• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Its Officially CELEBRATION Time !!

Mattrmvpd

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 30, 2004
South Georgia
The wife and I went out today for lunch and when I came home I decided to check the mail. I saw a letter from our University Grad Program and was VERY hesitant to open it. After a few minutes I did and I am excited to be a PHD Student In Higher Education/Leadership.

I currently have a BA in Accounting/Finance, Masters Public Administration and Current Masters Student in Business Administration.

My goal is to finish the PHD and teach business/politcal science courses for a University.

I am SOOOO excited as I can now see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Matt (LEO SOUTH GA.)

Re: Its Officially CELEBRATION Time !!

Congrats. Now I feel like even more of an under achiever:)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jericho</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congrats. Now I feel like even more of an under achiever:) </div></div>

Lol. Me too, MBA is enough though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mm128</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The wife and I went out today for lunch and when I came home I decided to check the mail. I saw a letter from our University Grad Program and was VERY hesitant to open it. After a few minutes I did and I am excited to be a PHD Student In Higher Education/Leadership.

I currently have a BA in Accounting/Finance, Masters Public Administration and Current Masters Student in Business Administration.

My goal is to finish the PHD and teach business/politcal science courses for a University.

I am SOOOO excited as I can now see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Matt (LEO SOUTH GA.) </div></div>

Congrats - coming from a post-baccalaureate grad student in training to become a science teacher, it means something.

Congrats man! I got my MBA while working FT as LEO in patrol. It was a long two years, but don't regret it a bit. It helped that I was awarded a law enforcement scholarship. You will no doubt make a difference for future generations, and for that, I thank you. Mark