• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just happen to live in the neighbourhood of Ukraine and one of the last things, if not THE last thing i like to happen, is that the Russians are winning this fucking war!!!!
The last time they were here and occupied a part of my country, they bombed the shit out of it first and their tactics haven't changed much, the past 75 years.
Whatever you are thinking about the current government in Ukraine, i can tell you that it is a VERY large improvement in comparison to any former!
Yes, it's costly, i admit, but the alternative is just much worser and for this reason alone, everybody has to keep the guns flowing and keep the pressure high on the Russians.
How was the duly elected govt in 2014 before Victoria Nuland and Obama chose a new one?

1665017964497.png
disinformation fellow? that explains the Adam's apple. I bet s/he'd volunteer to share a tip and find Bemoni's "opening" that he was talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: Sako man
Bemoni.

Please take back your cuntryman Vindemann and his vaccine pushing brother. Imagine if Vindemann actually was your Minister of Defense as he claims he was offered that position?

You kind of forget how much your country has fucked over the people that actually love this country.

Your rat President had a chance to spill the beans on what he knows about the corruption the enemies of this country have funneled through his principality......he did nothing.

Now he wears tailored T-Shirts and scowls for the camera like he is actually going to be on the front line. Motherfucker is in a constant state of flex giving all the liberal women over here married to their breast bearing soy husbands the hots. Practically every house in Concord MA flies a Ukrainian flag put up there by some house wife that wants to cuckold her husband with Zelensky - little do they realize he fantasizes of their husbands.

Being a doormat for Soros, Maidan, CrowdStrike, Yovanvitch, Burisma, Biden,...........you lay down with dogs and now complain about the fleas.

Last edited:
I would have never guessed that there would be so many willing to lick putin's balls and turn the belly to an aggressive communist regime but it's a new day I suppose.

I would have never guessed that there would be so many willing to lick putin's balls and turn the belly to an aggressive communist regime but it's a new day I suppose.
Keep ignoring the facts why don't you. That blind ignorance is the fucking problem with you Normies, and quite frankly why the country is so fucked up. Let's keep trodding along with that attitude, no wonder nothing changes.

fuck you, and Putin :cool:

Cheers!

Bemoni.

Please take back your cuntryman Vindemann and his vaccine pushing brother. Imagine if Vindemann actually was your Minister of Defense as he claims he was offered that position?

You kind of forget how much your country has fucked over the people that actually love this country.

Your rat President had a chance to spill the beans on what he knows about the corruption the enemies of this country have funneled through his principality......he did nothing.

Now he wears tailored T-Shirts and scowls for the camera like he is actually going to be on the front line. Motherfucker is in a constant state of flex giving all the liberal women over here married to their breast bearing soy husbands the hots. Practically every house in Concord MA flies a Ukrainian flag put up there by some house wife that wants to cuckold her husband with Zelensky - little do they realize he fantasizes of their husbands.

Being a doormat for Soros, Maidan, CrowdStrike, Yovanvitch, Burisma, Biden,...........you lay down with dogs and now complain about the fleas.
You win the prize for batshit crazy conspiracy theories pushed in one post.

Would have been extra points for pizza parlor pedophiles but you must have run out of steam.

Would that be China?
We need a scorecard to keep up with which regime we are currently supporting.
It was Afghanistan then it wasn't. Then it wasn't again. Then we turned it back over to them with a parting gift. It was Iraq then it wasn't then it was again. It wasn't ISIS then it was ISIS in Syria then it wasn't again.
The list is endless. So what is your point?

Keep ignoring the facts why don't you. That blind ignorance is the fucking problem with you Normies, and quite frankly why the country is so fucked up. Let's keep trodding along with that attitude, no wonder nothing changes.

fuck you, and Putin :cool:

Cheers!
Normies, the definition of people who are not batshit crazy

I typically don't respond to trolls but since you are a special kind of stupid.

Many don't give 2 fucks either way. But what they do see is...

-Runaway inflation
-Wide open border
-Fentanyl crisis
-Rising crime
-Destruction of traditional/conservative values
-Crumbling and aging infrastructure
-Failure of public education
-Taxes and debt
-Corrupt / lying media/politicians

And feel maybe it's time Americans focus on...Americans, not 2 corrupt fucksticks half the world away. Who are both extremely wealthy and would happily push all our sons and daughters out to the line to die for a "their" cause. Yep, the sacrifice. Uh huh, just as long as that sacrifice doesn't hit too close to home...for "the select" few, ya know what I mean...?

Now go run back to reddit where you belong. Fucking redditors lol...

I typically don't respond to trolls but since you are a special kind of stupid.

Many don't give 2 fucks either way. But what they do see is...

