• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
could be bullshit...

GrfHX5wuovKU.png

Russia is getting rid of a ton of OLD stock. why spend money to destroy it, when you can achieve the same result by sending it to Ukraine.
old 70's and 80s cruise missiles and rockets.
Russia will then restock with new equipment, from the sale of energy to china and others.
Are the rockets and bombs top of the line stuff; my gut says not all of it.

Last edited:

Any Civilians get killed -> brutal indiscriminate bombing, genocide ......................

Not many civilians get killed --> shitty weapons, can't even kill many civilians...............:devilish:

Electrical substations are not very populated and flying Balalaikas aka Shahed 136 Geranium 2 have relatively light warheads compared to cruise missiles

Some sort of transformator must have been hit in Kiev Hydroelectric plant to make up such a clud.
1665500531_5.jpg

Last edited:

Remember that one time NATO Bombed What was Yugoslavia? And the US military leaders claimed they only killed 20 civilians? Yet others claim any where from 500 to 1200 to 5,000 CIVILIANS killed, depending on who’s counting.

I am so tired of this dead civilian cries... its fucking war thats what happens.

Another thought... all right so Russia launched like 88 cruise missiles in Ukraine hit multiple targets I think they’re claiming 13 dead civilians and maybe 100 injured. Anti Russian forces sent a truck bomb across the Crimean Bridge, killed three people and didn’t even destroy the bridge. So Russian strikes are 13/88 and Ukraine is 3/1... ratio of deaths to bombs

I don’t know if those are numbers they want to go touting around

Last edited:
Reactions: theLBC
How come that missile looks like it is being held up and they are letting a person walk by like nothings wrong. Looks fake.
It is 100% some type of prop or possibly not even a fake munition.
Zoomed in on evil Russian dud from above....
6tMWRVxkZptW.png

This is typical horseshit media reporting by the NYTW just like 99.9% of the other MSM.

Using this photo for Exhibit A, those cunts aren't even trying very hard to misinform the masses.
They just figure they can slap anything "dangerous" looking on a press release and nobody has enough common sense to look twice. . . (and they are unfortunately correct in most cases).

also @theLBC

You never know what Tulsi is ,on one hand we all know she is part of WEF kabal but on the other hand, she just doesn't fit into any box.

Last edited:
View attachment 7974533
This is typical horseshit media reporting by the NYTW just like 99.9% of the other MSM.

Using this photo for Exhibit A, those cunts aren't even trying very hard to misinform the masses.
They just figure they can slap anything "dangerous" looking on a press release and nobody has enough common sense to look twice. . . (and they are unfortunately correct in most cases).

also @theLBC

Looked like an art installation lol

View attachment 7974533

also @theLBC

It's such an obvious prop, it needs to be propped up... Ok, stupid jokes aside, it's just an image posted by morons at some Pravda media. The idiots at the NYT's have become so lazy they can't even google images of commonly used Russian munitions, let alone purchase a Janes guide to ID this stuff. This is how lame and inept the MSM journalism is now. But they are allowed to be so lazy because most of their patrons aren't savvy, so it's easy to get away with. This is common in authoritarian countries where the general public is just expected to go along with the bullshit.

When I was in China it snowed one day in November in Beijing, the next day the front page news was "Our great Communist government makes it snow."

Do not question what you are told, or shown, your own eyes are lying to you, it's the ultimate gaslighting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Terry Cross
Looks like digging in for the winter is ongoing before the mud season makes digging harder

Anti tank ditch and dragons teeth in Lughansk to Ukraine Border

Looks like MDK-3

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: pmclaine
What if: Putin gets assassinated, the fighting stops, Biden gets credit for it, and the Democrats gain seats in the House and Senate.

I'm betting they manage to set off a nuke somewhere, cause a state of emergency to cancel the election, and blame it all on the Russians.

I'm betting they manage to set off a nuke somewhere, cause a state of emergency to cancel the election, and blame it all on the Russians.

They don't need too cancel the election, they have that in the bag. But they may do a FF for other (WEF/monetary) reasons.

Reactions: Ltcg
How come that missile looks like it is being held up and they are letting a person walk by like nothings wrong. Looks fake.
It's not "fake" so much as demilled/defunct and turned into a sort of public art display, to commemorate the bombings of Donbas settlements. The article captions it as "A Russian rocket serves as a reminder of the bombardment of Kharkiv", but nowhere does it indicate it's live ordnance. There are others in the city, apparently, and they've been there since at least 2016.

Picture/caption of one right at the top of this article: https://www.kyivpost.com/ukraine-politics/politically-kharkiv-keeps-distance-russia.html

It's not "fake" so much as demilled/defunct and turned into a sort of public art display, to commemorate the bombings of Donbas settlements. The article captions it as "A Russian rocket serves as a reminder of the bombardment of Kharkiv", but nowhere does it indicate it's live ordnance. There are others in the city, apparently, and they've been there since at least 2016.

Picture/caption of one right at the top of this article: https://www.kyivpost.com/ukraine-politics/politically-kharkiv-keeps-distance-russia.html
It was stupid of the NYTW to use that stock photo for their article, so yes fake for the article they published.

