• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Total propaganda but worth watching

To the degree videos like this, the story of the "Kiev Ghost" and the Snake Island "F-ck up Russian Ship" shape morale and act as a force multiplier, this stuff does have an impact on the battlefield. Especially so now, when even the lowest private has a super computer in their pocket (smart phone).

I said a thousand posts ago that Ukraine appears to be winning the social media war, even if they are losing the military war (slowly but steadily). I continue to think so.

Reactions: mgrs
Indeed when it comes to media war Russia is not just losing it's a no show. But that is hardly surprising 99.99% of the content is posted by Ukrainan population and western MSM is absolutely dominant, Ukrainians do not need to do anthing there is whole western MSM propaganda machine working for them, Russian media like RT even before it was taken of the air reaches 0.04% of European viewers and much less in US. That is what makes the whole Russian disinfo story spun for past 5 years ridiculous. If the big tech was deplatforming spreaders of disinformation MSM would be first to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darayavaus
Yup
r_RLPKBx6tmPadIU9kZftlGk4VOA2-Y3Db_RCXFltmc.jpg

Putin wasn’t elected. The hard liners prepared him for the Presidency well in advance.

He was an advisor to the mayor of Saint Petersburg during the Yeltsin years, then that mayor was arrested and Putin moved to the Yeltsin cabinet and was tasked with the 2nd Chechen War. They got their teeth kicked-in by the Chechens in the 1st Chechen War, so they needed a Russia strong campaign of putting the hurt on the Chechens so the people could see that there was competent leadership in the Kremlin.

Russia and the other closer former SSRs were in free-fall at the time. Everything was for sale from MiGs and Sukhois to Submarines and tanks.

After Putin managed the 2nd Chechen War and victory was declared, Putin was appointed Vice President. Then on December 31st, 1999, Yeltsin with this strange and surrendered demeanor sat down at the long table, looked into the teleprompter, and announced he was no longer the President, and that a new strong man was now taking over. He literally said, “Now I must retire. Why wait another 6 months when Russia already has a new strong man that everyone wants? Why should I get in the way?"

The reason for this was Nunn-Lugar. Under Nunn-Lugar, we and the other nations in the region were extremely concerned about Russia, Ukraine, Kazakstan, and Belorussia selling nuclear warheads to foreign nations or private buyers. Since the economy was in free-fall, we gave them billions in bail-outs in exchange for shutting down nuclear weapons production and delivery systems, especially in Ukraine.

That sent chills up the spines of the die-hard Soviet leaders and intelligence apparatus, so they put a halt to it by placing Putin at the helm with the task of righting the ship before it took on anymore water.

It’s frustrating but not surprising to see all the “expert” academics with their multi-hour presentations on their book tours talk about the regional history and not mention Nunn-Lugar.

Everyone had a genuine and legitimate concern about the security of those weapons, especially with nations like Iran and North Korea shopping around.

This was especially hard for Russia to endure because they had a vast puppet network of traitors in all the important Western nations, their intelligence agencies, governments, academia, media, businesses, and military establishments that had been carefully built since at least the 1930s. But the gravity of their own ill-conceived economic system brought them down from within and is still in decline to this day. That’s the other dynamic you don’t see their media mouthpieces mentioning. It’s all about “Russia strong”.

I was being sarcastic about him being elected, didn’t come through so well in text.

Good information.

What in the hell did you have to show me that shit for, why is Barack Obama in Ukraine when he was a senator?

Gun control!

As a U.S. senator, Barack Obama won $48 million in federal funding to help Ukraine destroy thousands of tons of guns and ammunition – weapons which are now unavailable to the Ukrainian army as it faces down Russian President Vladimir Putin during his invasion of Crimea. In August 2005, just seven months after his swearing-in, Obama traveled to Donetsk in Eastern Ukraine with then-Indiana Republican Senator Dick Lugar, touring a conventional weapons site. The two met in Kiev with President Victor Yushchenko, making the case that an existing Cooperative Threat Reduction Program covering the destruction of nuclear weapons should be expanded to include artillery, small arms, anti-aircraft weapons, and conventional ammunition of all kinds. After a stopover in London, the senators returned to Washington and declared that the U.S. should devote funds to speed up the destruction of more than 400,000 small arms, 1,000 anti-aircraft missiles, and more than 15,000 tons of ammunition.​

The "Russian" parts of E.Ukraine were forcibly conscripting people for the invasion:

They took guys who were in their 40s and 50s with no military experience and sent them to join the Russians for a weeks worth of training before the invasion.

