• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It takes an Italian Politician to call for the arrest of Bill Gates

If had had billions I would be on my yacht someplace warm enjoying life not trying to control society. Not say that I wouldn't have my personal Seal Team Six on stand by to fill the body bags I purchased on amazon for when these elite asshats make stupid statements .......

If had had billions I would be on my yacht someplace warm enjoying life not trying to control society. Not say that I wouldn't have my personal Seal Team Six on stand by to fill the body bags I purchased on amazon for when these elite asshats make stupid statements .......
I would finance a 'well regulated militia' and even hire some of the best mercs in the world, take back the country and have lots of lamp posts erected. Lots of lamp posts. Let there be light.

Last edited:
Sounds like Sara Cunial and the “Chicha and Pisco Criminal Appeals Chamber” are in serious need of daily high colonics.

Reactions: jpickens
It's been very interesting seeing the truth about him trickle out. I might not have believed all of this but I learned first hand from someone who worked for his foundation in Africa who spoke of witnessing turning people there into labrats. It's scary as hell how evil he actually is, and how much power he has.

It's been very interesting seeing the truth about him trickle out. I might not have believed all of this but I learned first hand from someone who worked for his foundation in Africa who spoke of witnessing turning people there into labrats. It's scary as hell how evil he actually is, and how much power he has.
Yup. I know a retired software mogul, most people have his software in their computers along with Windows. He also knows Gates personally.

He told me in 2012 something big and bad was on the horizon for not only the U.S. but the world and to prepare. He usually had a very laid back, west coast demeanor and nothing would excite him but he sounded urgent and very concerned. I blew it off as I've heard end times predictions all my adult life. But now, it finally makes sense.

I saw him recently for the first time since the lockdown and he asked if I had gotten my shot. I told him no, and to tell Bill Gates many of us aren't going to get it either and that we're on to him and Fauci.

Last edited:
I would finance a 'well regulated militia' and even hire some of the best mercs in the world, take back the country and have lots of lamp posts erected. Lots of lamp posts. Let there be light.
We have a lot of overpasses already built and and free to use all over this great nation. Installing lamp posts would add jobs though, so I could see doing both.

Is Gates trying to control society or is he just a greedy asshole that will do anything for money? Was coronavirus about control or was it about money?

Look at his next major play...he has been buying a crap ton of land. I wonder why? Planned shortage in 3...2...1.

Is Gates trying to control society or is he just a greedy asshole that will do anything for money? Was coronavirus about control or was it about money?

Look at his next major play...he has been buying a crap ton of land. I wonder why? Planned shortage in 3...2...1.
Straw buyer for the Chinese and other globalists is my bet.

We have a lot of overpasses already built and and free to use all over this great nation. Installing lamp posts would add jobs though, so I could see doing both.
Put them all on display, for those that have similar ideas about playing "God". Mac(y)

Sadly this was from a year ago. His foundation does have a very long trail of bodies throughout Central/South America and most especially Africa. Because no one will care if you hurt the poor.

As for him not seeing a court room in this life. No chance. On the other hand, once he's taken his last breath he's most certainly going to see the inside of a courtroom. All his money, power and influence won't help him there.

One and the same. If you have money youre in control. Think about the poor homeless assholes living in the streets in LA, Portland, Seattle. How much 'control' do they have. Now think about Gates and the other global elite. How much control do they have.

Though 'control' is a relative word.

I dance to a different tune. A wise carpenter said, some 2000 years back, "Fear not those who can kill the body, rather fear those who can cast your soul into hell. (paraphrased). Fuck Bill Gates and the rest of them. They may kill my body but they will never control my soul or spirit. See my signature line.

From my 1st inkling to anything about the man I've never been impressed with him as a human being. And as time goes on, I think he's got way too much money, time on his hands, ambition to mold/rule the world to his vision of it. Sounds a lot like most Billionaires...

From my 1st inkling to anything about the man I've never been impressed with him as a human being. And as time goes on, I think he's got way too much money, time on his hands, ambition to mold/rule the world to his vision of it. Sounds a lot like most Billionaires...I respect Paul Alle
Agree. I distinctly recall his speech stating that "control of overpopulation is desperately needed and could be accomplished with the use of vaccine". Given his private funding of the Current "vaccines" its nearly impossible to find the video of that quote now. Afterwards, he states that the countries that "need population control the most" where mostly African nations & Yemen, where 7-10 offspring to each mom was the norm. His "response" to the "conspiracy theories" on vaccines were that if vaccines could allow the first two children to live into adulthood, women in the "Sh*thole" countries wouldn't feel the need to make 7-10 babies just to ensure 2 would survive to take care of them in old age (that's his story, and he is sticking to it).
IMHO, I respect Paul Allens' use of his Microsoft wealth (African animal conservancy, and the Octopus yacht heavily used for mostly for research, esp. after his death) more "legimate" philanthropy. For those not familiar, at the time it was made by Lurssen in 2003 for a cool 200M. M/Y Octopus was the largest super yacht at 414 ft built up to that time, with a range of 8000 nautical miles, full time crew of 60 including several SEALS, had two submersibles (one could hold 11 people), two helipads with helicopters and hanger for both. He had two smaller superyachts as well. Octopus is now up for sale at 260M, but do keep in mind the operating cost at minimum is 364K a week, and sale is not open to US citizens while in foreign waters.

Last edited:
Here's a Huffington Post article from last year.

An article from the India Times.

Then there's this Youtube video with Bill Gates talking about it himself.

Here's a Huffington Post article from last year.

An article from the India Times.

Then there's this Youtube video with Bill Gates talking about it himself.

I tried, I really did, but could only make it as far as 1:26.

I'd like to hit that smug, limp wristed mf'r in his mouth with brass knuckles.

I never met the man but I was with one of the contractors that built the first 24 buildings on the campus in Redmond. He was well known to be an asshole and "above the law". He is or was an avid car collector and one time it snowed he drove his Jag (if I remember right) to work, spun out in the parking lot and proceeded to purposely destroy the vehicle. Redmond cops showed up, no ticket issued for reckless driving. The next day he drove the only all wheel drive rig he had, a Porsche that was not street legal in the USA for some reason, got pulled over by a State trooper, again no ticket, have a nice day.