• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It's just a Mask...

I’m considered an essential worker and traveled from AZ to NM this week. There is a 14 day quarantine for anyone entering the state except essential workers. People in NM have lost their fucking minds with respect to Covid. With AZ plates on my sedan I’ve been yelled at, flipped off, etc for the past couple days. One of my customers, who I notified of my plans 2 weeks in advance but never asked me to cancel, sent me an email asking me where I was coming from and where I’d traveled for the past 3 weeks. When I gave him the honest answer he went full retard and asked me for my location so he could report me to the state police for violating quarantine (I gave him my hotel info, they never showed up to arrest me. Nor did the state trooper who was behind me at the gas station hassle me) and then said he was sending the documentation I provided him to the governor’s office for their interpretation of me being essential. The guy was completely irrational and sent me over 20 emails that were progressively nasty. I’ll be leaving here tomorrow, but I’m scheduled to return in 2 weeks for more stupidity.

I’m considered an essential worker and traveled from AZ to NM this week. There is a 14 day quarantine for anyone entering the state except essential workers. People in NM have lost their fucking minds with respect to Covid. With AZ plates on my sedan I’ve been yelled at, flipped off, etc for the past couple days. One of my customers, who I notified of my plans 2 weeks in advance but never asked me to cancel, sent me an email asking me where I was coming from and where I’d traveled for the past 3 weeks. When I gave him the honest answer he went full retard and asked me for my location so he could report me to the state police for violating quarantine (I gave him my hotel info, they never showed up to arrest me. Nor did the state trooper who was behind me at the gas station hassle me) and then said he was sending the documentation I provided him to the governor’s office for their interpretation of me being essential. The guy was completely irrational and sent me over 20 emails that were progressively nasty. I’ll be leaving here tomorrow, but I’m scheduled to return in 2 weeks for more stupidity.

Holy shit.

Use the system to your advantage , anyone stops you tell them your a protester heading to a protest. There is no 14 day quarantine for protesters because they don't get or spread covid19 ask any democratic mayor .

Best synopsis I have seen yet of the psychological operation that is the Covid hoax.

Sirhr

giphy.gif

I agree an Orson was in order.

Here Are the U.S. States With Travel Restrictions - The New ...
www.nytimes.com › 2020/07/10 › state-travel-restrictions

5 days ago - A third of states have strict measures in place for visitors, from mandatory ... Thinking of Traveling in the U.S.? These States Have Travel Restrictions ... Only residents of Vermont, New Hampshire, Connecticut, New York and New ... from non-New England states “for an extended period of timeare asked to ...
Since I do not and never will give money to the NYT, mind telling me what it says for GA, if anything at all?

Sounds like you/your company don’t need his business.

I took the wife out to dinner last night (or, at least I tried). We went to the neighborhood “Pub”. Walked in the front door, almost empty and those that were there had masks, but didn’t have them over their faces. The gal greeting/seating asked if I had a mask and I said no. She got about 1/3rd of the way through saying “I can’t serve you” and I interrupted and said very loudly “that’s fine, we’ll go somewhere else”, turned around and walked out.
King county, suburbs of Seattle.
My wife keeps telling me “they’ll lose their license if they don’t do it”, but she finally stopped after enough times of me responding “tough shit, their license or lack thereof is none of my concern. My constitutional rights are”.
Fuk ‘em. They get none of my business from here on out. Time for them/everyone to grow a set and stand up that POS “governor” Inslee and tell him to go screw.

Last edited:
What, if anything is your company's response to the goat rope? I'd be asking if they want to sever, especially after providing the docs of the trip...

I copied my manager on all correspondence as soon as the guy got aggressive. My company has severed due to client issues related to harassment in the past, but generally prefer to keep the customer. I’m certain he would like to sever, but he doesn’t have authority to cancel our contract, and his superiors are supporters of what I do. I went over his head within his company and found a solution that allowed me to complete my work at the location after hours. I decided not to bus roll him with his company, he’s reacting out of fear and people who do that are irrational. I’m saving the emails and if there is any further hostility I’ll go ahead and drop that bomb as needed. If for some reason they cancel us I’ll use his emails as a defense to prevent the cancellation from hurting my metrics.