-Runaway inflation
-Wide open border
-Fentanyl crisis
-Rising crime
-Destruction of traditional/conservative values
-Crumbling and aging infrastructure
-Failure of public education
-Taxes and debt
-Corrupt / lying media/politicians

And feel maybe it's time Americans focus on...Americans, not 2 corrupt fucksticks half the world away. Who are both extremely wealthy and would happily push all our sons and daughters out to the line to die for a "their" cause. Yep, the sacrifice. Uh huh, just as long as that sacrifice doesn't hit too close to home...for "the select" few, ya know what I mean...?

Now go run back to reddit where you belong. Fucking redditors lol...
You left out the best part.
$100B in money laundering

Shouldn’t you be on a plane to Europe in your Captain save a hoe costume to save Ukraine from its self.

• Haha
Reactions: Doc68

Just a reminder that the State Department Apologists here are politically in lockstep with our arch enemy Soros and the WEF. I doubt these posters even own guns. They are implanted shills "operating" on a gunboard.​

_______​

Soros: Only Way to Save Civilization Is Defeat Putin ASAP​

M Dowling
May 25, 2022

“The best and perhaps only way to preserve our civilization is to defeat Putin as soon as possible,” according to George Soros.

Unless Russia is quickly defeated in Ukraine, the collective West won’t be able to address climate change in time to save civilization. That’s what billionaire financier George Soros told the World Economic Forum in Davos on Tuesday. In other words, Russia threatens The Great Reset. He also called Russia and China the greatest threats to his concept of an open society.

SOROS REVEALS HIMSELF​

Russia sending troops into Ukraine “may have been the beginning of the Third World War and our civilization may not survive it,” Soros told the WEF, and even when the fighting there stops, “the situation will never revert to what it was before.”
According to him, the “invasion” came amid a struggle between “two systems of governance that are diametrically opposed to each other: open society and closed society,” the former embodied by the West and the latter by Russia and China.
“Even when the fighting stops, as it eventually must, the situation will never revert” to where it was before, warned the 91-year-old Soros.
In this clip, Soros is worried about his extreme climate change agenda. He clearly doesn’t see why fears of nuclear war should be a problem in defeating Russia and China.

“Civilization may not survive” Russia’s invasion, according to Soros. China and Russia “present the greatest threat to an open society.”

DO YOU TRUST THIS MAN?​

At the WEF conference yesterday, Soros praised Ukraine for fighting for the western world’s values.
“I think Ukraine today is rendering a tremendous service to Europe and to the western world and to open society and our survival because they are fighting our fight,” Soros said. “They have a really good chance of winning…[W]e must give them all the support that they ask for.”
Ukraine is not fighting for Western values. They are clearly fighting for the WEF’s values. Zelenskyy has said it. In the middle of the war, he called for extreme climate change measures.

He Said What He Wants in His Recent Op-Ed​

Soros went from an op-ed calling for the removal of China’s President Xi and Russia’s President Putin to outright calls for war with both nations.

George Soros and the WEF want you to fight a nuclear war to settle their personal grievances. They want to continue their unimpeded march to the one world order envisioned by the WEF.
The choice he presents of open and closed society is essentially made up by him. It’s a false dichotomy. The open society he wants is open borders, pro-criminal law enforcement, bought elections, LGBTQIA+ instruction in elementary schools. He is merely a different version of China’s and Russia’s authoritarianism.
Do you trust a man who used his wealth to try and overturn a democratic decision made by referendum in this country? Soros funds many anti-government groups around the world. He has funded massive invasions of the US border. The hard-left ‘philanthropist’ funds pro-criminal law enforcement officials in the United States. Do you trust this man?

Reactions: 6/250/40

Just a reminder that the State Department Apologists here are politically in lockstep with our arch enemy Soros and the WEF. I doubt these posters even own guns. They are implanted shills "operating" on a gunboard.​

_______​

Soros: Only Way to Save Civilization Is Defeat Putin ASAP​

M Dowling
May 25, 2022

“The best and perhaps only way to preserve our civilization is to defeat Putin as soon as possible,” according to George Soros.

Unless Russia is quickly defeated in Ukraine, the collective West won’t be able to address climate change in time to save civilization. That’s what billionaire financier George Soros told the World Economic Forum in Davos on Tuesday. In other words, Russia threatens The Great Reset. He also called Russia and China the greatest threats to his concept of an open society.

SOROS REVEALS HIMSELF​

Russia sending troops into Ukraine “may have been the beginning of the Third World War and our civilization may not survive it,” Soros told the WEF, and even when the fighting there stops, “the situation will never revert to what it was before.”
According to him, the “invasion” came amid a struggle between “two systems of governance that are diametrically opposed to each other: open society and closed society,” the former embodied by the West and the latter by Russia and China.
“Even when the fighting stops, as it eventually must, the situation will never revert” to where it was before, warned the 91-year-old Soros.
In this clip, Soros is worried about his extreme climate change agenda. He clearly doesn’t see why fears of nuclear war should be a problem in defeating Russia and China.

