• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It's Russia....what did you expect????????

HeavyAssault

Dog-Face One-Horse Pony-Soldier (AVN RGT)
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2011
    Florida

9b44432e48c669d64ef9f67dcd4080af.gif

Somebody forgot to tell the dumb he/she to not be a dumbass in another country that enforces their laws equally, and firmly enough to maybe give you some time to rethink some of the wrong choices you've made in life.

I don't care for her, or her anti American antics, but she is a political pawn.
    Of course, there are other Americans imprisoned there, but they are the wrong color and wrong sexual persuasion.
    I really don't give a shit about her, but it is fucked up.
    Not ranking on, or attacking you, just a difference of opinion...........

This was a very simple, straightforward situation. She took conscious actions that were in violation of Russia's existing drug laws. She got busted for it, went to trial, was convicted and sentenced.

I have no idea whether or not she knew she was breaking the law, but if it were you or me in her position, do you think we'd be given a pass because "we didn't know" ? Seems pretty apparent that the answer was and is "no".
    Maybe she did know, but was stupid/arrogant enough to think she could get away with it due to her celebrity status. In that case, I REALLY have no sympathy for her. She would have had to have seriously mis-read the playing field.

If you look past all the whiney liberals catterwolling about this, it sure looks to me like justice was served.

Besides, how dumb do you have to be to go to a country like Russia and get caught up in the drug trade ? All the while knowing that your celebrity status places you under greater scrutiny and the possibility of being busted for something and being used as a political pawn ? Situational Awareness was not just lacking, it was nowhere to be found.

Besides, she'll do somewhere between 6 months and 2 years and will be part of a future "prisoner/spy swap". She ain't gonna be there for 9 years. Life isn't going to be fun for her in the near term, but, don't do the crime if you can't do the time. No sympathy/no refunds. And, I suspect that when she comes back to the good 'ole US of A, she'll be trashing it just like did before she left.

People, especially "entitled people" Don't seem to understand (since the laws in the US don't apply to them, anyway), when you are not in America, YOU ARE NOT IN AMERICA!
    Fuck her and her arrogant self. I hope she DOES spend 9 years there.
    Her….……..ARE YOU SURE?

This was a very simple, straightforward situation. She took conscious actions that were in violation of Russia's existing drug laws. She got busted for it, went to trial, was convicted and sentenced.

I have no idea whether or not she knew she was breaking the law, but if it were you or me in her position, do you think we'd be given a pass because "we didn't know" ? Seems pretty apparent that the answer was and is "no".
    Maybe she did know, but was stupid/arrogant enough to think she could get away with it due to her celebrity status. In that case, I REALLY have no sympathy for her. She would have had to have seriously mis-read the playing field.

If you look past all the whiney liberals catterwolling about this, it sure looks to me like justice was served.

Besides, how dumb do you have to be to go to a country like Russia and get caught up in the drug trade ? All the while knowing that your celebrity status places you under greater scrutiny and the possibility of being busted for something and being used as a political pawn ? Situational Awareness was not just lacking, it was nowhere to be found.

Besides, she'll do somewhere between 6 months and 2 years and will be part of a future "prisoner/spy swap". She ain't gonna be there for 9 years. Life isn't going to be fun for her in the near term, but, don't do the crime if you can't do the time. No sympathy/no refunds. And, I suspect that when she comes back to the good 'ole US of A, she'll be trashing it just like did before she left.
    I'm not saying that she didn't break the law, but the length of her sentence screams to me "political theatre".
    If she had done this in Singapore or Malaysia, she'd likely be facing the death penalty, but they do that shit for everybody.
    I don't feel sorry for her. She likely knew the rules "but a precsription"...bullshit.
    I got a real laugh when she said something about not advising her of her rights, or some such bullshit. What rights, bitch? It's fucking Russia. You have the right to do what they fucking tell you. Maybe she can volunteer for the front to shave some time off.

I'm not saying that she didn't break the law, but the length of her sentence screams to me "political theatre".
    If she had done this in Singapore or Malaysia, she'd likely be facing the death penalty, but they do that shit for everybody.
    I don't feel sorry for her. She likely knew the rules "but a precsription"...bullshit.
    I got a real laugh when she said something about not advising her of her rights, or some such bullshit. What rights, bitch? It's fucking Russia. You have the right to do what they fucking tell you. Maybe she can volunteer for the front to shave some time off.
    Sounds like we’re about 98 or 99% on the same page. 😁😎

Gee, I wish I could care about this - even a little bit because it's a fellow human and all that.

But I can't.
    I do not care even a little.

Stupid people doing stupid things because they feel entitled to do so because they are a certain color, or a certain pronoun, or they are some sports star, or they are some actor, or they are some royalty or they are some internet "influencer". Fuck them all. Act and be treated like regular old everyday normal people and maybe, just maybe, things will be better for you.

FAFO rings true in any language.

And his asshole may be the size of some of the craters in Ukraine !

Irrelevant. That issue gets resolved when the Ukraine war gets resolved. The Ukraine War will not last 9 years.

How many thought Iraq & Afghanistan would last as long as they did?

Lobbied Congresspersons are writing blank checks monthly, if not weekly.

We're looking at world record gravytrains, while store shelves go empty.

How many thought Iraq & Afghanistan would last as long as they did?

Lobbied Congresspersons are writing blank checks monthly, if not weekly.

We're looking at world record gravytrains, while store shelves go empty.
    The goal was to get Bin Laden. After that we were mainly trying to fix the mess we made attacking Iraq to find imaginary WMDs.

What is absolutely poetic justice in this situation is she’s got to beg the very country that she hates to negotiate for her release.

IMHO, Putin will tell the US to stop helping Ukraine and they will return Griner. Yes my guess is far fetched but I don’t think Poopy Pants & Co., will give up Ukraine for her (it) anyway.

In the meantime here’s a quaint little article describing her new life right now.

The media makes this sound way worse than it is. I would give my left nut to be locked in that facility. Think about it, free room and board, 3-meals per day and sex from countless females, that do nothing but workout all day long. I guarantee that Russia has ZERO Fat/Karen lookin women behind the walls.... Imagine a facility full of Ludmilla Vobet Drago's!

• Haha
    Reactions: Longshot231
    The media makes this sound way worse than it is. I would give my left nut to be locked in that facility. Think about it, free room and board, 3-meals per day and sex from countless females, that do nothing but workout all day long. I guarantee that Russia has ZERO Fat/Karen lookin women behind the walls.... Imagine a facility full of Ludmilla Vobet Drago's!

You can probably say goodbye to cheeseburgers while you are in there.

Russia don't take no kinda shit.
    She/he/it will be housed with the men as god intended.
    She will be walkin funny in less than a week.
    The only period *it* will have is bleeding from the ass because Ivan is one horny mutha.....and so is Igor, and Dmitry, and Aleksi....damn Aleksi, he keeps going back for more.

• Haha
    Reactions: NoDopes
    Somewhere I read that they were going to do a DNA test on her, him, it whatever.
    Any reports