Reactions: Sako man
They don't have to invade. Russia's population is imploding.
Average life expectancy for men was 59 years before the war.
Average birth rate is 1.5.

They don't have to invade. Russia's population is imploding.
Average life expectancy for men was 59 years before the war.
Average birth rate is 1.5.

If these are accurate, that's a bold plan...
1665599185702.png

1665599216721.png

What if: Putin gets assassinated, the fighting stops, Biden gets credit for it, and the Democrats gain seats in the House and Senate.

Bolton is a neocunt. Trump fired him once he realized that the guy is an unstable megalomaniac who wants to conquer the world.

it's funny how these people project their own intentions onto Putin. Just like the rulers of the DNC who accused Trump of Russia collusion.....while they were colluding with Russian and Ukrainian agents.

Bolton is a neocunt. Trump fired him once he realized that the guy is an unstable megalomaniac who wants to conquer the world.

it's funny how these people project their own intentions onto Putin. Just like the rulers of the DNC who accused Trump of Russia collusion.....while they were colluding with Russian and Ukrainian agents.
Give Bolton a rifle, put him on the front lines, see how fast he changes his tune.

This is probably one of the most ignorant comments I have seen in this thread. And I'm not pro Putin.
I guess you haven't heard of his request for Syrian troop, and Chechen troops and the call for 300, 000 where the commissars were meeting their quota by biasing the callup of Moslems and old senior citizens.

I guess you haven't heard of his request for Syrian troop, and Chechen troops and the call for 300, 000 where the commissars were meeting their quota by biasing the callup of Moslems and old senior citizens.
Yup. Heard it. You wrote that he is calling up Muslims to defend Christians. So the rest of the Russians are excluded? Putin has made statements about defending the morality of Russia. This would include all of Russia’s population I would think.

Your propaganda needs work.

Give Bolton a rifle, put him on the front lines, see how fast he changes his tune.
Draft Dodger...

4C4B314A-0261-4326-892B-BDB8FF359F5F.jpeg
CD730482-5237-4225-BADD-4079CF8364A6.jpeg

So Bolton, a man who had never heard the terrifying sound of incoming fire, joined the National Guard to avoid getting drafted, Is all about waging war when his ass is not on the line.

Fuck this guy!

a new breed of Nazis...anti-semitic Jewish Nazis?
soros worked for the nazis.
the nazis were the biggest threat to zelensky, and they wouldn't stop shelling the donbas, even though he ran on peace.
the nazis are mostly dead now though. how convenient?

What was the safest place for a Jew in Hitler’s Germany? A cellar or an attic? A forest? At home with a well-connected Aryan spouse? The answer was in Hitler’s military—in the Wehrmacht, the Kriegsmarine, or the Luftwaffe—at least until the tide of war turned and all three began to suffer staggering losses. Some said the Luftwaffe was the best bet because Goering protected his own. Whichever branch, wearing a uniform was like slipping into a coat of armor, or invisibility.
I made this astonishing discovery while delving into the literature of the war and the Nazi occupation of France for my novel, Paris Never Leaves You. According to Hitler’s Jewish Soldiers by Bryan Mark Rigg, thousands of full Jews and more than a hundred-thousand part-Jews joined the military of the Third Reich. The stories of these men and of the psychological as well as the physical hazards they endured altered the book I had originally set out to write.

Yup. Heard it. You wrote that he is calling up Muslims to defend Christians. So the rest of the Russians are excluded? Putin has made statements about defending the morality of Russia. This would include all of Russia’s population I would think.

Your propaganda needs work.
Russia is one of the most, if not thee ethnically diverse countries in the world, with 190 different ethnicities. Muslims, Christians, Shaw-man, and Buddhists alike all at the front lines. One of the first unites inside Donetsk was composed of several Buryat rifle teams. When people start injecting their racist ideals to form their own narratives then you know they are complete and total fucking idiots.

Reactions: lariat

Better get your bacon underwear on and eat fast.

What is the word on the severity of the power outages after the strikes. This is about all I can find.

Media seems to not be talking much about it.
8525349A-D787-4A7B-86FD-91BAF6F2C147.jpeg
D7A62CFB-323F-4502-A52A-0ADE72EC50F2.jpeg
B857872B-DCA7-49C5-BC0F-6C1C29AE8E02.jpeg

Btw... what’s up with the Nord stream investigations? I noticed western media’s been absolutely silent on that one... Kind of telling

Every one, well most every .mil aircraft over Europe turned their adsb transponders back on. A few days ago this had < a dozen .mil up. This is more usual (150-200 planes).

Got an old timer in this one, I reckon:

Some of the callsigns are getting weird:

I'm thinking something happens a week or so before election day, if the party of peace is polling badly.

Yeah, but Republicans sure loved his neocon bullshit when it came to promoting wars of foreign aggression in the middle east.
didn't bush senior sign on for

Agenda 21 - Wikipedia

George Bush Sr. unlawfully signed America on to UN Agenda 21 in 1992

Status
Not open for further replies.