• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Israeli rocket attacks.

Hi,

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but not everything Trump did in the ME was for the betterment of the USA or Israel.
Trump doesn't have a hotel in Israel but has hotel properties in UAE and Saudi.....

But I digress.....................
As someone who has spent over the past decade in the MENA region.......
Saudi has been the USA "side chick" in regards to the USA getting around its' OWN sanctions and restrictions....both incoming and outgoing procurements.
There is a reason Saudi has a military base in Huntsville Alabama in which planes are not subjected to US Customs, lolol
There is a reason the USA built the industrial parks dedicated to aviation retrofits/upgrades in Saudi.
There is a reason that Rosoboron Export and USA goes through the UAE in order for USA to conduct commerce trade (even though we have sanctions against Russia in that specific military equipment industry).

BUT here is Israel intel this morning:
View attachment 7625212
View attachment 7625213

Sincerely,
Theis
So what does that Jordanian breakthrough mean Theis? Ima slow so help me understand.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
So what does that Jordanian breakthrough mean Theis? Ima slow so help me understand.

Hi,

Means IMO Egypt is next; as they have already ordered EVERY doctor in the country to head North to treat wounded Palis...

Next up on Israel plate is wide open multi-country offensive and DEFENSIVE operation.

Sincerely,
Theis

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Hi,

Means IMO Egypt is next; as they have already ordered EVERY doctor in the country to head North to treat wounded Palis...

Next up on Israel plate is wide open multi-country offensive and DEFENSIVE operation.

Sincerely,
Theis
Thx.

Jordan is good, they are in a tight spot of sorts as they understand the balance of power and are not the crazy side of the scale. To be honest, I would like for Israel to go full monty and let's end this once and for all

Reactions: wh20crazy
Hi,

1620997365226.png

1620997388737.png

1620997487364.png

Sincerely,
Theis

There is a reason Saudi has a military base in Huntsville Alabama in which planes are not subjected to US Customs, lolol

You talking about Redstone Arsenal army airfield? Google comes up with nothing and both my parents worked on base and I grew up there. Opsec is opsec for a reason but usually you hear rumors / etc of some things. Seems weird given the missile research work done at Redstone and SSDC, now Space Command being there.

Hi,

No or I would have said Redstone airfield, lolol.......

It has nothing to do with OPSEC and everything to do with the reality that we allow a country to train and house its' "Royal" families personal military in the USA. This section of their military is ONLY used to protect MBS from the normal military.

Just take a stroll through the Hampton Inn at Research Park and look at the uniforms....they are on display every day pretty much.

Nothing weird about it when everything is about money.....Ever wonder why the USA and rest of the world put so much money into the Global Anti-Terrorism facility (Where Trump and Saudi touched the globe to signal its' grand opening, lol) in a country that funds more terrorism than pretty much all other countries. Lets give the fox keys to the hen house...................

Sincerely,
Theis

I'm guessing if Israel gets attacked from all sides like is what seems to be happening (Except the attackers are using non-uniformed fighters to try to get better optics), I'm assuming eventually Israel might realize it's the 1950s, 1960s and 1970s all over again and they need to remove all restraints and ensure the next generation or two of folks in the middle east have reason to keep their noses out.

Plus somebody needs to be nuked already, actually a couple somebodies.

Hi,

Sincerely,
Theis
Doctors treating Gaza patients is considered humanitarian. Will Egypt go beyond humanitarian aid to Pali's?

Doctors treating Gaza patients is considered humanitarian. Will Egypt go beyond humanitarian aid to Pali's?

Hi,

That's a problem, lol.....Humanitarian doesn't mix with conflicts aka killing people.

If I shoot the guy breaking into my house and the veterinarian from the next town over treats him when he KNOWS I shot him for breaking into my house...well guess what??

The veterinarian is NOT my ally---he becomes my enemy.

The friend of my enemy is my enemy just as the enemy of my enemy is my friend......

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

Do not mistake "Government" for "People"...

No way Jordan "attacks" either but Jordanians are already attacking.
Lebanon did not "attack" either but rebel factions of Lebanese already attacked.

Sincerely,
Theis
big difference here as the measure of Israels' retaliation will be limited.

• Haha
Reactions: THEIS
Only up to a point..... then it’s gonna be “game on”
we're speaking past each other. Israel cannot open it up if it's just protestors and agitators but once a state is confirmed, then it's a different level. Look, I want Israel to go full bore here and let's remake the mid east map and put this $hit to bed now but, Egypt and Jordan are NOT sending military personnel to engage Israelis and anyone that thinks so is clueless

Reactions: Mike Casselton
something has to happen sooner or later on the Israeli side.

their iron dome rocket inventory will be depleted leaving no defense for actual cruise missiles etc

once the 300 per day "back of the truck rockets" start hitting population centers it ups the game dramatically

it will go from slight escalation to tanks rolling through like a few years ago

their iron dome rocket inventory will be depleted leaving no defense for actual cruise missiles etc

once the 300 per day "back of the truck rockets" start hitting population centers it ups the game dramatically

they should do that now

I was worried about this as well.. The first 36 hours were 1050 rockets...and you can be sure more rockets are coming. What I am also concerned with is that the iron dome I thought was specific to short-range missiles, 70 miles and under. So when intermediate range start flying in from other countries...will the dome protect? That will force a whole additional level of action if there are casualties in any significant number on the Israeli side.

Egypt and Jordan are NOT sending military personnel to engage Israelis and anyone that thinks so is clueless

Hi,

Except according to Israel neither is Palestine since Israel does not recognize it.

They only recognize it as "terrorist" so when the "terrorist" from Egypt and elsewhere decide to join the game then the Israeli actions will be the same as in Gaza.

