• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is Something Happening with Nord Stream 1 and 2 under the Baltic Sea?

You can almost hear the Green Energy people cheering on the destruction of the evil gas line that’s causing global warming...

Was this Putin's fault now?
Or was it Trump's?
1665053799584.png

Because it’s fucking bullshit. Name me another country that needs thousands of miles of satellite countries as “buffers” against the aggression of the West that ain’t coming. This is not 1939. Germany (and the rest of Europe) is morally and culturally eviserated. They’re not going to rise again. We’re not invading. Putin is a fucking moron if he actually believes he has “securiry concerns“.
Ummmm have you been asleep the past 22 years. We’ve destabilized and destroyed how many countries in that time span for Russia is no bastion of modern liberal democracy and Putin is not some kind of saint but they do and have every reason to be extremely concerned about us and NATO.

You can almost hear the Green Energy people cheering on the destruction of the evil gas line that’s causing global warming...

meanwhile President Potato and his bosses caused one of the biggest ecological disasters of all time.

It's not that they want you to eat bugs and give up everything you own in order to preserve the environment.

it's just that they want you to eat bugs and give up everything you own.

meanwhile President Potato and his bosses caused one of the biggest ecological disasters of all time.

It's not that they want you to eat bugs and give up everything you own in order to preserve the environment.

it's just that they want you to eat bugs and give up everything you own.
Greedy fucks.

I don't disagree with that, but how is having satellite nations and vast stretches of ground between the West and Moscow going to affect that? Nuclear countries don't fit your calculous. If Putin is to be believed it couldn't stop with Ukraine either. Ukraine would have to be the beginning, not the end. Are you ready to cast off Poland, Slovenia, Hungary, Romania, and the Baltic States as well? You don't think all those people believe their liberty is at stake in Ukraine? You can disbelieve that, and say that appeasing Putin with Ukraine will sate him, but history is not on your side. Who was saying he would be happy with Crimea? With the Donbass? Can you think of any other dictator with territorial ambitions who was happy with one mouthful?

This is not any different from a grand strategy of using cavalry to stop tanks and dive bombers. It's not any different than believing the oceans are going to protect America from terrorism. It represents a train of thought and thinking that has been lapped multiple times by technology and world events.

The conclusion is that either Russia has never moved past the 20th century at all, or they are just that dim witted. The whole idea that they were going to win with unlimited tactical artillery was also an ancient strategy.

I don't say that Putin and traditionalists (meaning something different for him than it does for us) have nothing to fear from a West that is rife with wokeness and zeal for molecular, societal destruction and murder, but pretending this is the 1950s and that can be defeated by grinding it out with infantry and artillery on the ground ain't the way. Putin uses the Russian Orthodox Church only as a justification for his political ambitions, but it is actually his greatest weapon against the destabilization that he rightly fears. Invading Ukraine has only hastened the demise of Russia.

Reactions: Rich4
I don't disagree with that, but how is having satellite nations and vast stretches of ground between the West and Moscow going to affect that? Nuclear countries don't fit your calculous. If Putin is to be believed it couldn't stop with Ukraine either. Ukraine would have to be the beginning, not the end. Are you ready to cast off Poland, Slovenia, Hungary, Romania, and the Baltic States as well? You don't think all those people believe their liberty is at stake in Ukraine? You can disbelieve that, and say that appeasing Putin with Ukraine will sate him, but history is not on your side. Who was saying he would be happy with Crimea? With the Donbass? Can you think of any other dictator with territorial ambitions who was happy with one mouthful?

This is not any different from a grand strategy of using cavalry to stop tanks and dive bombers. It's not any different than believing the oceans are going to protect America from terrorism. It represents a train of thought and thinking that has been lapped multiple times by technology and world events.

The conclusion is that either Russia has never moved past the 20th century at all, or they are just that dim witted. The whole idea that they were going to win with unlimited tactical artillery was also an ancient strategy.

I don't say that Putin and traditionalists (meaning something different for him than it does for us) have nothing to fear from a West that is rife with wokeness and zeal for molecular, societal destruction and murder, but pretending this is the 1950s and that can be defeated by grinding it out with infantry and artillery on the ground ain't the way. Putin uses the Russian Orthodox Church only as a justification for his political ambitions, but it is actually his greatest weapon against the destabilization that he rightly fears. Invading Ukraine has only hastened the demise of Russia.
They were damn’d if they do damn’d if they don’t. Thats why he did it, IMO. You are not seeing clearly if you dismiss the political presence and pressure the west put in Ukraine.

Pressing someone to fight, then pointing the finger at them as the aggressor is complete bs.

I as a US citizen am not afraid of Russia, I do not see them as a threat. Unless greedy fucks keep pushing then into a corner.

