• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its hard to understand a joke or a jest when one does not know the idea of working at Waffle House? Would you care to elaborate :)

Aha as in Russian paid account that during your night writes propaganda.

Nah i do it for free and its after lunch here in Europe. But would be nice to get few extra "bucks" so if anyone on the east sees potential please find a way to contact me. Code word: Will work for roubles!

Reactions: Sako man
Aha as in Russian paid account that during your night writes propaganda.

Nah i do it for free and its after lunch here in Europe. But would be nice to get few extra "bucks" so if anyone on the east sees potential please find a way to contact me. Code word: Will work for roubles!
To clarify for you seeing as your "heritage" keeps you from understanding the subtely of the original post:

You must work at Waffle House graveyard shift.

You might have some of your American friends from the South explain it for you. . .

Is it still funny if it has to be explained?

Sounds more like an Arby’s cook, waffle house cooks aren’t that imaginative.

Btw- looks like there’s a lot of shit exploding in Ukraine again.

• Love
Reactions: Mr.BR
z63AlvRUoL0C.png

Ukrainian soviet era SAMs adding to the mix with Kiev U turn
310669316_493223676174402_6914699981156911171_n.jpg

That is how SA-6 SAM hit on an apartment building looked like last time around

And why the fuck did Vlad blow her office up? Leave the hot chicks alone ................ ;)
Anna-2.jpg

Last edited:

The thing Russia could have done from the start, and out of frustration is now resorting too. I'm old enough to remember clearly "shock and awe" when we let her rip on day one.

When the members of the EU, Capitol Hill, and WEF all realize that Russia is a thousand years old, and not going to back down now, the sooner this shit ends.

Reactions: NoDopes and theLBC
Its hard to understand a joke or a jest when one does not know the idea of working at Waffle House? Would you care to elaborate :)
Waffle in political terms means you are one way one week, the opposite the next.

Seems to me you cheerlead Ukraine one week, Russia the next.

You waffle.

The thing Russia could have done from the start, and out of frustration is now resorting too. I'm old enough to remember clearly "shock and awe" when we let her rip on day one.

When the members of the EU, Capitol Hill, and WEF all realize that Russia is a thousand years old, and not going to back down now, the sooner this shit ends.
Yeah Russia has literally been a country since before Columbus Sailed...

Problem is they want this war. Anyone with half a brain knows Ru have been about 10% in this.

Reactions: khel and Sako man
I have never cheer leaded for Ukrops, you must have either mistaken me for someone else or misunderstood something i’ve posted.

Reactions: Darayavaus

the sick thing is we attacked this way in serbia. iraq and elsewhere, but it is terrorism when somebody else does it.

This only demonstrates Vlad HAD previously been exercising restraint in not going after the infrastructure affecting civilians. After the Crimea bridge, and taunting by Zelenskyy and PedoPeter...its changed.

Reactions: LeftyJason
  • Haha
Reactions: khel and ken226

Waiting for confirmation of this. If so, next question - accident or intentional (or accidentally on purpose)?

Typical tactic that was used by the Nazi SS in WWII: murder women and children in retaliation for a bombing of a military target.
Sieg Heil Putin!!
No civilians were killed in the bridge bombing, nope- none, nada, zero, zilch!....ohhh wait....

And a bridge that's built for commerce, and civlilian infrastructure, is not civilain infrastructure?

You just won a sticker for the most retarded comment of the day, congratulations! Weeeeeee!
well_done_reward_classic_round_sticker-re1d9ced69c1d4641b28cb9685ae59a17_0ugmp_8byvr_540.jpg

Waiting for confirmation of this. If so, next question - accident or intentional (or accidentally on purpose)?

19944E1D-F122-4C0C-83C4-05CC1D0CC8C7.jpeg

I don’t believe that’s all that was in the building. I would believe Russia’s reason for striking, they said command and control centers would be targeted. Maybe some of the war organization was going on here and that’s why it was struck?

It’s well known it’s a common tactic to hide critical things near like hospitals and schools or maybe a German Embassy so if it’s a hit... you can cry wolf.

So how are those Nord stream bombing investigations going on?

Reactions: UKDslayer
View attachment 7973954

I don’t believe that’s all that was in the building. I would believe Russia’s reason for striking, they said command and control centers would be targeted. Maybe some of the war organization was going on here and that’s why it was struck?

It’s well known it’s a common tactic to hide critical things near like hospitals and schools or maybe a German Embassy so if it’s a hit... you can cry wolf.

So how are those Nord stream bombing investigations going on?
then again, the western pundits have been accusing russia of being incompetent with outdated and worthless weapons, so a wayward shot is possible unless they have been lying about russian capabilities.