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
So this is weird---

There is a linked video of the leader of Belarus - Lukashenka - briefing his senior cabinet or some other group... See the red arrows all over it representing the deep battle plan (which is being executed so well).

What is weird, note the very distinctive First Team (US 1st Cav Div) insignia on the side... what the hell is it doing there? I do see that the "Task Force Palehorse" (7/17 Cav) deployed to Poland, with the airframes arriving on 25 Feb. But certainly that can't be the reason its there...

Now Palehorse would f*ck up that 40klick long traffic jam north of Kiev, but certainly this wouldn't be a serious risk at this point... (16x Hellfires from 16 ships delivered in 30 seconds = tough day to drive a Russian Fighting Vehicle)

FMx0iKDWUAgpaJE
I'm next door to Ft. Hood and have not heard that 1st Cav. has been put on alert.

Gun control!

As a U.S. senator, Barack Obama won $48 million in federal funding to help Ukraine destroy thousands of tons of guns and ammunition – weapons which are now unavailable to the Ukrainian army as it faces down Russian President Vladimir Putin during his invasion of Crimea. In August 2005, just seven months after his swearing-in, Obama traveled to Donetsk in Eastern Ukraine with then-Indiana Republican Senator Dick Lugar, touring a conventional weapons site. The two met in Kiev with President Victor Yushchenko, making the case that an existing Cooperative Threat Reduction Program covering the destruction of nuclear weapons should be expanded to include artillery, small arms, anti-aircraft weapons, and conventional ammunition of all kinds. After a stopover in London, the senators returned to Washington and declared that the U.S. should devote funds to speed up the destruction of more than 400,000 small arms, 1,000 anti-aircraft missiles, and more than 15,000 tons of ammunition.​

I imagine Ukrainians were laughing all the way to the bank. Negro paying for scrap metal at premium prices, Ukraine arms cache was huge so that this was not even a drop in a bucket.

For folks that do not know Ukrainian post-soviet history, Ukraine in 2000 probably had more arms than the whole of NATO Europe combined, it still has more tanks than pretty much the whole EU . 2 breakaway republics in Donbas have more tanks than UK,Germany,France,Czech Republic combined.
Right till the 2014coup Ukraine was the world's no.1 arms Bazar, you could buy everything from Ak to an aircraft carrier (china did) ,Victor Bout aka Lord of War was primarily shopping in Ukraine.
But of course, its one thing to have lots of RPGs and another Javelins and NLAWS

Donbas salt and coal mines alone held at 2014 enough arms to arm 4+mio men.

Last edited:
I imagine Ukrainians were laughing all the way to the bank. Negro paying for scrap metal at premium prices, Ukraine had so many arms that this was not even a drop in a bucket.

For folks that do not know Ukrainian post-soviet history, Ukraine in 2000 probably had more arms than the whole of NATO Europe combined, it still has more tanks than pretty much the whole EU . 2 breakaway republics in Donbas have more tanks than UK,Germany,France,Czech Republic combined.
Right till the 2014coup Ukraine was the world's no.1 arms Bazar, you could buy everything from Ak to an aircraft carrier (china did) ,Victor Bout aka Lord of War was primarily shopping in Ukraine.
But of course its one thing to have lots of RPGs and another Javelins and NLAWS

For the average consumer of news on social media, history and context don't exist. It's just what they are fed (true or not) in the here and now. Oh noze Russia invading Ukraine! Putin bad man! Or orange man bad, or any of a hundred other 'realities' the puppet masters can spin because the only reality to them is what they get fed in a Youtube 'short' or a twat, or tweet, or whatever they call it.

I imagine Ukrainians were laughing all the way to the bank. Negro paying for scrap metal at premium prices, Ukraine had so many arms that this was not even a drop in a bucket.

But of course its one thing to have lots of RPGs and another Javelins and NLAWS

Three Hundred Fiddy more comin' up...

Biden authorizes $350 million more in defense aid for Ukraine in response to Russian invasion

Put it on the credit card.

Starting to remind me of Syria...

