• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Issue with mounting scope... in relation to the rifle its at bit of an angle

https://www.snipershide.com/shootin...reference-spot-for-level.193420/#post-8575637

Really, sounds a lot like the same thing less the fixture involved.

You seem to think I keep getting on here to validate the best way to check scope tracking, and how to do it...... So what if I just hang a measuring tape off the backer board that sits in my backyard at 100 yards and look through the scope in a gun vise and dial away 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10 and 12.5 mils! What.... that's not how to do it correctly.... Or that if I shoot x yards with the same caliber I've been shooting for decades and I dial...... and Oh Wow, I hit the target..... But you'll say I'm still doing it wrong!?! Ok, Whatever!

What I'm riding your ass about is that you keep repeating the same thing over and over again! What you're MISSING is not just the target, but that I think you're one of those guys that talks to talk, but can't walk the walk!!!..... No matter what you keep repeating, you already know I'll beat you at precision shooting....... repeatedly..... and that bugs you!! I've seen your kind before, all show and no go..... plain and simple!

You're such a cocky smartass, I'd love to see how well you perform with bullets flying past you.... But that won't ever happen though, you're too busy sitting in your chair typing away in the comforts of your parents house..... or is this what you do at work?

I tried to be polite on post #83 and now here we are at #100 just so you can prove I'm wrong how many times now!

You should get out and shoot more often, maybe RO a few matches, get some firsthand experience. Podcast and this place will only take you so far. I'm actually a humble person.... You and your friend just bring out the worst in me, and I just think you have no glue about whom you're dealing with that's all.

Good luck in life, and wishes to you.... Really.

You may need to take a chill pill.

1. Guy asks about scope
2. Gets responses on how to test scope and levels are generally wrong.

3. You're in left field dancing around and screaming that he can't possibly test his scope without shooting while trying to pick a fight with anyone who walks past.

I wouldn't want to be at a match with you. Ignorant and angry is the only thing you're portraying about yourself.

Reactions: Tokay444
https://www.snipershide.com/shootin...reference-spot-for-level.193420/#post-8575637

Really, sounds a lot like the same thing less the fixture involved.

You seem to think I keep getting on here to validate the best way to check scope tracking, and how to do it...... So what if I just hang a measuring tape off the backer board that sits in my backyard at 100 yards and look through the scope in a gun vise and dial away 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10 and 12.5 mils! What.... that's not how to do it correctly.... Or that if I shoot x yards with the same caliber I've been shooting for decades and I dial...... and Oh Wow, I hit the target..... But you'll say I'm still doing it wrong!?! Ok, Whatever!

What I'm riding your ass about is that you keep repeating the same thing over and over again! What you're MISSING is not just the target, but that I think you're one of those guys that talks to talk, but can't walk the walk!!!..... No matter what you keep repeating, you already know I'll beat you at precision shooting....... repeatedly..... and that bugs you!! I've seen your kind before, all show and no go..... plain and simple!

You're such a cocky smartass, I'd love to see how well you perform with bullets flying past you.... But that won't ever happen though, you're too busy sitting in your chair typing away in the comforts of your parents house..... or is this what you do at work?

I tried to be polite on post #83 and now here we are at #100 just so you can prove I'm wrong how many times now!

You should get out and shoot more often, maybe RO a few matches, get some firsthand experience. Podcast and this place will only take you so far. I'm actually a humble person.... You and your friend just bring out the worst in me, and I just think you have no glue about whom you're dealing with that's all.

Good luck in life, and wishes to you.... Really.
See above.

Mounted scope using badger rail and ARC rings.

Seems when the scope is level, the reticle is a few degrees canted to the left. Tilted to the right, it makes the reticle level, however the scope is not quite level.

How much does this matter in the grand scheme of things? Hope I explained it well enough. :unsure:
This is what this thread was about you pontificating dick swingers. I am not sure which is stupider, saying adding variables makes testing better, or arguing with something that stupid for 2 pages.

If it were up to me, I would make the three of you wear flat billed caps and make you sit in the corner. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Tokay444
1619275071271.png

3. You're in left field dancing around and screaming that he can't possibly test his scope without shooting while trying to pick a fight with anyone who walks past.
I never said that..... You're just assuming that, I even said if you can see cant it very well could be the scope!
I'm not looking to pick a fight with everyone that walks past on here either, but I certainly wasn't going to just rollover! That said, it's more like the opposite around here, I either do it their way or I'm the dumbass for doing my way!

What I pointed out was the way I've been doing it has always produced good results for me, and yes I've tested the tracking of every scope I've ever owned that dials, but I also shoot it to validate the data. Unlike someone on here.... I at least can post a picture of my result, makes no difference though. You'all will just chastise the way I do things even if one or more of you couldn't hit past 1,200 yards if your life depended on it..... Which the way I see it is the crux of the problem.

This really has gone way too far, God Bless and fire at Will..... Which is why this thread continues to go awry!