• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

MtnCreek

Moderater
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2012
Anyone have a suggestion for an iwb holster for glock 30? This is the standard, thick slide. Thanks.

Thanks. Are you carrying a G30? If so, any complaints on the size of the pistol?

I recently got a 30s and have been daily carrying it in a Alien gear IWB and it's is doing very good. One thing that does bother me though is it is not comfortable while driving, but where I carry at the 4:30 position I haven't found one yet that is comfortable in a car.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I carry the 30 in an Aliengear Cloak Tuck 3 also. I carry around 3 or 3:30. I prefer to carry more toward the side than back. In the car it hits the seat bolster but is more comfortable than sitting on it. One thing to keep in mind is to not to cover the pistol with a jacket then lock it down with the seat belt.

I have considered removing some of the padding in the seat bolster to give me more room for right side carry also.

PS: I started with the Cloak Tuck 2 and swapped the shell to a 3 and put a Makarov shell on the 2. I prefer the 3 to the 2.

I used to carry at the 3-3:30 position also but I liked carrying my cell at the 3 so one of them had to move. I can actually conceal better at 4:30 due to my body shape and it's more comfortable than I expected, other than pushing up when sitting in the car.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

When I carry my 30 I just use a regular kydex IWB w/belt clip at the 3 o'clock. I find it only a shade bigger than a 19

If you prefer leather, I use the Versa Max Two by Milt Sparks. I find the offset belt loops help with the width of the Thirty. That said, I usually carry a Nineteen. The slight difference in the waistband is noticeable. More so every year.

If you prefer leather, I use the Versa Max Two by Milt Sparks. I find the offset belt loops help with the width of the Thirty. That said, I usually carry a Nineteen. The slight difference in the waistband is noticeable. More so every year.

Me too. The G30 can get heavy as far as pulling your waistband down.