to live under. Otherwise they'll be milked, mistreated and abused under an opposition ruling party. Which is what seemed to have happened since 2014 when Obama, Nuland et al installed the puppet government. And that puppet has become obscenely wealthy during his 8 years of selfless public service.

Imagine an audit of all the money and arms that has flowed into Ukraine since 2014.

This, pretty much...

Yes, it's costly,
The only reason "things are better now"... is the MASSIVE amount of US tax dollar money laundering going on there, and funds for biolabs.
The politicians families on both sides are getting filthy rich. The war just increases that laundering by a factor of 10.

The Spice Must Flow

I’m tired of all of these shithole piss-ant countries that only exist because America exists. Fucker says it’s costly. Yeah, fuck them. Leeches.
I'm absolutely sure that they want to reach out and personally thank you as a taxpayer for making their lives better. We can all feel proud over the fact that our collective taxpayer efforts have managed to not only help a few peons in other countries - but that we managed to absolutely enrichen the lives of the other country's leaders as well as every fucking politician in our own country that managed to have their hand out when the kickbacks rolled back to our shores.

I'm absolutely sure that they want to reach out and personally thank you as a taxpayer for making their lives better. We can all feel proud over the fact that our collective taxpayer efforts have managed to not only help a few peons in other countries - but that we managed to absolutely enrichen the lives of the other country's leaders as well as every fucking politician in our own country that managed to have their hand out when the kickbacks rolled back to our shores.
The very sad thing is WE are not paying for this as this bill will be paid later by our grand children as our children all ready have their part of the 31 trillion $ debt to repay. Our representatives have failed us all and have made it so that future generations will be slaves paying back these debts. It's easy for them to give away your money as they get rich and laugh at all the dumbass people who put them there in these positions of power. The Republic is dead and most will live blissfully in denial as long as they can eat and have some shelter.

16 minutes of generally bad outlook: Ukraine, Europe, Taiwan, global financial systems

Is it 5 o'clock yet? 🍸

I'm been told, that the Russians are looking for volunteers, maybe there is a opening for you?
Aren't you defending your Country? Since you love it so much? No?

Gotcha, you only want freedom if American Taxpayers front the bill....not willing to do it yourself. Gotcha.

Eat my balllz chode

Reactions: Bigfatcock
nah, the fuckers are not appreciative in the least.

that's why American money should stay in America. In my own pocket first, with the elimination of these BS taxes....and then with American infrastructure instead of money for blockhead foreigners

this post stinks of alcohol, stale cigarettes, and depression. Finland?

Ok, so you are in the region. That means nothing to the likes of me who are actually paying for this war out of our tax dollars, and most likely my kid is going to be paying for out of his tax dollars. Has it even dawned on you to look into who is the major player who has been pushing for peace talks the most, yeah it's Russia. And they have been pushing for talks since 2015. Ask yourself, why they would want to do that? Could it be because they want this to end? Zelensky with the backing of the US has been the one saying "no peace!" What does that tell you? These are serious questions that everyone seems to be ignoring. Even Elon is chiming in on this shit show now, and look who he's getting heat from, pretty much everyone who has something to gain from this war and on the backs of tens of thousands of dead Ukrainians and Russians.

People are going to care, or ask a lot more questions about the nature of this conflict once they see some glowing mushroom shapes, and hearing loud rumbles off in the distance, by then it's all going to be too late.

I'm still pretty pissed there was no mass exodus of ukrainian women to the U.S. to bolster the ranks of hookers.

Reactions: riverside jeep
The Russians just got a taste of modern mobile warfare, including taking the term of Mission Command, to it's outmost extreme and they has failed to cope with it, miserably!!!

The Ukrainian Armed Forces Command did something very wise, a couple of years ago, as the training tactics was completely changed from anything they had learned and done, until then and a combination of British and Swedish organization was implemented instead.

It took a lot of struggle to do this, but the outcome are seen today, where mobillity, firepower and individual thinking among the commanders are showing the devastating results and horrible losses to their opponents.

As for the tactical nuke's, we just have to wait and see what will happen......
What was most devastating about this new ability was how they hid it during the first part of the war sucking the Russians into the interior.

Than like the master tacticians they are they sprung their new learned skills on the Russians….

Or,

The US is supplying targeting and surveillance capability as well as more money in 6 months than Russia spends in a year on mil stuff making us a legitimate military target.

All we need is Russia to give us a legitimate Lusitania, Zimmerman Telegram or a Gulf of Tonkin and its go time.

Wonder why The Liberty or Benghazi didnt illicit such a response?

I wonder how many consultants are there operating the high tech we have donated.
Kinda like a couple 15 year olds, Amish, a black and a Cuban, driving a Maserati.
What was most devastating about this new ability was how they hid it during the first part of the war sucking the Russians into the interior.

Than like the master tacticians they are they sprung their new learned skills on the Russians….

Or,

The US is supplying targeting and surveillance capability as well as more money in 6 months than Russia spends in a year on mil stuff making us a legitimate military target.

All we need is Russia to give us a legitimate Lusitania, Zimmerman Telegram or a Gulf of Tonkin and its go time.

Wonder why The Liberty or Benghazi didnt illicit such a response?

Reactions: Emerson0311
I wonder how many consultants are there operating the high tech we have donated.
Kinda like a couple 15 year olds, Amish, a black and a Cuban, driving a Maserati.
Maybe all of them?

Or others like this gash doing disinformation! Was looking for that picture of her working on her laptop in Ukraine.

nina_jankowicz_fb_gfx1-2338883157.jpeg

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
I just found this in my archive and it tells a lot about how the Ukrainians has preparred their forces, since 2019.
The actual writing is regarding the Swedish and Danish forces, who were serving as UN peacekeepers in the former Yoguslavia in the nineties ( i spend a lot of time serving there..... ) but the basic thinking is the same today and the autor of the article are still teaching at several millitary academies in Europe.

You know what the Swedes had back than was a unity of culture and national aims.

I am betting they are not the same force today they were than,

Reactions: Darayavaus
Why was western Ukraine in a trench war with eastern Ukraine before Russia came along?

You have my sympathy.

Fuck your government.

Status
Not open for further replies.