On Monday, Ukraine’s national guard tweeted a video showing Azov fighters coating their bullets in pig fat to be used allegedly against Muslim Chechens – allies of Russia – deployed in their country.

Azov has also been involved in training civilians through military exercises in the run-up to Russia’s invasion.

You should probably stop sharing shitpost memes like this, there are plenty people here dumb enough to believe whats written in them.

This is the entire interview that image "references" is in this video. "new world order" is specifically cut short and used out of context in that image to twist the meaning, this isnt your "george soros army to enslave the masses" new world order.

"We know that we not only fight for ukraine, we fight for this new world order for democratic countries. We knew that we are the shield for the europe, we knew that we are not only protecting ukraine, we are protecting like all the other countries that would be next if we fail, thats why we just cannot fail"

In the context this is said and written in, in russian and ukrainian her sentence would literally translate to "the order of the world" not "new world order". Not being a native speaker, most would not understand the difference in the two, or the error in translation in what she said.

The order of the world would translate to things are just in the world, as in the idiom of "everything seems to be in order".

How many Nigerian princes dropped into your inbox? Amin Awad doesn't seem very trustworthy:unsure:, should i transfer some BTC to save Ukraine:devilish:

ukrarelief.at.unations.coX
Hello ,

We are urging you to please donate to Ukrainians as many people have fled their homes to seek refuge. Help us provide a safe solution for Ukrainian families who have already suffered too much, Shelter, water for those who need it the most in this time of crisis.

You can give any amount, since the banks are not working, kindly save a life, and donate to us through our UCRF (Ukraine Crisis Relief Fund) wallet.

Bitcoin Wallet: 38fwE3G6mTxuR74Pu4G1XxRex1jsuM3rxU

We sincerely appreciate your help.

Thank You,
Amin Awad
Ukraine Crisis Relief Fund

Last edited:
You should probably stop sharing shitpost memes like this, there are plenty people here dumb enough to believe whats written in them.

This is the entire interview that image "references" is in this video. "new world order" is specifically cut short and used out of context in that image to twist the meaning, this isnt your "george soros army to enslave the masses" new world order.

"We know that we not only fight for ukraine, we fight for this new world order for democratic countries. We knew that we are the shield for the europe, we knew that we are not only protecting ukraine, we are protecting like all the other countries that would be next if we fail, thats why we just cannot fail"

In the context this is said and written in, in russian and ukrainian her sentence would literally translate to "the order of the world" not "new world order". Not being a native speaker, most would not understand the difference in the two, or the error in translation in what she said.

The order of the world would translate to things are just in the world, as in the idiom of "everything seems to be in order".

LBC is new to this country, coming from the third world nation of El Salvador, English isn't his first language, and he is not too media savy. He reposts everything he sees on Twitter and Facebook here all day long. Must be nice sucking on the Government teat and stirring up the muck the way he does all day from the couch.

• Haha
Reactions: AleksanderSuave
LBC is new to this country, coming from the third world nation of El Salvador, English isn't his first language, and he is not too media savy. He reposts everything he sees on Twitter and Facebook here all day long. Must be nice sucking on the Government teat and stirring up the muck the way he does all day from the couch.
my wife is from el salvador, but i was born here, as was my father and his father...
i post whatever the left wing media won't and it is up to you to decide which side is telling the truth.

funny how xiden's dick sucking shills come here and want to pretend to be the good guys, but immediately attack people they believe are immigrants as ignorant.

just sharing, not saying it is true (like everything i post).

nqM2OoybzGEu.png
Step back out and ask yourself how this helps Ukraine get into the EU trade agreements, versus how it helps Putin justify invading.

The Russians have been running false flags for centuries, which is a basic entry into any conflict they have been involved in.

Imagine you’re a new Ukrainian President, foreign ministry, finance minister, etc. You want Ukraine to prosper more and leave as much of the old ways of corruption and coupling to Russia behind, get Euros for Ukrainian goods and services instead.

What do you do?

A. Launch an anti-corruption campaign with a genuine chief prosecutor who will go after corrupt companies with the tenacity of a pitbull.

B. Support neo-nazis and ethnic-cleansing of Russians in Eastern Ukraine.

Now put yourself in Putin’s shoes. Russia’s underbelly and co-breadbasket, pipeline corridor, major naval yards, and primary access to the Black Sea is talking about decoupling with you and trading with the Eurozone as their primary trade partners. Their population is similar to Spain’s with land area larger than any other European nation with vast resources Russia has controlled for centuries.