“Civilization may not survive” Russia’s invasion, according to Soros. China and Russia “present the greatest threat to an open society.”

DO YOU TRUST THIS MAN?​

At the WEF conference yesterday, Soros praised Ukraine for fighting for the western world’s values.
“I think Ukraine today is rendering a tremendous service to Europe and to the western world and to open society and our survival because they are fighting our fight,” Soros said. “They have a really good chance of winning…[W]e must give them all the support that they ask for.”
Ukraine is not fighting for Western values. They are clearly fighting for the WEF’s values. Zelenskyy has said it. In the middle of the war, he called for extreme climate change measures.

He Said What He Wants in His Recent Op-Ed​

Soros went from an op-ed calling for the removal of China’s President Xi and Russia’s President Putin to outright calls for war with both nations.

George Soros and the WEF want you to fight a nuclear war to settle their personal grievances. They want to continue their unimpeded march to the one world order envisioned by the WEF.
The choice he presents of open and closed society is essentially made up by him. It’s a false dichotomy. The open society he wants is open borders, pro-criminal law enforcement, bought elections, LGBTQIA+ instruction in elementary schools. He is merely a different version of China’s and Russia’s authoritarianism.
Do you trust a man who used his wealth to try and overturn a democratic decision made by referendum in this country? Soros funds many anti-government groups around the world. He has funded massive invasions of the US border. The hard-left ‘philanthropist’ funds pro-criminal law enforcement officials in the United States. Do you trust this man?
Like I said before....
Putin is fighting against the WEF.

Not a Musk fan, but we will see.

However, he's got a platform and it's good to see someone speaking out for what many think...

The human component is terrible. I feel for those people caught between competing "national (and with it comes) corporate" interests.

From the beginning I've said this is just another petro war. And the more it drags on with no negotiations, the more strongly I believe that to still be the case.

Reactions: RUTGERS95

Reactions: khel
I would certainly like to see the video inspection of the damage to the pipeline before repairs are made.

Last edited:

I wonder if he really did do something if the US .gov would go after him and if they actually had a case because it's a foreign entity and not the US.
'' Beavis and Butthead discover they have the right to refuse service to customers at Burger World.'' ;)

US deep state ,Congress would absolutely eat him alive any and all 'federales' would be used, he is already in enough hot sauce over Twitter.

Remember its Raytheon Ukraine first.

Last edited:
Russia jamming signals maybe?

I do think it would be quite a statement if some how someone dis allowed star link to be used past a certain point. Saying I will help you to this point, past this, no.

Quick read says the disruptions were reported near the front line and moving past into what Russia recently annexed.

Two Russian Draft-Dodgers Sail Small Boat To Remote Alaskan Island​

Meanwhile, Vlad got a new tractor for his 70'th birthday.

MINSK, 7 October (BelTA) – Belarusian President Aleksandr Lukashenko has brought a BELARUS tractor as a gift to Russian President Vladimir Putin. The Belarusian head of state told reporters about the gift upon his arrival at the informal CIS summit in St Petersburg, BelTA informs.
“What have you brought as a gift, if not a secret?” the journalists asked the president.
“A tractor,” Aleksandr Lukashenko replied.
Answering a clarifying question about which tractor exactly, the president said: “The one that I use, which is a BELARUS tractor. The best one, hand-made.”
“With all attachments?” the journalists kept asking.
“There are a million of them, you know. Therefore, this is optional. But I will offer him one attachment - a seeder attachment. We will sow grain, maybe something else. It is multi-purpose. We will grow food, so that Duda, Morawiecki [Polish leadership], Europe will not starve and will not steal bread from Ukraine, but bring it to poor countries,” Aleksandr Lukashenko replied.

belarus-1523.3.jpg

Reactions: thejeep
I would certainly like to see the video inspection of the damage to the pipeline before repairs are made.

Seems Biden last night told some big donors Nike war was imminent and that he and Putin were painted into corners.

Let’s see the determination be the pipeline break was natural, despite the earth shaking explosions, and the two sides can get some peace talks going.

Trying to be an optimist.

Seems Biden last night told some big donors Nike war was imminent and that he and Putin were painted into corners.

Let’s see the determination be the pipeline break was natural, despite the earth shaking explosions, and the two sides can get some peace talks going.

Trying to be an optimist.
Do you have a link to Biden’s comment. I would be very interested to read that.

Status
Not open for further replies.