• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son

We'll be doing another round of Santa's CPS selection on @primalrights instagram later today at 1PM Mountain time. We're up to $1190. Spread the word and lets see if we can get CPS #3 secured for give-away. We have until midnight the night of the 25th to get it done!

Last edited:
Reactions: OREGUN and jcam
Another Christmas themed Bible verse I would like to share. Each day is a gift from our Father, I try to cherish each one of them for it may be my last.

2 Corinthians 9:15
Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!

Reactions: orkan
1 Timothy 1:15-17
This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners: of whom I am chief.

How be it for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

Now onto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory forever and ever.

Reactions: orkan and dddoo7
I have really enjoyed this thread. It has amazed me how many Bible believing people have come out of the woodwork. Faith and Hope are pillars of Christianity, yet several times throughout the Bible love is shown to be the greatest Christian principle. We are Christians because God loved us. We treat other Christians right because of our love for them. We strive to lead the lost to Christ because of our love for them. We are even to love our enemies and those who hate us. I have seen a great amount of love in this thread and I want to reward the attitudes of love shown here.

All who gave to Santa’s Christmas fund will receive a gift certificate in the same amount for Primal Finish. This certificate will be good for any Cerakote with no minimum. PM me here if you gave to the Santa fund and I will get your certificate sent out. All donations will be confirmed with Primal Rights and by getting a certificate you are giving me permission to verify your donation to the Santa fund with Primal Rights.

Thanks to all who have shown a Christ like spirit.

Well we had an order come through for a CPS yesterday. They included a bible verse, and stated that they knew he wouldn't be getting a discount, and he bought a $25 contribution to Santa's CPS fund anyway. So they will be billed $625, just as they intended... but we're adding the $125 difference to Santa's CPS Fund anyway. :) That would put us at $1390, and I'll cover the remaining $110... so that makes a 3rd CPS. That's $1800 in CPS's. Very cool!

Our Christmas special on the CPS's is over, but I hope you all will not forget your duty to live right every day of the year.

Those of you that ordered CPS's in the tail end of December... don't fret! We're lined up to have all orders fulfilled in January, just as promised. :)

Xbn3G1ph.jpg

Brand new adventure for 2021, and I'd like you guys to come along with us.

Bullets from the Bible is something we've been doing daily on Gunhive. We've taken it to a different level and we're going to do a live stream as many days as we can pull it off. Even atheists have a desire to do what is right, so while I don't agree with their methods, I agree with the message. Do right, and do it every day. The same things that make me an honest student of the discipline while running a precision rifle, also allow me to be a good person. It is to that end I'd like to invite you to share in our quick messages each day by tuning into our Bullets from the Bible live stream each day. If you can't be there, you can always catch it on our youtube channel after we get it uploaded. http://www.youtube.com/primalrights

The first couple of episodes are already up. While the production quality and video quality is terrible due to Instagram's ugly compression... I'd like to think the message is what counts! We hope to improve as time goes on. Follow, subscribe, and turn on notifications! Share with others if you deem it worthy.

Introduction:

Episode 2:

I have received no fewer than 3 inquiries to the tune of "what is that new CPS part you have? Is that an add on? How much is it?" So thank you for that. :ROFLMAO:
LOL I apologize sincerely for that! I was just doing a nice group photo for social media of the things I had received from brown santa. The repercussions were catastrophic I see :giggle:

Reactions: CanonSterVA
LOL I apologize sincerely for that! I was just doing a nice group photo for social media of the things I had received from brown santa. The repercussions were catastrophic I see :giggle:
The only thing that's catastrophic is that people don't know what a bolt head looks like in 2021. lmao! I've had a good laugh.

The only thing that's catastrophic is that people don't know what a bolt head looks like in 2021. lmao! I've had a good laugh.
Thought it was a bolt head but mentally trying to see the tie in to the CPS as it was in the same image and was at a loss.
So thank you both for the clarification.

Myron

Thought it was a bolt head but mentally trying to see the tie in to the CPS as it was in the same image and was at a loss.
So thank you both for the clarification.

Myron
Well I'll have you know that just the inference that it was a part of the CPS had me thinking of ways to implement it. Y'all are in my head like a brain. lol

20210111_180100-5.jpg

Finally able to post my image - some server issues.
Looking forward to getting my reloading room completed.
Myron

Who ended up receiving the final two cps from Santa cps fund?

They were chosen on instagram live streams and notified. All have received theirs for a long while now. One from snipershide, two from long range hunting I think. We did another couple for a few folks on various platforms. :)

Reactions: Mando
I've seen your content on Instagram but never saw the vids for that. Does it not keep the live videos after they're over? I'll admit I barely use Instagram so I'm probably just doing it wrong :)

I've seen your content on Instagram but never saw the vids for that. Does it not keep the live videos after they're over? I'll admit I barely use Instagram so I'm probably just doing it wrong :)
It will keep them if I save them... but because they were so long, I didn't. I mean it just took a little bit to shoot. The rest of the time was me blabbing while I walked back and forth to the 100yd line. lol I posted each time in advance with the date/time I was going to do selections though... people were tuned in each time.

I'm already thinking something up for next year. :)

Reactions: Mando