• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It's 2020 already, has there EVER been a REAL WOMAN on SH?

I’m a real woman. I’ve even grown two healthy humans. My family raised me (or tried to anyway) to live the role as a housewife. I should grow lots of babies, spend the day cooking and cleaning, and not doing physical work. That never sat well. When I was told no, I found a way around it. The same goes with shooting. I show up. I wear lady's clothes (not tacticool clothing) which looks like cut-off shorts, flip-flops, a tank top, and a backwards hat (I feel cool in a backwards hat 🤷🏻‍♀️). My goal when shooting is to listen to my team, learn something, make friends, and have fun. Any questions?
On a side note...you don’t have to grow babies to be a “real woman!!!” What the heck is a “real women?!”

On a side note...you don’t have to grow babies to be a “real woman!!!” What the heck is a “real women?!”

You're right. STRIKE "REAL" - Guess I meant like living breathing ones LOL.

You might have a point Bodie. See post above.

You fucking noobs. There are no women on the internet. There are dudes and FBI agents who are also dudes.
DEFC8632-9010-4DB9-AC45-67FEA542675A.gif

“Hello. I’m Chris Hansen. Why don’t you take a seat?“

Im confused.

Is it ok to play with my nipples in between stages or strings while training?

Or is someone gonna slut shame me again?
General guidelines: Your nipples = okay, someone else's nipples = typically frowned upon (check with your match director or RO.)

Ah, the summer of '76, the country was in its bicentennial and Bruce won the men's decathlon, setting a new world record. Watched all of it that I could on my grandparents color television. Ours was still black and white.

@Mischievous : Is Wu Zetian woman enough for you?
smiley_smartass.gif

9dbff3a06449f7d0f1ac464de25220f6--traditional-archery-bow-arrows.jpg

The only female ruler of the Imperial Tang Dynasty and led imperial armies into battle on horseback. According to one legend, during one battle between the Tang Chinese and the Abbasid Caliphate in Khorasan, now western Afghanistan/northern Iran, she fixed three arrows onto her bow and with one shot, nailed the sultan of one of the caliphate's Turkish auxiliary cavalry forces and his personal retainers at the same time. The Muslims immediately fled the battlefield upon seeing the shot that she made...
smiley_smartass.gif

You better repost and let us decide if they are naughty or not
Eh fuck it, they're exes so whats the harm right, long as a group a pissed off daddies dont catch me alone one night..:unsure:

Thats all yall bastards are gettin long as Im sober

Attachments

• 20161101_194922.jpg
    20161101_194922.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG1461448890_zpssfpj5slb_LI.jpg
    IMG1461448890_zpssfpj5slb_LI.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 97
  • 1679456.jpg
    1679456.jpg
    609.5 KB · Views: 96
  • Snapchat-7761234570399497084.jpg
    Snapchat-7761234570399497084.jpg
    379.7 KB · Views: 101
  • zzzzzz_LI.jpg
    zzzzzz_LI.jpg
    458.9 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
At the end of the day, it's all good. Very interesting to see various mindsets, and I'm pretty sure 99.99% of us could have our favorite cold beverage together and laugh.

However, being a Packers fan, was tough to be in a "Bear Pit."

To get back to your original post: The site, itself seems to be a male sorta thing. Ive seen a lot of cool females come here. they hang out for a while then usually fade away. Cant exactly say why, they are certainly welcomed and treated with the same respect they offer but somehow just rarely become long term contributing members.

Maybe its because we say "Eat a bag of dicks." Too often? ;) 😂

At any rate, welcome to the Hide, theres a vast treasure if info here.

To get back to your original post: The site, itself seems to be a male sorta thing. Ive seen a lot of cool females come here. they hang out for a while then usually fade away. Cant exactly say why, they are certainly welcomed and treated with the same respect they offer but somehow just rarely become long term contributing members.

Maybe its because we say "Eat a bag of dicks." Too often? ;) 😂

At any rate, welcome to the Hide, theres a vast treasure if info here.

What does that taste like ?

I wouldnt know, never ate any dicks, let alone a bagful.

Anybody?

They have a good menu and decent pricing. For a roadtrip stop and rest if you are passing through Las Cruces, NM, not bad at all!

They give you a bag if you tell them that you are taking out. It is probably the only option available for the time being right now...

20190926-114743-DicksCafe_3.JPG

o.jpg

5d08c9409006a.jpg

They have a good menu and decent pricing. For a roadtrip stop and rest if you are passing through Las Cruces, NM, not bad at all!

They give you a bag if you tell them that you are taking out. It is probably the only option available for the time being right now...