Numerous Ukrainian Presidents have done Russia’s bidding as puppets, but now there’s this cultural revolution where Ukraine has ousted the Russian puppet and elected their own President, who is moving strongly towards establishing more ties with Europe that will effectively cut Russia out.

What do you do?

A. Activate the saboteur and false flags elements of former KGB, GRU, and modern Wagner Group mercenaries inside Ukraine near Kiev to begin attacks on ethnic Russians in Donbas as a justification of intervention and “peace-keeping”, while leaning on US puppets to do as much disarmament of Ukraine.

B. Just let the market decide. If the Ukrainians want independence, so be it, nothing Russia can do.

The Nazi angle is just as much propaganda and information warfare as the Ghost of Kiev and typical wartime propaganda stories designed to influence people and politicians in your favor.

Everybody does it as part of the normal information operations, but the Russians have been at that game for centuries longer than the US.

When you step back and see the totality of whose interests are at stake, it will make more sense.

my wife is from el salvador, but i was born here, as was my father and his father...
i post whatever the left wing media won't and it is up to you to decide which side is telling the truth.

funny how xiden's dick sucking shills come here and want to pretend to be the good guys, but immediately attack people they believe are immigrants as ignorant.
Ha. That's not the same story you had last Fall. Why am I not surprised.

Ha. That's not the same story you had last Fall. Why am I not surprised.
go ahead and find the quote. i have never represented myself differently...
i am not white, but i was born here.

The locals are plastic wrapping looters to electric poles.

View attachment 7819102

In my fantasy world, I would be doing that to the ANTIFAs and BLMs. However, that would be nothing but a fantasy because there isn't enough duck tape, saranwrap or poles.

There are more esteemed members of this august body of patriots that are blessed with a better imagination than I have. So I'll leave it to others to capitalize on the Ukrainian reality and my fantasy.

I can dream can't I?

Last edited:
So far these are the first officially released Russian MOD numbers. 4 hours old ,no walk in a park by any means. Considering the firepower advantage it wouldn't be unreasonable for Ukrainian casualties to be like disclosed

The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation has officially announced the losses in Ukraine since the beginning of the operation.
The RF Armed Forces have 498 killed. The Armed Forces of Ukraine - 2870 killed and 3700 wounded.

Last edited:
go ahead and find the quote. i have never represented myself differently...
i am not white, but i was born here.

Uh huh. You're not white, but you repost white supremist memes regarding The Great Replacement. Your wife, not you in this iteration of your story, is from El Salvadore, and you don't see the irony in that as you cheer on Putin's "de-Nazification" of the Ukraine. Nothing about you resembles coherency. Just go back to reposting screen shots from 4chan instead of bothering to reply to me.

Uh huh. You're not white, but you repost white supremist memes regarding The Great Replacement. Your wife, not you in this iteration of your story, is from El Salvadore, and you don't see the irony in that as you cheer on Putin's "de-Nazification" of the Ukraine. Nothing about you resembles coherency. Just go back to reposting screen shots from 4chan instead of bothering to reply to me.
unlike many POCs, i can appreciate what wypipo (and others) built, and since they are my neighbors, i will defend them against people like you.

How many Nigerian princes dropped into your inbox? Amin Awad doesn't seem very trustworthy:unsure:, should i transfer some BTC to save Ukraine:devilish:

ukrarelief.at.unations.coX
Hello ,

We are urging you to please donate to Ukrainians as many people have fled their homes to seek refuge. Help us provide a safe solution for Ukrainian families who have already suffered too much, Shelter, water for those who need it the most in this time of crisis.

You can give any amount, since the banks are not working, kindly save a life, and donate to us through our UCRF (Ukraine Crisis Relief Fund) wallet.

Bitcoin Wallet: 38fwE3G6mTxuR74Pu4G1XxRex1jsuM3rxU

We sincerely appreciate your help.

Thank You,
Amin Awad
Ukraine Crisis Relief Fund
I guess he hasn't heard.

• Haha
Reactions: Nik H and wade2big

So true! If there is one thing that has proven undeniable throughout the eons, is that there are always assholes on every side.

Last edited:
Reactions: theLBC

sgSbu8EfB06G.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.