• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Joeboboutfitters.com and GEARHOG.com deal

jasonk

Very Snipery
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2007
Vancouver, Washington
I have to say, the last couple of deals have not been of interest, but I did just snag today's GEARHOG.com deal. $15 for a $30 credit at www.joeboboutfitters.com appears to be a good deal. Their prices are in line and they have free shipping over $90 (I'm a sucker for free shipping). Heck if nothing else I'll buy a spare AR lower or some self defense ammo and have a good deal in the end.

http://www.gearhog.com?rf=255638

You can even buy their shop truck online
laugh.gif

http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/product_p/jbtruck.htm

Re: Joeboboutfitters.com and GEARHOG.com deal

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> (I'm a sucker for free shipping) </div></div>

Good thing the free shipping doesn't apply to the truck then.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RADcustom</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> (I'm a sucker for free shipping) </div></div>

Good thing the free shipping doesn't apply to the truck then.
laugh.gif
</div></div>

It'd have to be 4wd too, that and free shipping I'd have snagged it in a heartbeat
laugh.gif

I use it for PMAGs when I'm modifying them for guys. Get enough to crack the $90 barrier and they come out at around $11 each for 20rd mags. Best I've ever found, even blows Group Buy prices out of the water.

Plus you get a free redneck t-shirt with every order. Just got my CZ 452 rail from them - was a good, no hassle deal.

Casey

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: c_bass16</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I use it for PMAGs when I'm modifying them for guys. Get enough to crack the $90 barrier and they come out at around $11 each for 20rd mags. Best I've ever found, even blows Group Buy prices out of the water.</div></div>

I noticed that. With the deal going on you could get 7 of the 30rd Pmags for $10.85 each shipped. Good deal indeed.

http://www.gearhog.com?rf=255638

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CMH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Plus you get a free redneck t-shirt with every order. Just got my CZ 452 rail from them - was a good, no hassle deal.

Casey
</div></div>

And a barrel sticker too
laugh.gif

http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/category_s/70.htm

Joebob's is actually in my home town. Seem like pretty good guys, good prices. Last I heard, they were working on their class 3 lisence. Guess I have to get a couple suppressors now.

:thumbsup:

Magpul Rail Sling Mount and (3) MagPuls for $21 shipped (after saving the $15)

Nice...

^^ Guessing that was me... enjoy a "free" Coors Light with the $5.00 you saved...

Aaaawwww, I coulda got a falcon....

I order from Joebob whenever I can, free shipping and tshirt is hard to beat. Thanks for posting the deal, I would have missed out otherwise.

The truck is a gem. It's hard to find an extended cab in that body style around here
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RAW968</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Joebob's is actually in my home town. Seem like pretty good guys, good prices. Last I heard, they were working on their class 3 lisence. Guess I have to get a couple suppressors now. </div></div>

We do have our Class III license now. We're just getting suppressors in stock now. Just had 15 or so hit us yesterday. We haven't started advertising it much yet locally until we get past this GearHog sale and get settled back into our normal sales rhythm.

Have you swung in before? We get the occasional local guy that swings in that saw us on forums FIRST before they knew we even existed locally, oddly enough. You don't see very many eCommerce stores anywhere around here let alone one with a brick and mortar storefront too. We haven't really started ramping up local advertising with the majority of our gross sales coming from online, even with our FFL license locally.

Thanks for the kudos guys. It's always good to hear positive feedback
cool.gif