• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
dDPBjBHsgPPN.png
awe man… leaks… lol

Listen to what he waits about why the left bakmut open. It been obvious to a few of us for a while.

Bakhmut is about to fall; reports say there was a big push last night and AFU troops are getting driven out of the city into the open "killing zone" of the western escape route

Last edited:
The leaked docs are obviously kryptonite, no way is it worth getting them, but reading about them is damned interesting.

If they are legit, and they find the leaked, it's Seth Rich 2.0

Holy smokes!

"Classified documents leaked on social media indicate the Pentagon has been spying on allied nations including South Korea, Ukraine, Israel and the UK

The trove of reports also offered the clearest picture yet of the true state of Russia's invasion of Ukraine"

Just when you thought things couldn't get more fubar!!!

Everybody spies on everyone else, but this is gonna be mighty awkward for the current administration and certain agencies.

Last edited:
Reactions: BCP
The leaked docs are obviously kryptonite, no way is it worth getting them, but reading about them is damned interesting.

If they are legit, and they find the leaked, it's Seth Rich 2.0
16D2E1AA-D54D-4236-9810-1F4B230CB7AF.jpeg
C72AB79C-3564-42D9-A12B-1CEB3F567D55.jpeg

People are openly discussing them

Seeing them dissected in videos (and even comments in videos) along with whatever forums are picking the details apart or filling in blanks must be giving the leaders of this op nightmares.

If it is real, will they change the overall plan or plow mindlessly ahead? There's pretty clearly been months of planning going into the effort, along with billions of $ not sent to Ukraine. Everything was getting poised for some operation. The constant stream of C17's and hired Atlas/Kalitta and other heavy freight planes flying back and forth make a lot more sense now. Had an idea, but no details.

The general details from satellites and the ever present drones and planes (and surveillance balloons?) Patrolling the Ukrainian and Russian borders seems to also play in.

What a rare peek at what presumably the guys at the top see.

Are the plans "to big to stop" at this point? I'd imagine that wholesale changes are important this point.

Is this ultimately the Neocons operation or up higher? Can't see Nuland throwing the towel, she'd want nuclear war before giving up.

One of the groups mentioned in the article supposedly traced the origins of the leak:

Note: looking at this research group, they have some cnn and bbc alumni. Caveat emptor.

I'm too old to dig further, the leaks themselves and more importantly, who is running this mess (it ain't Brandon), is more concerning.

ETA: they do have some interesting research tools though,

Kinda reveals their leanings.

Last edited:
One of the groups mentioned in the article supposedly traced the origins of the leak:

Note: looking at this research group, they have some cnn and bbc alumni. Caveat emptor.

I'm too old to dig further, the leaks themselves and more importantly, who is running this mess (it ain't Brandon), is more concerning.

ETA: they do have some interesting research tools though,

Kinda reveals their leanings.
bellingcat is UK deep state bullshit. they are lower on the credibility scale than CNN

bellingcat is UK deep state bullshit. they are lower on the credibility scale than CNN

Thank you, I was not familiar with them, and after reading their researcher's bios, they did seem sketchy. Perhaps they are akin to one of the lefty "fact-check" outfits, designed to discredit things TPTB do not like. Like a Snopes or AP, Facebook etc fact-check, declaring the vaccines to be 100% safe, any election interference is from Russia, identifying as the opposite gender and prancing around like a 6 year old is normal, etc.

I did find some of their tools listed useful. For image matching, I use tineye regularly, and was not aware of a couple of the others. I'm old, so maybe their list is common knowledge for younger people.

While I'm at it, I recognize that anything marked secret, TS or noforn can be hazardous to anyone's clearance. I'm not sure what can be discussed without jeopardizing anyone. In the case of these docs, I'll share links to open source media discussing leaks, but not the specific contents of the docs.

There are all sorts of angles for who might want to reveal this information, from unhappy underlings at State or the Pentagon to European countries that don't want to get dragged into WWIII to nearly any number of foreign or malign actors with access to this level of reports at the top levels.

Could be some Germans who are pissed about the pipeline getting destroyed or other Europeans mad about Ukraine funding wrecking economies.

It would be wild if anything discussing the Nordstroms pipeline gets leaked. Especially if the Norwegians and us did it, as is stated by Hersh (who despite his politics, may be spot on. He rambles a bit, but his details are mighty specific).

0*D3XdNzot2L0n2CC2.jpg

He offered the story to the NYT and others and they wouldn't run it. So he published it himself.

I bought into the "Iraq wasn't about oil" mantra 100%. I'd still like to think there was some truth to that, but Ukraine, it's oil, it's money.laundering, it's a handful of people at state and their pals who will do anything to "change regimes" in Russia. No matter how many other people's blood is spilled, how many economies are annihilated, how much of whatever legitimacy pax Americana has left is wasted.

