• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember that one time...

1665186754797.jpeg

we might be under the threat of a nuclear attack but at least there’s no more mean tweets

Last edited:
I wonder if he really did do something if the US .gov would go after him and if they actually had a case because it's a foreign entity and not the US.
No one gets as rich as Musk using bullshit scams without being very connected with the deep state. Perhaps there is a group that doesn’t feel the WEF is giving them enough?

Reactions: supercorndogs

Two Russian Draft-Dodgers Sail Small Boat To Remote Alaskan Island​

Meanwhile, Vlad got a new tractor for his 70'th birthday.

MINSK, 7 October (BelTA) – Belarusian President Aleksandr Lukashenko has brought a BELARUS tractor as a gift to Russian President Vladimir Putin. The Belarusian head of state told reporters about the gift upon his arrival at the informal CIS summit in St Petersburg, BelTA informs.
“What have you brought as a gift, if not a secret?” the journalists asked the president.
“A tractor,” Aleksandr Lukashenko replied.
Answering a clarifying question about which tractor exactly, the president said: “The one that I use, which is a BELARUS tractor. The best one, hand-made.”
“With all attachments?” the journalists kept asking.
“There are a million of them, you know. Therefore, this is optional. But I will offer him one attachment - a seeder attachment. We will sow grain, maybe something else. It is multi-purpose. We will grow food, so that Duda, Morawiecki [Polish leadership], Europe will not starve and will not steal bread from Ukraine, but bring it to poor countries,” Aleksandr Lukashenko replied.

belarus-1523.3.jpg
Without rice tires it’s gay, but far better than most politicians.

Looks like Truck VBIED used to bring down part of Crimea bridge

Security cam footage

photo_2022-10-08_10-24-29.jpg

Train with fuel burning above
photo_2022-10-08_07-07-45.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Looks like Truck VBIED used to bring down part of Crimea bridge

Security cam footage

View attachment 7972354

Train with fuel burning above
View attachment 7972353

Pretty remarkable timing to take out the train also

Any chance that VBIED was just a truck hit with a JDAM?

Truck bomb or not, cutting off Crimea nudges us closer to sunshine...

As of now it seems the train service is going to resume today.

Motorway traffic is now running slowly on the remaining span in intervals.

The interesting part in VBIED is the question do we have Europes first non jihadi suicide bombing in action or some unlucky sod was driving cargo X in his truck that was remotely detonated by person X

1822458818_0:319:3073:2048_1920x0_80_0_0_e6ca6a4e0daa6b473f33a6c4ac4c494b.jpg.webp

Last edited:
In any case water and electricity now also come from Kherson , Russians blew the dam that was erected to stop the flow of water to Crimea first days of the war. In terms of electricity i think Crimea became net producer in 2020.

Last edited:
Russia jamming signals maybe?

I do think it would be quite a statement if some how someone dis allowed star link to be used past a certain point. Saying I will help you to this point, past this, no.

Quick read says the disruptions were reported near the front line and moving past into what Russia recently annexed.

Timing is awful coincidental with the Ukrainian officials saying nasty things to Elon. Think he shut it down, and good on him. His technology, he was nice enough to provide it to Ukraine, and they thanked him how? I assume he has a strong PSD.

Timing is awful coincidental with the Ukrainian officials saying nasty things to Elon. Think he shut it down, and good on him. HIs technology, he was nice enough to provide it to Ukraine, and they thanked him how? I assume he has a strong PSD.
I read somewhere they are controlling the signal because they didn’t want the Ru using it, I believe the LBC posted about it. And the Ukrainians were pushing into what Starlink saw as RU territory.

Again I don’t know... darts in the dark.

But agree the idea of him acting on their negativity toward his push for peace, if truth, good on him. Zelinski has turned into quite a little tyrant. IMO.

Musk, seems like a morally sound person.

I read somewhere they are controlling the signal because they didn’t want the Ru using it, I believe the LBC posted about it. And the Ukrainians were pushing into what Starlink saw as RU territory.

Again I don’t know... darts in the dark.

But agree the idea of him acting on their negativity toward his push for peace, if truth, good on him. Zelinski has turned into quite a little tyrant. IMO.

Musk, seems like a morally sound person.
I agree with your observations. Musk has his idiosyncrasies as all billionairs. However he's done a great job of remaining relatable. Look at those emotionally retarded sociopaths like Gates, Zuckerberg, and Bezos, repulsive at best.

