• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Gunsmithing IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!

Re: IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!

Chad, It was a pleasure to lend a hand. I thought everything went great! Hell, I don't think we even broke anything! Anyway, hope you get everything dialed in and get to makin' chips again real soon. Wish you nothing but the best of luck with the new shop!

Machines are leveled and gassed up with coolant. Jimmy is on the way from Rapid with the last remaining hardware pieces I need for wiring up to the machine drops.

Once I finish that I'm turn key. Everything else is finished, moved, cleaned, etc. Kalli is putting the final touches on the little mill. That way oil had cooked onto that bugger for a few years. She's getting it though.

Again, I can't thank everyone enough for the help and patience with you know who. . .
smile.gif
He's a good chit, just set in his ways and likes to talk a lot of shit.

One more trip to rapid for a couple more benches and rubber mats and were set.

Oh, he wasn't all that bad. He added a lot of humor to what we were doing. Also you have one hell of a hard working woman there, I think she did most of the work.

Good to see that everything went well.
Had a great time up there a couple of weeks ago.
Now its time to let the chips fly.
It is a way better feeling to take checks to the bank rather than write them.

Chad, your shop looks amazing! Congrats on everything and I'm lookin foward to your build threads!

Thats an awesome shop Chad
smile.gif
Gota get to making chips now. When you gona put a ring on that girls finger?

Kc

You making any chips yet? It was awfully handy to be able to just pick up the machines and set them down where we wanted them with the forks.

Just finished soldering up my RS232 connections (had the pinouts backwards on a couple) and everything is proofed out now.

Machines are gassed up with coolant, air, etc.

I'm OPEN FOR BUSINESS GERMS!!

Thanks again for everyone's hard work this weekend.

C

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: C. Dixon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm OPEN FOR BUSINESS GERMS!!</div></div>Good to hear!

The shop looks fantastic Chad! Congrats on the new space! I can't believe my action is sitting in that shop somewhere just waiting to become a tricked out 7/08! It couldn't be in better hands!

I was stationed at Ellsworth loading "gifts" on the B-1 before I changed to a door gunner in the 60. I miss the Black Hills area, when I get out/retire I am moving back.

Glad to see the store is up and running and doing well in this crazy economy. Keep up the great work.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cinch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Chad, It was a pleasure to lend a hand. I thought everything went great! Hell, I don't think we even broke anything! Anyway, hope you get everything dialed in and get to makin' chips again real soon. Wish you nothing but the best of luck with the new shop! </div></div>

Levi and I have a special "build" in store for you Jamie. Might start on it next week in fact.

I'm sure you'll get a kick out of it.

Later,

C.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: C. Dixon</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Levi and I have a special "build" in store for you Jamie. Might start on it next week in fact.

I'm sure you'll get a kick out of it. </div></div>

I was just thinking about that "special project" the other day. It will definitely be a one of a kind. Can't wait to see it in all it's glory. Keep me posted buddy!