• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It's now official. JTAC Ranch closing

🤣🤣🤣
I’m actually just a Melvin Milktoast masquerading as a real person on the interwebs, but please do come and shoot one of my matches at Volusia. Next one is Dec 2nd, the Cold Turkey Match.

You’ll have a good time at a small local match with some good people. 👍🏻
Great match name! (y)

Reactions: lash
I hope it all goes through and another range in the area opens in the area. The last gcp prs match will be dec 10 and i surely plan on shooting there one last time. Maybe the nee place will have matches on saturdays.
I always wanted to get down there with the mikes and dan and get out to a mile but it didnt happen🙁🙁. Maybe the new place will have the opportunity for that

Reactions: Schütze and lash
Someone sounds bitter.
Like, maybe he couldn't pass the screening.

No worries SigfriedandRoy2009,
they are closing anyway.
You can keep shooting at Manatee.
Screening to go to a range? Put down the crack pipe sparky.

There is a place opening up on the east coast in palm bay that will go out to a mile. They have been posting on facecrap about it Hopefully it will give another option

Reactions: lash and TylerN
I hope it all goes through and another range in the area opens in the area. The last gcp prs match will be dec 10 and i surely plan on shooting there one last time. Maybe the nee place will have matches on saturdays.
I always wanted to get down there with the mikes and dan and get out to a mile but it didnt happen🙁🙁. Maybe the new place will have the opportunity for that

J,
Whenever you get some spare time, text me and I'll update you on the possible new range.

They also have 50 but I know no one that shoots rifles to 50 yards unless their blind.
Hey Sparky, ever heard about 22lr? We zero them at 50y and shoot them out to 500…. @ 430 they have about the same dope then a 6.5 cr @ a mile.
But of course you wouldn’t know shooting at 600 max.

Reactions: lash
I'll see some of you at the match on the 10th - It'll be my first and last time out there, they announced closing just as we settled in from the move. I signed up for the new range notifications thing, but I can't expect that to be a quick process/opening. Finger's crossed it ends up with a local 1k range, but I may need a new 22LR in the meantime...

Reactions: Schütze
I'll see some of you at the match on the 10th - It'll be my first and last time out there, they announced closing just as we settled in from the move. I signed up for the new range notifications thing, but I can't expect that to be a quick process/opening. Finger's crossed it ends up with a local 1k range, but I may need a new 22LR in the meantime...
Be careful with them 22’s, they can become a rabbit hole quickly 😁😉

I will be there as well as a bunch of the regulars some pretty good guys shoot there for prs stuff
In squad 3 with a few of them

Different strokes for different folks. No doubt that Manatee meets the needs of many, but for my money, JTAC beats Manatee by a whole lot.
This is so true. I am a member at Manatee and was also a remote member at JTAC. I really liked how at JTAC, you had the ability to shoot multiple distances, 300 out to 2000 from one spot. At Manatee, they are going to open up the 1000 yards but it doesn't sound like that capability will exist. They have a separate 600 yard line, 1000 yard line, 300 200, 100, etc. It is much more limiting but the 1000 yard and 600 yard fixed distance shooters will probably like it just fine.

Reactions: Schütze and lash
J,
Whenever you get some spare time, text me and I'll update you on the possible new range.
Mike, what's the 411 on the possible new range? Is it a go? If so, what are the details? With at least three different respected precision rifle builders in the general vicinity, it makes perfect sense. TYIA

I have no information that I can pass on at the moment.

Hang tight and as soon as I can, I'll post up some info.
1710016315648.gif