My elderly father has a similar reaction to this guy about Covid, basically irrational panic at the slightest chance of exposure to the point where they haven’t left their home since March 12. He is bleaching the groceries and mail that gets delivered and not allowing my mom to leave either. As a result I haven’t seen my folks since January. My new concern is the fact that when my folks emerge from their home their immune systems will be weak, increasing the chances that something else gets them.

I took the wife out to dinner last night (or, at least I tried). We went to the neighborhood “Pub”. Walked in the front door, almost empty and those that were there had masks, but didn’t have them over their faces. The gal greeting/seating asked if I had a mask and I said no. She got about 1/3rd of the way through saying “I can’t serve you” and I interrupted and said very loudly “that’s fine, we’ll go somewhere else”, turned around and walked out.
My wife keeps telling me “they’ll lose their license if they don’t do it”, but she finally stopped after enough times of me responding “tough shit, their license or lack thereof is none of my concern. My constitutional rights are”.
Fuk ‘em. They get none of my business from here on out. Time for them/everyone to grow a set and stand up that POS “governor” Inslee and tell him to go screw.

I get it, you don’t want to placate the left and their wishes and neither do I. Most businesses in my area were posted as requiring one before the state mandated it, which is as much their right as it is for me not to patronize them if I don’t want to wear the mask. I wear one without complaint in the interest of actually getting past this shit at some point. Maybe it helps or maybe not, but they’re not asking me to chop off a testicle or anything. This just seems like a dumb hill to make a stand on. I found 2-3 days of stubble on my face is about perfect to keep the mask in place.

Broncoaz, Do you have any friends/acquaintances from across the country that you can provide his name and address? It sure would be funny if he was sent packages of shit.

I like the way you think. I only have his business address, I would prefer to send something like that to his home.

• Haha
Reactions: Basher
I walked out a business Saturday that required a mask upon entry. I told the Door Guard that the place sounded dangerous and I would go spend my money somewhere else. I went across the street . . . and did just exactly that. Then I sent the first business an email explaining what I did. Yea, I am sure they could care less.

broncoaz
" This just seems like a dumb hill to make a stand on. "

Sometimes when you don't stand on the little hills . . . you have to climb a mountain and try to stand on it.

We need to find the Health Inspectors that are tired of the rights violations. They go into a business, determine that they're unsanitary... Lock the doors.

Reactions: 338dude
I get it, you don’t want to placate the left and their wishes and neither do I. Most businesses in my area were posted as requiring one before the state mandated it, which is as much their right as it is for me not to patronize them if I don’t want to wear the mask. I wear one without complaint in the interest of actually getting past this shit at some point. Maybe it helps or maybe not, but they’re not asking me to chop off a testicle or anything. This just seems like a dumb hill to make a stand on. I found 2-3 days of stubble on my face is about perfect to keep the mask in place.
Nah, man. Masks aren’t going to magically make this go away. Fake News, 100%. I can join your thoughts on doing it to preserve your livelihood. I’m doing the same. I don’t, for one second, believe masks are the answer to beating this. I also believe it to be unconstitutional in public places. I don’t believe it’s unconstitutional in private places, but if I have the choice, I’d choose not to support those private places that mandate that, and take my business elsewhere.

In SE NM they are not enforcing this stuff. LE isn't even wearing masks.
I do think people should voluntarily wear masks if in crowded situations so we can open the damn country and slow the spread and make some damn money!

I do think people should voluntarily wear masks if in crowded situations so we can open the damn country and slow the spread and make some damn money!
Please explain for us all how a mask made of porous common household fabric with NO filtration rating from NIOSH and that does NOT seal around the face is going to keep a virus particle from escaping out of your mouth or nose.

Take all the time you need to look up the answer.

N95’s can’t even filter the virus itself. Sure, they’ll stop the droplets, but at what point does the virus end up passing on through? If it’s smaller than the filter, it’s going to eventually.

N95’s can’t even filter the virus itself. Sure, they’ll stop the droplets, but at what point does the virus end up passing on through? If it’s smaller than the filter, it’s going to eventually.

Yes the virus is smaller but it can't travel out of the body unless it's on an aerosol droplet particle. I know that N95 (pr P100) respirators have a 99% plus probability of stopping the carrier droplets because they have been tested and certified by NIOSH.

In addition to all of the above, the filter material in respirators is a 3 dimensional non woven mesh. The single (or double at best) layer of fabric on the so-called masks that everyone's wearing are not.