This destruction in the wake of greed is just insanity.

Its a stain on the progress of the human race as a whole.

It's only pressing them to fight if you believe that Russia, among all nations in the world, needs huge buffer zones between it and the evil West.
Can someone please explain to me what’s so bad about Europe using Russian gas???
:rolleyes:
No nothing wrong about putting the fate of your whole economy in the hands of someone who considers you an enemy. Nice way to negate the validity of anything you have posted previously.

It's only pressing them to fight if you believe that Russia, among all nations in the world, needs huge buffer zones between it and the evil West.

No nothing wrong about putting the fate of your whole economy in the hands of someone who considers you an enemy. Nice way to negate the validity of anything you have posted previously.
Good Lord you’re sick in the head

What's wrong with the US producing no energy, and relying on OPEC for all our energy? That is actually the direction we are going, unless you believe the Biden administration, who also claims the border is "secure".

What’s wrong with letting them run their resources dry first??

Also I’m the son of an oil man I 100% support Us production. But I do not support starting a war to create a market for that gas. You know all the shale that the US is recently tapped into

I think you would find peace brings prosperity to all. Destruction is just that fucking destruction

It's a story on the Associated Press.

DM also (AP is DC's house organ, any European sources are likely to have more detail, although I suspect NATO countries censor everything sensitive)

Not optimistic about seeing anything useful forthcoming. Ideally an investigation would have a scientist / engineer leading. Instead we get political animals.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
DM also (AP is DC's house organ, any European sources are likely to have more detail, although I suspect NATO countries censor everything sensitive)

Not optimistic about seeing anything useful forthcoming. Ideally an investigation would have a scientist / engineer leading. Instead we get political animals.
Yeah, hopefully they have some good forensic people going over whatever it is they found but the initial reports that said they and some other Baltic states detected explosions that set off seismic detectors now seems more plausible.
The $64,000 questions is whodunit.
Maybe some demolition techs or EOD guys on here can shed some light on how they could identify anything.

What do you think would happen if China was building level 4 biolabs in Mexico and the Mexican government was murdering American leftists/liberal citizens in Cabo San Lucas by the 1000's? What would Biden do?

Reactions: gigamortis
Yeah, hopefully they have some good forensic people going over whatever it is they found but the initial reports that said they and some other Baltic states detected explosions that set off seismic detectors now seems more plausible.
Maybe some demolition techs or EOD guys on here can shed some light on how they could identify anything.
VDdCZyzsUbLd.png

• Haha
Reactions: tomcatmv
What do you think would happen if China was building level 4 biolabs in Mexico and the Mexican government was murdering American leftists/liberal citizens in Cabo San Lucas by the 1000's? What would Biden do?
I'm sure he'd send our border czar Camelhoe to take care of it.;)
But I get where you're coming from. The problem is China is feeding the cartels with the fentanyl that is flooding our borders and killing thousands in this country (mainly kids), so what's the difference I ask. And what does potato head do about that? Not a fucking thing.
So how about we just let the Ukes and the Ruskies duke it out and stop sending $$$ and weaponry to prolong that shit show.
How about instead we take that money and weaponry and direct at the cartels and put both Mexico and the Chicoms on notice that we're done fucking around?
This is getting really bad here in Texas

Anyone remember when the Kursk sank and Russia could not successfully make it 110m below the surface to open the hatch?

Do you know who finally did? It was a British and Norwegian dive team.
1D80C1D6-F1B9-4E0F-BB04-67696878AA49.png

And this was 2000.

Just wana throw that out there as an example of capabilities

Reactions: theLBC
I commented at the beginning of the thread who's to say it wasn't Russia... there were some very logical responses to it that I would have to agree with. Something still doesn't make sense about the whole Russia didn't do it angle though... a lot of people, myself included, believe Russia will use nukes if pushed hard enough. Blowing up a pipeline that is Russia biggest bargaining chip is a huge fucking push. All you see in any news headline is "Russia maintains they didn't do it"... why isn't Putin screaming for the head of anyone who just blew up his pipeline, and threatening to nuke anyone who keeps blaming it on him? Unless I just haven't seen these videos and they're out there?

It makes more sense to me that Russia would do it and not threaten to nuke everyone like only a lunatic would do, than it does that he didn't do it and isn't threatening to nuke everyone like he's just going to let everyone walk all over him.