When Russia gets serious, it will be Stalin crap, 1,000,000 million 'troops' rushing positions heading west.. hell, most of them might even be armed.
Shock troops. Put everyone in a uniform and point them west, get your 5 rounds and follow the guy in front of you.
Wondering when the carpet bombing starts.

When Russia gets serious, it will be Stalin crap, 1,000,000 million 'troops' rushing positions heading west.. hell, most of them might even be armed.
Shock troops. Put everyone in a uniform and point them west, get your 5 rounds and follow the guy in front of you.
Wondering when the carpet bombing starts.
no, it'll be

thermonuclear world war | Tumblr

German consulate was probably hit on purpose as was the EU mission offices.

Looking at the target list aside from some security services buildings its mostly small electrical substations and 8 thermal powerplants. Attacked substations are all 330KV voltage, none of the larger ones were targeted so far.

Many of the substations could be patched up in relatively short order but of course questionable it the power grid could take one more such round of beating before permanently falling apart as a unitary grid vs multiple separate grids.

Electricity for now is the least of Ukraine's problems, as the Nuclear plants are still online and provide near half of the Ukrainian electricity.

But like in most of Eastern Europe and Russia, thermal plants also supply the distributed heating in urban areas, something that will be impossible to get back on line any time soon if TPPs are damaged in any serious way ,so it will be a hard winter in Kiev

On flip side Ukrainian soviet era TPPs generate something like 80+% of Europe's particulate emissions so Putin might still be on WEF board pushing the Reset and Green new deal for Ukraine :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Wow
then again, the western pundits have been accusing russia of being incompetent with outdated and worthless weapons, so a wayward shot is possible unless they have been lying about russian capabilities.
Missiles occasionally fail, miss. Look at 1of the 4 ballistic missiles South Korea fired that failed and hit the Ground.

You Know Propaganda. Russia,Russia,Russia

the uncivilized and unforgivable attack on Kiev. What kind of monsters bomb cities?

1665465882948.png

1665465901708.png

1665465914792.png

just fucking with you. that's Baghdad in 2003. It's totally okay when we bomb cities, but it's totally not okay if Russia does it.

1665466160984.png

1665466265550.png

whoops. F. how did those pics get in there? 🤷‍♂️ I mean, even if we did firebomb cities, and lots of them, I'm sure those civilians deserved it. Because we are us, and they are them.

Decency and morals. But conveying such notions to people who respect only power (in any material form) with complete absence of spirituality is complicated and upper picture kind of summarizes the effort required to do so successfully - very Pyrrhic :)

Its seems today a couple of remaining Ukrainian TPP were hit , Iranian mopeds (Geranium 2) finished what was left , only nukes and renewables remain on line , rolling blackouts in Kiev .

Rolling blackout schedule

Putin is definitely a WEF puppet, pushing so hard for a Green new deal in Ukraine.

I can only imagine a bunch of folks in EU salivating over all the superfluous Ukrainian coal right now.

Last edited:
Decency and morals. But conveying such notions to people who respect only power (in any material form) with complete absence of spirituality is complicated and upper picture kind of summarizes the effort required to do so successfully - very Pyrrhic :)
There is no decency or morals in Hell.

Its seems today a couple of remaining Ukrainian TPP were hit , Iranian mopeds (Geranium 2) finished what was left , only nukes and renewables remain on line , rolling blackouts in Kiev .

Rolling blackout schedule

Putin is definitely a WEF puppet, pushing so hard for a Green new deal in Ukraine.

I can only imagine a bunch of folks in EU salivating over all the superfluous Ukrainian coal right now.
The tit for tat will continue unabated. I await Ukraine striking targets in Russia and Belarus, military or otherwise.

iu

Attachments

• 1665496211477.png
    1665496211477.png
    60.2 KB · Views: 24
the uncivilized and unforgivable attack on Kiev. What kind of monsters bomb cities?

View attachment 7974182
View attachment 7974183
View attachment 7974184

just fucking with you. that's Baghdad in 2003. It's totally okay when we bomb cities, but it's totally not okay if Russia does it.

View attachment 7974185
View attachment 7974186

whoops. F. how did those pics get in there? 🤷‍♂️ I mean, even if we did firebomb cities, and lots of them, I'm sure those civilians deserved it. Because we are us, and they are them.
Britian took it's anger out on Dresden. Thermite, all forms of Thermite.
Dresden, Germany's seventh largest city with 600,000 inhabitants; allies claimed only 25,000 people died.
I guess, it's like votes, depends on who does the counting.

R.2cefc23d31fea500ee41402e2aba6fb2

and the city before

f7a5e58bcedbda6f617f5491a8b73294.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.