Tanks are already firing, as is their Navy.

Sincerely,
Theis

Isn't that what a ground offensive is?

but it's limited. we've got people intimating Isaeli/Egyption/Jordanian open conflict which is beyond retarded. Israel has rolled tanks and troops in in the past and should do it again. None of this is new, only new dynamic is Biden weakness and Dem antisemitism. Now that variable could change things but it's a long way till open warfare

we're speaking past each other. Israel cannot open it up if it's just protestors and agitators but once a state is confirmed, then it's a different level. Look, I want Israel to go full bore here and let's remake the mid east map and put this $hit to bed now but, Egypt and Jordan are NOT sending military personnel to engage Israelis and anyone that thinks so is clueless
Just “advisors” right? Like China in viet nam......

Sounds like the best strategy is to level Gaza ASAP and then call a cease-fire. If other countries continue though... what is going to stop it from escalating to Soviet involvement, and guys don't forget Iran and China have been cozying up to the point of Chinese military support (mostly technology) into Iran. Anything going into Iran WILL filter to the rest of these groups. Remember they just enter a 400 Billion, 25 year agreement (not that either sides are good with keeping agreements).

This was China's premise before the Iranian deal too:

Last edited:
Hi,

Turkey.....that one is pretty easy IMO...USA should just detonate the nuclear arsenal we pay them shitheads a ton of money to allow us to store there.

It wasn't 3 hours after the dumbass in Turkey called for Muslim Nations to unite that Jordanians started attacking outpost.

Sincerely,
Theis

Turkey is definitely a problem with or without their current $hithead leader.

Hi,

That's a problem, lol.....Humanitarian doesn't mix with conflicts aka killing people.

If I shoot the guy breaking into my house and the veterinarian from the next town over treats him when he KNOWS I shot him for breaking into my house...well guess what??

The veterinarian is NOT my ally---he becomes my enemy.

The friend of my enemy is my enemy just as the enemy of my enemy is my friend......

Sincerely,
Theis
Just like when the police arrest a man for wanting to go to work or for not wearing a mask or for going to church or for breaking curfew. Same for the National guard protecting the politicians in DC and breaking up legitimate protests at state capitals. Makes them not allies to freedom loving Americans or freedom itself. Just the opposite in fact. We agree!

is it likely that the US would get involved if this escalates to an all out war?

Hi,

No or I would have said Redstone airfield, lolol.......
So where is their "military base in Huntsville, AL"? Surely they could do better than the Hampton and get free cookies at the Doubletree off Martin by the east gate.

If the Kurds started flinging missiles...Turkey would Invade in a heartbeat. JMHO
Turkey has invaded and cleansed the occupied zone of Kurds in much of Royava (northern Syria) and invades and whoops their asses when it wants.in Iraq as well not to mention has permanent military bases in Iraqi Kurdistan.

Jordan has usually been reliable in the region.
Much of the Jordanian population are Palestinians that were displaced from Israel/Palestine many are stateless as Jordan never gave them citizenship.

Jordan's monarchy is like all Israeli neighbours being paid for 30+ years billions each year by US to play along. The only player that could potentially enter the shooting war is Lebanese Hezbollah , but given the dire state of the Lebanese economy that is really not on the table.

A wild card actor would be Huthis firing of a drone or a cruise missile against Israel but its not likely. Note that Lebanese and Palestinian operatives do work in Jemen on Huthis missile and drone programs. There is also nothing much Isreal can really do in retaliation that is not already being done by the GCC. But like said they have enough on the plate at home not to bother beyond strongly worded messages.
''Ansar Allah, the Houthi led movement in Yemen, has offered to join a fight against the colonists. ''

Palestinian quisling organisations that we indirectly all finance in one way or another Hamas and Fatah haven't held an election in 15 years and just like Netanyahu both prefer the current status quo that keeps them in power and money rolling in. Israeli is not much better of when it comes to democracy after four elections Israel still has no new government. Prime Minister Netanyahu is again on trial for corruption which he can again avoid by getting reelected.
It not a stretch of the imagination to consider the Jerusalem escalation as intentional and Gaza shootout as an unintended consequence
if they can wrap it up fast enough, suits him very well .Only thing that could hurt him and Israel is if this goes on to long and too many Palestinians get killed on live TV.

Lead up to the Gaza op:
''Jerusalem has been on edge for weeks over Israel's restrictions on Palestinian access to parts of the Old City during the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, and Israeli authorities' attempted eviction of several Palestinian families in the Sheikh Jarrah neighbourhood to make way for Israeli settlers.
On Friday May 7, Al-Quds day, the first protests at Al-Aqsa against the stealing of the houses in Sheikh Jarrah happened. They were also against the year's 'Death to Arabs' Flag March by ultra-zionist settlers through east Jerusalem which had been planned for Sunday May 9.
The settler march was called off but the protests and the raids on Al-Aqsa continued. By Monday night Israel security forces had stormed Al-Aqsa three times.
That was the point where the Hamas in the Gaza strip joined the conflict by launching missiles on Israeli settlements.
The move was not necessary. Hamas entered the conflict. Presumably, the leadership in Gaza believes that it has the capabilities and backing to sustain a new round of fighting''

In any case, shooting up Gaza is like shooting fish in a barrel, it's a tiny speck of land with millions of people crammed in.

One thing that kind of surprising is that US evacuated personnel, maybe three-letter woke agencies are hearing something we are not seeing as Gaza Hamas and bunch of DIY fireworks that are mostly intercepted is hardly a threat worthy of evacuation.

Last edited:
the media is ridiculous, it's always some arab carrying a dead kid but no one says if Hamas doesn't launch missiles indiscriminately, they'd still be alive.

Reactions: Doc68