Can someone please explain to me what’s so bad about Europe using Russian gas???
the primary reason after national security is money..which in turn is national security

every gallon we import we give money to nations that are not our friends and will never be our friends
opec
russia
Venezuela
the list goes on

every dollar they get especially russia and the ME, allows them to build a stronger military and makes their economy/ currency stronger which means the dollar is weaker

our paying for opec oil paid for the munitions that we fought against for 20 years (please no conspiracy or big brother is bad comments)

the way to stay on top is to keep the rest of them starving

if the us and europe were not buying russian oil, they would not have the money to attack Ukraine as that is their #1 export

huge butterfly effect all because president baffoon stopped energy production day 1

all of those weaken the US

the primary reason after national security is money..which in turn is national security

every gallon we import we give money to nations that are not our friends and will never be our friends
opec
russia
Venezuela
the list goes on

every dollar they get especially russia and the ME, allows them to build a stronger military and makes their economy/ currency stronger which means the dollar is weaker

our paying for opec oil paid for the munitions that we fought against for 20 years (please no conspiracy or big brother is bad comments)

if the us and europe were not buying russian oil, they would not have the money to attack Ukraine as that is their #1 export

huge butterfly effect all because president baffoon stopped energy production day 1

Gotta destroy it all before you can pretend to "Build Back Better".

I commented at the beginning of the thread who's to say it wasn't Russia... there were some very logical responses to it that I would have to agree with. Something still doesn't make sense about the whole Russia didn't do it angle though... a lot of people, myself included, believe Russia will use nukes if pushed hard enough. Blowing up a pipeline that is Russia biggest bargaining chip is a huge fucking push. All you see in any news headline is "Russia maintains they didn't do it"... why isn't Putin screaming for the head of anyone who just blew up his pipeline, and threatening to nuke anyone who keeps blaming it on him? Unless I just haven't seen these videos and they're out there?

It makes more sense to me that Russia would do it and not threaten to nuke everyone like only a lunatic would do, than it does that he didn't do it and isn't threatening to nuke everyone like he's just going to let everyone walk all over him.
perhaps, except that they are already making repairs and allegedly have restored pressure in one pipe (not sure if true).
if they did it themselves, why are they trying to fix it?
occam's razor...

opec
russia
Venezuela
the list goes on

Shit man we have been in the sand box a lot longer than 20 years.

Do you know why we sold Iran F-14s in the mid 70s?

Are you aware of the US pilot that went down with an Iranian pilot flying in an F-4 who were rammed by a MiG-21 coming out of Soviet airspace.

D84C0E2A-8AEE-4C56-94EA-EF66C2165AE2.jpeg
AEA5FA5F-66E4-4928-8976-226CDF7A190F.jpeg
566379D1-E7C3-4A0F-B1E0-16073C8D93B0.jpeg
A958FB48-8CBF-4A1D-A151-C6817ADEC32D.jpeg

National Security... lol. Europe and By extension the USA would be alot more secure if we had not fucked around in Ukraine.

You mean all those weapons we sold them.

Speaking of arming countries to fight wars... anyone remember that one time we Armed the Soviets during World War II

Reactions: gigamortis
perhaps, except that they are already making repairs and allegedly have restored pressure in one pipe (not sure if true).
if they did it themselves, why are they trying to fix it?
occam's razor...
Wasn't aware of that. Good point

Shit man we have been in the sand box a lot longer than 20 years.

Do you know why we sold Iran F-14s in the mid 70s?

Are you aware of the US pilot that went down with an Iranian pilot flying in an F-4 who were rammed by a MiG-21 coming out of Soviet airspace

National Security... lol. Europe and By extension the USA would be alot more secure if we had not fucked around in Ukraine.

proxy wars are what keep the status quo

10 years from now we will be happy that russia went into ukraine weather they win or loose

every dollar they spend is a dollar they cant spend on cyber hacks, funnel to crazy groups/terrorists, buying our agents into double agents

let russia use every bullet they have over the next 2-3 years with us paying for the ukranians...well still be fine and russia will be a paper tiger

same with china, let them keep making aircraft carriers and building fake islands..it wastes their money which they arent used to spending

the US is used to spending big bucks on military which had no real benefit to the economy in general

let these other countries "waste" their money on supplies and equipment and let them see its not easy

Wasn't aware of that. Good point
It's worth going to Rt or whatever Russia propaganda site of your choice and reading the articles. It's no more bias than our media (probably less so) and at least you're hearing what the other side is saying.

Reactions: HMRamateur

How far is Cuba from the US?

Reactions: Shooter McGavin
proxy wars are what keep the status quo

10 years from now we will be happy that russia went into ukraine weather they win or loose

every dollar they spend is a dollar they cant spend on cyber hacks, funnel to crazy groups/terrorists, buying our agents into double agents

let russia use every bullet they have over the next 2-3 years with us paying for the ukranians...well still be fine and russia will be a paper tiger

same with china, let them keep making aircraft carriers and building fake islands..it wastes their money which they arent used to spending

the US is used to spending big bucks on military which had no real benefit to the economy in general

let these other countries "waste" their money on supplies and equipment and let them see its not easy
Or we could go back to working together to explore space... ISS.