20190926-114743-DicksCafe_3.JPG

o.jpg

5d08c9409006a.jpg

Ill check them out next time Im through LC. New Mexico is a good place to eat, Ive never left the table hungry, huge portions, and really good green chili. I picked up a 25 lb bag of Hatch Green Chili's right out of the field, makes great sauce.

• Love
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
A funny story about women shooters. I had never held nor fired a pistol of any kind when I turned twenty one and bought a H&R .22 revolver.
Went to a local range and fired about half of a box of ammo.
The next Saturday when my girl friend and I were riding around we stopped by an abandoned quarry to shoot my new pistol.
She was a HS sophomore and sixteen years old and had never held much less fired any gun in her life.
Placed a 8 x 10 target on a tree branch at about ten yards and fired a full cylinder. I think most of the bullets hit the target but they were a shotgun pattern hitting everywhere but the bullseye.
Reloaded the pistol and gave her my expert advice on how to align the sights and hold the gun.
I stood directly behind her not knowing how she would react, but she was fine, cocking the pistol and firing as I had shown her.
I was a little amused as I did not see a single hit on the new target.
When she had emptied the pistol we walked down to retrieve the target.
At about ten feet I could see that all of her shots were in the two inch black ten and X ring.
Snatched the target and told her to get in the damn car we were going to play Putt-Putt

A funny story about women shooters. I had never held nor fired a pistol of any kind when I turned twenty one and bought a H&R .22 revolver.
The next Saturday when my girl friend and I were riding around we stopped by an abandoned quarry to shoot my new pistol.
She was a HS sophomore and sixteen years old and had never held much less fired any gun in her life.
Placed a 8 x 10 target on a tree branch at about ten yards and fired a full cylinder. I think most of the bullets hit the target but they were a shotgun pattern hitting everywhere but the bullseye.
Reloaded the pistol and gave her my expert advice on how to align the sights and hold the gun.
I stood directly behind her not knowing how she would react, but she was fine, cocking the pistol and firing as I had shown her.
At about ten feet I could see that all of her shots were in the two inch black ten and X ring.
Snatched the target and told her to get in the damn car we were going to play Putt-Putt

Great story thanks for sharing.

Reactions: LaraCroft
Woah.. 21 y/o dating a 10th grader.. we’re you Matthew Mcconaughey in Dazed n Confused? Not judging, just curious

My ears were burning. Lol omg y'all 🤣

Some of us have been busy living a life off the computer this summer!
View attachment 7407436

It's official, there's at least a few women here!

From photos, looks like there's potential for a few more in the future too. Hope you and those girls have had a great summer in the outdoors! 🐻🦝🦊🐰🐸🦆🐺🐠🐖

To be honest, my wife out shoots me on a daily basis, definitely with a pistol, she started shooting late enough in life she didn’t have years worth of bad habits to overcome when she started shooting long range, her fundamentals and trigger control is impeccable. But I still have to load her deer up for her!
What you should be fucking, instead of pigeons.
Goats.. lots of goats..

General guidelines: Your nipples = okay, someone else's nipples = typically frowned upon (check with your match director or RO.)

But what if another shooter has percussion cap fragments jammed up in his gun from malfunctioning nipples and only you had a knife? And what if another person's nipples cracked at the wrong minute during the middle of the competition and you had extra nipples in your range bag that fits his gun?

Wait, are we still on the same topic here? I think the black powder smoke is getting me a bit high right now...
smiley_smartass.gif

But what if another shooter has percussion cap fragments jammed up in his gun from malfunctioning nipples and only you had a knife? And what if another person's nipples cracked at the wrong minute during the middle of the competition and you had extra nipples in your range bag that fits his gun?

Wait, are we still on the same topic here? I think the black powder smoke is getting me a bit high right now...
smiley_smartass.gif
If you do have extra nipples. Are they the same size and fit? #11 oversized, undersized, short, long, extra long, pistol, rifle, shotgun?? It’s really so confusing.

• Haha

smiley_smartass.gif
I'll have what he's having!

• Haha
Look, I'm not posting this in a real shooting area of the forum, hence it's a generic question/comment. Why posted in the bear pit. I'm hoping to stimulate some more interest from some of the women on SH who might actually be here, because I value all opinions. Women often come at things from a different perspective, and I'm simply trying to see if any would jump in more. I read a lot of the shooting replies from members who have 1000% more experience from me, and value that, and am learning from that, and can evaluate choices of equipment, experience, etc.

I realized this morning I don't think I've seen any women members replying. Maybe one or two of you might go "Y" woman is great shooter and offers tons of info. I don't care if she's single, married, or lesbian, but she might offer a different perspective than us sometimes knuckle dragging men. That simple.
Wait, are you a Male impersonator because you are confusing the shit out of me.
Just so you know most of the guys you're talking to have beards.