• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Jeep hats

hjAICS300

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2014
Los Angeles
Fellow Hide members,

have a couple of these Jeep hats. They're brand new with tag. I'm not using them and I'm not selling them. I'm pretty sure a few members in here own some Jeep and can use them?

UPDATE: all of them are claimed for guys. I'm preparing shipping for all of them. Was planning to get them out on this Friday, but I got caught up with lots of things. I will ship next Monday or latest is Tuesday (Nov. 3rd 2020)

Attachments

• IMG_9051.JPG
    IMG_9051.JPG
    303.3 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
Reactions: jcam
I wouldn't mind having one of each of the tan colored hats if you don't mind filling out a customs card. It's to an FPO address, 09622. If you'd rather not I understand, it's a PITA. Let me know.

Reactions: hjAICS300
For our arm force address? How can I say no to that?? I'd be an a&*hole if I do LOL . Not a problem at all. Just send me pm.

I wouldn't mind having one of each of the tan colored hats if you don't mind filling out a customs card. It's to an FPO address, 09622. If you'd rather not I understand, it's a PITA. Let me know.

Used hats are not really my favorite things to wear. I have been wearing hats forever and I can't get out of my house without putting one on. I don't want to say anything bad about your hats but I had the bad luck of buying two uncomfortable used hats once from a guy in Montana. Those were the most uncomfortable hats I have ever worn. Now I can only wear hats that I order from https://headwearhut.com/collections/custom-6-panel-hats. I cant wear any other hats because they don't fit me right or dot look that good.

Hi,

Going to assume "Engrish" is not your native language.....At least you picked your name correctly.....Nice Job Karen.....

Sincerely,
Theis

Used hats are not really my favorite things to wear. I have been wearing hats forever and I can't get out of my house without putting one on. I don't want to say anything bad about your hats but I had the bad luck of buying two uncomfortable used hats once from a guy in Montana. Those were the most uncomfortable hats I have ever worn. Now I can only wear hats that I order from https://headwearhut.com/collections/custom-6-panel-hats. I cant wear any other hats because they don't fit me right or dot look that good.
Holly shit Karenzoall.... Here are the issue you have
1. I stated I do not sell these. These are given away
2. I clearly stated these are BRAND NEW.
3. You brought back a fucking thread that is almost a year old LOL just to write about buying hat and used hat?

Well thanks to our Karen, I still have couple of these Jeep hats left. If anyone wants one, pm me. Pretty much I have 2 of each color below as the newest pic I have
We bought 6 Jeeps (2 gladiators, 3 rubicon and a grand cheroke for my business) a bunch of accessories and the GM at the dealer gave us 2-3 boxes of hats for our staffs or friends. I still have some left that unused and thought to gift it to someone if he/she wants one.
I shipped all of those 5 hats out previously .. I think they all received it.
Now I have about 6 or 7 left still if anyone wants one, pm me. You will pay for shipping which is around $5 or $6 via USPS priority or just send me a shipping label , I will put it in the box or envelope and ship it . Again I'M NOT SELLING THESE. AND THESE ARE BRAND NEW.

Screen Shot 2021-09-30 at 10.56.53 AM.png

Is it a requirement to own a jeep hat if you have a jeep? Even if it never gets off paved roads?

I picked my 21 gladiator up last December and it already had 15k on it!!

edit: guess that should say already has not had. Stupid smart phone

Last edited:
I would love x2 of those camo 1941 hats if you have them! Happy to cover cost and shipping. Shoot me a pm.

If you have one left I’d greatly appreciate it for a friend at work who is a life long Jeep owner.
Thank-You

All are spoken for. I will reach out direct to everyone above for shipping address so I can send them and more detail too. Happy Jeeping ??? LOL

Happy jeepin from this guy!! Cant wait for the hat!

Attachments

• 2C5A297C-D9E1-4385-90E9-8D23FCC9B159.jpeg
    2C5A297C-D9E1-4385-90E9-8D23FCC9B159.jpeg
    871.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 0E2D6B4B-9116-4B36-8276-4C1D216436DF.jpeg
    0E2D6B4B-9116-4B36-8276-4C1D216436DF.jpeg
    905 KB · Views: 30
Well if you get anymore hats I could use one. Here is a pic of my jeep I just built.

Attachments

• D2562D50-DEA8-4C79-8364-7838B4BA5FFF.jpeg
    D2562D50-DEA8-4C79-8364-7838B4BA5FFF.jpeg
    892.2 KB · Views: 32
  • 1E1B55BE-3AD7-4082-B241-9D0E22F6DAA8.jpeg
    1E1B55BE-3AD7-4082-B241-9D0E22F6DAA8.jpeg
    459.6 KB · Views: 30
Guys,

So far I have LimaBravo, Rangemaster, Huntnh, Bgriff008 are in communication for the shipping address . If I miss anyone in the discussion above, can you please send me a pm with your address so I can pack the hat and drop off at post office next week? Tracking will be provided to each of you as well.