Sorry but in my opinion what you’re suggesting is pure fucking evil

Reactions: wade2big
We know exactly who did it.

Reactions: johnnycat
Or we could go back to working together to explore space... ISS.

Sorry but in my opinion what you’re suggesting is pure fucking evil
It’s not us... the world is a evil place because humans are by default greedy and evil. We need “religion” to scare us into being nice to each other.

We aren’t the ones shelling civilians

We aren’t China with 2-3 million Muslims in work /prison camps in the west

We aren’t the Muslims who stone women for walking outside with out a male

The US is by no means perfect, but you have to deal with evil head on because it’s coming head on for you.

Putting our head in the sand and hoping that countries who openly say they want to surpass our nation etc…is not a viable option.

Some part of the Saudi upper class funded the 9/11 attacks. We should buy their oil and fund their ideas?

Or

Pump our own and make that part of the world a useless desert like it was for 3,000 years.

How many Koreans did we kill? How many vietnamese? How many Iraqis, how many afghan? Iranian? Somali?......
It’s not us... the world is a evil place because humans are by default greedy and evil. We need “religion” to scare us into being nice to each other.

The US is by no means perfect, but you have to deal with evil head on because it’s coming head on for you.

Putting our head in the sand and hoping that countries who openly say they want to surpass our nation etc…is not a viable option.

Some part of the Saudi upper class funded the 9/11 attacks. We should buy their oil and fund their ideas?

Or

Pump our own and make that part of the world a useless desert like it was for 3,000 years.

Reactions: johnnycat
So what was the purpose of the CIA and the "advisors" in Ukraine?
People keep saying that Russia is going to establish the Soviet Union again. That there's no reason for a buffer zone and the evil empire of Russia needs to be contained. So we/NATO do the noble thing and provide money, arms, training and station thousands of troops in those places. Can you win a chess game without anticipating the opponent's moves? Putin has watched the USA interference in how many countries over the last 30 years? How many of those countries are better off after our intrusion?
Yeah, Putin doesn't have anything to be afraid of.
The propaganda/PRAVDA has wrapped our foreign agenda in the flag and the population has backed it because of that.

"There are roughly 750 US foreign military bases; they are spread across 80 nations! After the U.S is the UK, but they only have 145 bases. Russia has about 3 dozen bases, and China just five. This implies that the U.S has three times as many bases as all other countries combined."

But but but Putin is the one looking for world domination!!!

Reactions: Darayavaus

Or

So your solution to chaos is to cause more chaos?

This thread is about the destruction of a pipeline that supplies energy to millions of people, the reasons and motivation Most of the things you are talking about have no direct bearing on the subject, Muslims Stoning women... 9/11...

The US military is arguably the strongest military force to ever see the face of this planet. We need not live in fear, we, the United States are safe. And we should not abuse that power. This whole Ukraine/Europe energy situation IMO is an abuse of power. Politically and militarily.

Belarus KGB has intel that NATO/Ukraine plans to send troops across the border and install a new anti-Russian regime in Minsk.

don't worry. if it happens, the State Department Shills will insist that it was actually Russia who did it.

So your solution to chaos is to cause more chaos?

This thread is about the destruction of a pipeline that supplies energy to millions of people, the reasons and motivation Most of the things you are talking about have no direct bearing on the subject, Muslims Stoning women... 9/11...

The US military is arguably the strongest military force to ever see the face of this planet. We need not live in fear, we, the United States are safe. And we should not abuse that power. This whole Ukraine/Europe energy situation IMO is an abuse of power. Politically and militarily.
Your thinking small and believe things dont change. That’s how WW2 started.

No country believed there would be the stomach for another “war to end all wars”…how’d that work out.

Europe was by far the more “advanced” and powerful nation on paper and i reality.

5 years later the world was literally turned upside down. Empires vanished, new pecking order etc.

Who says the united states is safe?…and safe from what?

The titanic was unsinkable too

How many Koreans did we kill? How many vietnamese? How many Iraqis, how many afghan? Iranian? Somali?......
How many civilians were killed in the Ivory Coast 600,000 plus.

Japanese killed 300,000 civilians in China just to show force.

You’ve made the point for me.

People are evil and greedy…what side would you rather be on.

The US doesn’t cut off women’s breasts, we don’t target children, we don’t force pre teens into military service..other groups have and will.

Buying heavy metals and Petrolium from central Africa funds such groups…don’t use their products and they don’t have the funds to wage war. Same with the ME and Russia.

The fate of the US is in Biden and Pelosi’s hands. Perhaps the people whining about Putin should look closer to home. We have Trudeau Castro fronting the WEF up here.