Zelensky does a lot of blow, and that's not just hearsay, he's touted openly that he loves the stuff, and after a while it effects your judgment, i know. He's acting like a spoiled child, probably from all the media attention. Remember the guy was a comic and an actor prior to this.

Musk is a man of his own making, Zelensky was installed as a puppet, cast for the role. He actually may not be the one in charge of this dumpster fire clown show.

Zelensky being a cokehead explains a lot of things. Especially the constant outrageous demands and threats towards western countries supporting him. Definitely a useful idiot. A rich useful idiot, who may become quickly superfluous once TPTB goals are achieved.

Wonder how many other world leaders are drug addicts?

Zelensky being a cokehead explains a lot of things. Especially the constant outrageous demands and threats towards western countries supporting him. Definitely a useful idiot. A rich useful idiot, who may become quickly superfluous once TPTB goals are achieved.

Wonder how many other world leaders are drug addicts?
I've seen old college photos of Bill Clinton doing coke in the frat house at UofA.
The guy I knew was a frat bro of Billy's.
He won't let the photos out because Billy will know from where they came....and Killary is a factor.
Doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things I guess....but now you know why Billy bob always had massively baggy eyes.
I mean....how on earth does a 20 year old get baggy eyes ?
Coke, Peruvian marching powder, Disco dancing powder, flake, huff, sneeze, freeze....etc etc.

images.jpg

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
Zelensky does a lot of blow, and that's not just hearsay, he's touted openly that he loves the stuff, and after a while it effects your judgment, i know. He's acting like a spoiled child, probably from all the media attention. Remember the guy was a comic and an actor prior to this.
He's currently playing his biggest role. The world is the stage and the US/EU taxpayers are the stooges. We're now seeing in real life what happens when a court jester is given a crown, and it's not turning out to be a medieval fairy tale.

I agree with your observations. Musk has his idiosyncrasies as all billionairs. However he's done a great job of remaining relatable. Look at those emotionally retarded sociopaths like Gates, Zuckerberg, and Bezos, repulsive at best.

Musk is a man of his own making, Zelensky was installed as a puppet, cast for the role. He actually may not be the one in charge of this dumpster fire clown show.

Z, kinda sounds like the "real" Hitler near his end with all his drug cocktails and such he was taking daily......

Doc

Reactions: theLBC
Z, kinda sounds like the "real" Hitler near his end with all his drug cocktails and such he was taking daily......

Doc
Yeah we actually bombed their pharmaceutical plants.

Sometime in the last two years or so of the war, all the stuff that they were keeping him up on they lost it and had to switch to different, lower quality stuff. I can’t remember where I’ve seen or heard about it but I know I’ve seen a full documentary on basically all the drugs Hitler was on in the story behind it.

All the wrong drugs, in all the wrong order at all the wrong dosages.

Germany getting restless

Yeah, massive protests, Vienna as well. The media is not covering them. The only MSM news I heard about the war this week is how Putin is loosing all of his support in Russia, and facing a flood of internal decent.

Meanwhile Zelensky is calling for nato to do preemptive nuke strikes on Russia.

🤡🤡

• Sad
Reactions: theLBC
Yeah, massive protests, Vienna as well. The media is not covering them. The only MSM news I heard about the war this week is how Putin is loosing all of his support in Russia, and facing a flood of internal decent.

Meanwhile Zelensky is calling for nato to do preemptive nuke strikes on Russia.

🤡🤡
Yep this is an India based news agency.

I guess during the audit process after march 22, Russkies were able to locate all those missing, unavailable, not produced and gone missiles. Also due to solar inactivity the steam powered sputniks were finally (after months of downloading) able to relay coordinates and record tapes with which to enter targeting data to the missile computers (they were able to scavenge old Spectrum computers for spare parts - rainbow power!!!)...

This shit is really not going well as one side is clearly pushing for world extinction event. I mean i can understand suicide by cop and all that but suicide by Russia is a whole new level of stupid...

I guess during the audit process after march 22, Russkies were able to locate all those missing, unavailable, not produced and gone missiles. Also due to solar inactivity the steam powered sputniks were finally (after months of downloading) able to relay coordinates and record tapes with which to enter targeting data to the missile computers (they were able to scavenge old Spectrum computers for spare parts - rainbow power!!!)...

This shit is really not going well as one side is clearly pushing for world extinction event. I mean i can understand suicide by cop and all that but suicide by Russia is a whole new level of stupid...

Do you work at a Waffle House?

Status
Not open for further replies.