Travis Haley, who I don't listen to regularly or have any opinions about, puts it pretty well in this video. If you don't want to watch the whole thing, just listen from the 4:42 to 6 minute marks:

I bought into the "Iraq wasn't about oil" mantra 100%.
It has been about containment of them the entire time, which includes hydrocarbons. The Western alliance of NATO getting the largest ex Soviet Satellite to turn on Moscow, is in their eyes a victory and one stop closer to complete domination. Even if it results in the complete destruction of Ukraine, they still see it as a victory because Russia can't prosper from Ukraine being a working country, and is no longer the potential threat it was.

California is more of a threat than Russia was.

We made them a threat.
Ok this brings out an entirely neutral question that I have been noodling on: as the dollar hegemony goes away and the US influence begins to decrease on the world stage, will there be more war or more peace once the dust settles? I see it could go both ways.

Holy smokes!

"Classified documents leaked on social media indicate the Pentagon has been spying on allied nations including South Korea, Ukraine, Israel and the UK

The trove of reports also offered the clearest picture yet of the true state of Russia's invasion of Ukraine"

Just when you thought things couldn't get more fubar!!!

Everybody spies on everyone else, but this is gonna be mighty awkward for the current administration and certain agencies.

My money is on a controlled leak with bits of truth and lots of disinfo to pressure X and mislead Y ,while also ading an alibi if shit doesn't work out.

If Belingcat is involved at any level its definitely a sanctioned leak , Bellingcat is an MI6 firm, since its inception

Last edited:
Ok this brings out an entirely neutral question that I have been noodling on: as the dollar hegemony goes away and the US influence begins to decrease on the world stage, will there be more war or more peace once the dust settles? I see it could go both ways.

Depends how much the dollar drops. There are probably some who are well-versed in history who can offer up some parallels.

Right now, the people in charge are destroying the US far more than damaging Russia. Everything may be peachy on the coast, but outside of McMansionville and the cocktail circuit, everything's broken.

It should be peace, with us sliding into obscurity like the British Empire, but knowing the Beltway, they'll choose war because a) it's profitable and b) it's the only thing they know how to do.

Seriously, they'd sell the heartland off in a NY minute to keep their gravy train rolling and maintain that power, which is their #1 drug.

Missed this one: apparently we ran a U-2 in that neck of the woods a week ago:

Today it was back to Global Hawks

All US / NATO .mil aircraft over Europe currently have public tracking turned off (it's on elsewhere)

• Love
Reactions: 10ring'r
Fuck ukraine. Docs were leaked to help ukraine save face and cancel the much publicized offensive that was going to sweep the Russian hordes away.

The goal of the supreme leaders of the USA is to feed our youth to another foreign grinder. That has been the goal since the beginning.

To summarize: Fuck ukraine.

Fuck ukraine. Docs were leaked to help ukraine save face and cancel the much publicized offensive that was going to sweep the Russian hordes away.

The goal of the supreme leaders of the USA is to feed our youth to another foreign grinder. That has been the goal since the beginning.

To summarize: Fuck ukraine.
No, no no, it was the Russians!!
The Russians leaked the top secret documents of the USA to stop their plans.

But but but how did the Russians get the documents? Shut up and believe what we tell you

The stage is set.

Military can’t recruit as we race head on into global conflict.

Will women sign up for selective service? No.

M-O-O-N spells draft. I hope I’m wrong, but probably not.

The stage is set.

Military can’t recruit as we race head on into global conflict.

Will women sign up for selective service? No.

M-O-O-N spells draft. I hope I’m wrong, but probably not.
I would guess that the enthusiasm for the BS in Ukraine has dwindled drastically in the last year. Even at the peak of its popularity I'd wager that 80% of the population was against American boys going there. I know that doesn't stop the neo cons from sending them

I would guess that the enthusiasm for the BS in Ukraine has dwindled drastically in the last year. Even at the peak of its popularity I'd wager that 80% of the population was against American boys going there. I know that doesn't stop the neo cons from sending them

It’s no longer about the Will of the people. It’s about the message from the influencers and glowies. 99.99% of people could be against something, but the social media message will be 100% for the opposite.

People don’t think operations in the information environment be like it is, but it do.

Sheeple are very easy to influence, no problem for MSM and Big tech to generate 'consent'

Last edited:
Sheeple are very easy to influence, no problem for MSM and Big tech to generate 'consent'

White House is creating a briefing room for influencers.

Look at tv. Based off of commercials, shows, and movies you’d believe that all heterosexual relationships are mixed race, and 90% of the population is gay.

80% is about right, polls show closer to 85. . Thing is the majority still supported funding it and there are many puppies that are willing to go and fight. They didn't need to send the military.

They can laundery tax payer money in Ukraine and kick back tax payer dollars to keep the MIC funded, and not get the negative press of coffins wrapped in American flags. As Alec Baldwin demonstrated the sheep don't care about dead Ukrainians.

White House is creating a briefing room for influencers.

Look at tv. Based off of commercials, shows, and movies you’d believe that all heterosexual relationships are mixed race, and 90% of the population is gay.
and the other 10% are white extremist racist evil fucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.