Aerosol particle distribution by size in a cough
1594834334553.png

N95 are designed to filter in the 0.3 micrometer range, significantly smaller than the smaller aerosol droplets in coughs.

Now, the flimsy cloth rags that people strap to their faces.....there is zero way to know what they will or will not stop.

So I guess my point is when the droplet dries on/within the N95 mask, can air then pass the virus particles through, or no?

Please explain for us all how a mask made of porous common household fabric with NO filtration rating from NIOSH and that does NOT seal around the face is going to keep a virus particle from escaping out of your mouth or nose.

I will not argue with you life's to short.
But we have been dealing with pandemics successfully in this country for over 100 years following the mask protocol its only recently that conservatives have flipped out that it is a lib consericay. The medical industry has been using masks to lower the risk of virus transmission since the 19th century with cloth masks until recently. Our medical office requires mask use they wear cloth ones most of the time unless treating a patient. So far 3 staff have contracted Covid from outside of the building and none have passed it on to other staff in office do to common sense infection control procedures. Several local business have had to close down for weeks at a time because people in office infecting each other. Every business is starting to require masks as its good business sense of not having a bunch of staff out sick. Have you seen the news on the 2 hair stylists?
Its just slowing it down.
All of this mask refusal protesting is just playing into the libs hands IMO and only harms the cause of freedom in the long run. I expect waves of new laws giving the government more control during "epidemics" suspending our rights because of masks etc...
And NIOSH rating is like saying MilSpec.... But your right no mask is 100% and if you're screwing someone with covid masks or not your likely to catch something do to proximity and heavy breathing screaming etc.
But I don't think any business should close do to this virus and I think masks should be voluntary for the public.
And I have no interest in there vaccine.

Last edited:
I like the way you think. I only have his business address, I would prefer to send something like that to his home.

Sendsome shit to:

Ray Trotter

4146 State Hwy Rd 68

Ranchos De Taos, NM 87557

He's a liar and cheat. Played me along as a friend then got me for most of my retirement. I admit, in the end its my fault but that doesnt change what he is.

Thx for that. Too true. Sadly, the powers-that-be know all of it already, created it, and don't care what anyone thinks or believes. It may damage the President, and that's ALL they care about.

snip . . .

All of this mask refusal protesting is just playing into the libs hands IMO and only harms the cause of freedom in the long run. I expect waves of new laws giving the government more control during "epidemics" suspending our rights because of masks etc...

. . . snip

Funny thing about freedom - If you do not readily give it up, eventuallly the government will pass laws to take it away.

Prove me wrong.

Alabama just issued statewide mask requirement in public starting tomorrow through July 31.

But we have been dealing with pandemics successfully in this country for over 100 years following the mask protocol its only recently that conservatives have flipped out that it is a lib consericay. The medical industry has been using masks to lower the risk of virus transmission since the 19th century with cloth masks until recently. Our medical office requires mask use they wear cloth ones most of the time unless treating a patient. So far 3 staff have contracted Covid from outside of the building and none have passed it on to other staff in office do to common sense infection control procedures. Several local business have had to close down for weeks at a time because people in office infecting each other. Every business is starting to require masks as its good business sense of not having a bunch of staff out sick. Have you seen the news on the 2 hair stylists?
Its just slowing it down.
And NIOSH rating is like saying MilSpec.... But your right no mask is 100% and if you're screwing someone with covid masks or not your likely to catch something do to proximity and heavy breathing screaming etc.
But I don't think any business should close do to this virus and I think masks should be voluntary for the public.
And I have no interest in there vaccine.
I don’t disagree with your sentiments, but the general public doesn’t follow medical infection control guidelines... at all. Hell, since I’m not used to it, I know I don’t to a T. I don’t believe there’s much chance that the mask wearing public is doing much by just wearing masks alone. I just don’t think masks are the key to this particular situation at all. I heard what the CDC just said, and I don’t believe them. The general public will not get it right. Does realistically half-assing mask protocol really work? I don’t think so, but it’s only my opinion. I’m not an expert.

Last edited:

And yet where I work in relatively close proximity to 80 other people, we have never closed this year, have never worn masks (except for one or two who want to), and haven't lost anyone to this virus.

I believe what I can witness and what I deduce from direct observation and my own research over what I am told.

So I guess my point is when the droplet dries on/within the N95 mask, can air then pass the virus particles through, or no?
Let's suppose your hypothesis is true. That would mean that the shit rags that people think of as protection offer even less protection.

