• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Items stolen/burglary

Cavscout91

Private
Minuteman
Mar 26, 2012
North Texas
I live in the N. Tx area and was the recent victim of a burglary. Wanted to post a list of a few items that were taken just in case anyone see's any deals that are to good to be true.

TA01NSN ACOG
TA31RCO ACOG
18" LaRue OBR Upper w/ Surefire suppressor adapt/muzzle brake
16" DPMS .300 Blackout Upper w/ AAC supp adapt
2000rnds 5.56 62gr in Mil Ammo Can
Dawson Tactical Defender knife w/ kydex sheath
Various range finders and binocs.

Will probably never see any of this stuff again but thought it was worth posting.

Re: Items stolen/burglary

F&*K that pisses me off. I will keep an eye out and also email all my shooting buddies around north texas. Sorry for your loss man.

Make sure you report the SN#'s to Trijicon. If anyone ever sends it back for service they will check to make sure the serial number is clear. If it's stolen they will keep it and attempt to locate the owner.

Sorry to hear that. I hope the shit bags that did this get what they deserve.

I'll keep an eye out in my pawn shops.

There is nothing worse than a thief

If you are a member of the NRA I'm pretty sure that they have a standard $2K of insurance for guns. It doesn't touch your loss, but its better than nothing. Sorry about your luck.

Sorry for your loss man. Just out of curiosity, was this a break in and if so did it appear that they targeted just your rifles?