So why do we wear them again?

cause Merica. That’s why.
went to a nearby city were mayor mandated mask. went into 3 stores there without mask and no one said a thing.
went to my local courthouse were there is no mask mandate and security wouldent let me in then called the cops on me when I refused to leave until they notified the judge that I was there and they were not allowing me to enter. I asked repeatedly to be shown the statutes and all I hear is crickets.
How so many can wear a badge but not support the letter of the law or try and use arbitrary authority to force compliance to something not even law is beyond me.
I wish a store clerk would try shooting at me for not wearing a mask..
I’m in Alaska. I can tell between the true Alaskans, the snowbirds, the anchorage crowd, the tourists, and the essential workers. Are your stores running low (empty) of things like lumber, insulation, and reasonably priced ammo?

Let's suppose your hypothesis is true. That would mean that the shit rags that people think of as protection offer even less protection.

So why do we wear them again?
That’s my whole point. Collectively, masks are a sheeple deal. I think the masks are spreading it faster due to the general public doing it all wrong.

Reactions: Raffy and jr81452

As one of my compadres said yesterday morning, 'If you can smell my fart, your mask isn't working';)

Reactions: wh20crazy
I copied my manager on all correspondence as soon as the guy got aggressive. My company has severed due to client issues related to harassment in the past, but generally prefer to keep the customer. I’m certain he would like to sever, but he doesn’t have authority to cancel our contract, and his superiors are supporters of what I do. I went over his head within his company and found a solution that allowed me to complete my work at the location after hours. I decided not to bus roll him with his company, he’s reacting out of fear and people who do that are irrational. I’m saving the emails and if there is any further hostility I’ll go ahead and drop that bomb as needed. If for some reason they cancel us I’ll use his emails as a defense to prevent the cancellation from hurting my metrics.

My elderly father has a similar reaction to this guy about Covid, basically irrational panic at the slightest chance of exposure to the point where they haven’t left their home since March 12. He is bleaching the groceries and mail that gets delivered and not allowing my mom to leave either. As a result I haven’t seen my folks since January. My new concern is the fact that when my folks emerge from their home their immune systems will be weak, increasing the chances that something else gets them.

BroncoAZ, there are two arts in business, especially sales or tech calling on "their turf".... 1. cultivating clients. 2. culling clients. this example is #2, no pun intended....... move on and replace him with a #1 client and never look back

idahoorion

Reactions: Jefe's Dope

Also, its kind of hard to spread a virus..........if you don't have it.

Also, its kind of hard to spread a virus..........if you don't have it.

But..............you can't know that you have it or not

Because the CDC said so

A lot of stores in my state are going to start pushing that shit next week. I suspect that I will develop a medical condition that makes it dangerous for me to wear a mask between now and then. And that HIPPA laws prevent me from disclosing what it is.

I was in cotton city nm today. The customer was telling about his sister and brother in law, they signed up for chink flu testing. The wait was 3 hours in the sun. They said fuck it and went home. 2 days later they where called with positive test results.

If that’s really true, it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

I'm down in spanaway.. People are fucking retarded. And now they are on the "coin shortage" train at most stores too.
Digital currency here we come!
I just tell them I have asthma when I walk in and most dont say anything. Then I buy a pack of Newport's and their eyes twitch..

I was in cotton city nm today. The customer was telling about his sister and brother in law, they signed up for chink flu testing. The wait was 3 hours in the sun. They said fuck it and went home. 2 days later they where called with positive test results.

Reading that's happening in Texas as well. Maybe some of our members there can confirm. I wouldn't be surprised as Florida now has something to the tune of 300 test sites getting investigated for way over reporting positive results.

Reactions: Jscb1b
Masks are not meant to protect you but to protect others , they don't filter the virus , but range of your 'exhaust' when carrying a mask is considerably reduced. That is all there is to it. That is why the mask ratings are not that important when worn by lots of folk , its different for doctors that work with known or potential infected then obviously the masks need to be rated to filter effectively.

Normally mask worn by only the infected would be enough, but as most of the infected don't know they are infected, the general carry is a way to go thereby avoiding the widescale lockdowns. Its realy not a big deal , you carry a mask only when in crowded and public spaces and that is about it. If they started this from the get go , lockdowns could have been avoided.

Last edited: