• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son

Good on y’all for this.
Merry Christmas
MK 12:30-31
“Love the lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. The second is this: love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these.”

Best way to handle this would be to gift the first responder to this post. :)

I've got a question for you all: I would like the CPS gifts to go to people that do not have one. Suffice it to say, those that already have a CPS or have recently ordered one don't really need a free one. Conversely, the only thing better than having one CPS, is having 2 CPS's. lol If someone is selected that already has one (or one on the way), how do you think that should be handled?

I already have the CPS, but have a friend that reloads who's gone through some tough times and can't afford one. Hoping for a great Christmas present for him.

Isaiah 40:31
But they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.

Let’s bump this up and also, another great thread about giving during the season,
With a bit of humor for you guys...Merry Christmas

9 So Naaman came with his horses and his chariots and stood at the doorway of the house of Elisha. 10 Elisha sent a messenger to him, saying, “Go and wash in the Jordan seven times, and your flesh will be restored to you and you will be clean.” 11 But Naaman was furious and went away and said, “Behold, I thought, ‘He will surely come out to me and stand and call on the name of the Lord his God, and wave his hand over the place and cure the leper.’ 12 Are not Abanah and Pharpar, the rivers of Damascus, better than all the waters of Israel? Could I not wash in them and be clean?” So he turned and went away in a rage. 13 Then his servants came near and spoke to him and said, “My father, had the prophet told you to do some great thing, would you not have done it? How much more then, when he says to you, ‘Wash, and be clean’?” 14 So he went down and dipped himself seven times in the Jordan, according to the word of the man of God; and his flesh was restored like the flesh of a little child and he was clean.15 When he returned to the man of God with all his company, and came and stood before him, he said, “Behold now, I know that there is no God in all the earth, but in Israel;"

Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/2-Kings/5/type/nasb

More of a story than a specific verse for me. It's not always hard. Simple acts can do great things with God.

PS: I have no way to prime outside of my LnL at this point.

Last edited:
We had a member here whom always used to say:
"Buy More Ammo".

Considering this thread and it's location, it will eventually be revised to:
"Build More Ammo".

As to the Scripture portion of this offering, I will rely on my favoritest and reliablest Scripture in The Book:
"Sell Your Cloak And Buy A Sword...."

I mean seriously.... what more does a person need?

This is a reminder to me every time I walk into our house.

Joshua 24:15
As for Me and My Household, We Will Serve the Lord.

@orkan this one sums up your generosity for people that you have never met but are so willing to help in many ways

"In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive." – Acts 20:35

Merry Christmas!

I went back and added the Christmas verse to my original post. Now I would like to add a couple more so that it brings this thread back to the top for people to see.

A Christmas verse.

Matthew 1:21
“And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.”

I know it's not a Christmas themed verse, but I wanted to add my personal favorite.

Ephesians 2:8-10
8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9 not of works, lest anyone should boast. 10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

/r
Tom

Good idea! Added another section to the OP.

Fifth, You can donate to Santa's CPS Fund without ordering anything, if you like. You can just bump the quantity or indicate in the comments field how much you'd like to donate. We'll process cards manually, so we can ensure you will be charged the correct amount.
Donate To Santa's CPS Fund

Santa's CPS fund is up to $110 $360 as of this morning. :)

Very cool idea. Glad to donate. #2805

James 4:17
So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin.

Revelation 21: 3-4

And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying:

“Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man, and He will dwell with them.

They will be His people, and God Himself will be with them as their God.

‘He will wipe away every tear from their eyes,’

and there will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain,

for the former things have passed away.”

The greatest promise of scripture is one day we will live in HIS presence and the trials of this life will pale in comparison.

Greg,

That’s a super generous move. I’ve called you several times when researching my 22CM build. You were more than generous with “info” now you are putting your morality ahead of profits & posting about God in this cancel culture.

I can’t justify that purchase but I can share my favors verse(s) they were read at our wedding:

Ephesians 5:22-5:25

(22)Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. (23) For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior. (24) Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit in everything to their husbands. (25) Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church.

Now this might seem like a pretty good deal for us men. Wives are told they are to submit to us and all we have to do is love our wives as Christ loved the church. Pretty easy right? What a trade!

Well it’s only a good deal if you forget how much Christ loved the church......Christ knowingly sacrificed his life for the church.

So when you really understand what’s expected of us men, we really have a higher obligation to our wives than many want to believe.

We must be willing to die for them.

If that day ever comes I want to believe I’ll be as brave as Christ. I hope I’m never tested. I know where I’ll go, I’d rather suffer here on Earth to guide my family.

Romans 15:13
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Thank you for truly leading by example with your spirit of giving and encouraging others to return to the scripture. It is so refreshing after 2020!

This is badass.

The CPS is the only item I feel that is missing from my reloading room. Changing careers and going back to school means no CPS for me anytime soon with my lack of income.

@orkan you should make green and red anodized Christmas CPS's :p

Reactions: OREGUN
Acts 20:35 “I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.”

1 Chronicles 16:34 O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever.

Job 33:4 The Spirit of God has made me, And the breath of the Almighty gives me life.

Thanks for this thread. Reminds me to give thanks to our Lord Jesus Christ. For all the things that He has bless us with. Especially the breath of life each and everyday.
Btw, how do I donate only if not ordering a CPS? Thanks

I have ordered mine, my credit card chooses designation for each charge, "food, goods seervices, etc" after the vendor name.
Primal Rights was marked as "Charity" and under the circumstances, its fitting.

Need primers for your new CPS?

Spread the word, lets make this happen.

@AllenOne1

Santa has selected you to receive a CPS! PM me with your real name, then email me at [email protected] with your address and phone number, and we'll get you slated for delivery! :) Merry Christmas! ... and be sure to thank the kind folks that have donated who have made this happen. :)

Selection process was accomplished with my TS Customs 22LR (pictured below) and was fired at a distance of 100yds.
2Pw9VyJh.jpg

A spreadsheet of 14 columns, 10 rows each, was created based on the forum posters that have contributed bible verses or support in the respective threads. First round of shooting determined the column. Second round of shooting determined the row and the recipient!

First round:
I needed to do a shoot-off between bulls 3 and 13... which 3 won.
FIN2dT9h.jpg

Second round:
Vj8xIZ6h.jpg

It was great fun shooting the selection process, and I look forward to having you all join me for the next of Santa's CPS's on the next live stream!

Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Ephesians 4: 31-32

Reactions: Chargerguy
@AllenOne1 Congratulations brotha! You are blessed.. May the Lord continue to bless you and your family. And thank you again @orkan and the Primal Rights team for doing this.. Merry Christmas!

Reactions: jcam and Graye2
@AllenOne1 Congratulations brotha! You are blessed.. May the Lord continue to bless you and your family. And thank you again @orkan and the Primal Rights team for doing this.. Merry Christmas!
Thanks Rhed, it is in fact an honor to have been chosen, I didn't even realize I was registered to win anything I was just making a comment on the Christmas spirit being presented in the thread. 2020 has been a tough year for a lot of us and to see this ray of sunshine burn through is incredible.

A very special thanks to Orkan, Primal Rights and all of the people on here that have made this possible, you rarely see this type of open giving and it really is a lesson in Godly sacrifice and caring for others. Thank you!!

Nice shooting, love the rifle setup.

I didn't even realize I was registered to win anything

There's a good lesson in this. You "registered" when you were born. You didn't win anything @AllenOne1. Rather, you were chosen to receive a blessing. It may be an insignificant blessing when measured against the weight of the world, but a blessing none the less. It wasn't random. It wasn't chance. It wasn't my skill with a rifle. I didn't choose you. He chose you. :) He chose all of us. What we do with that gift is up to us.

@dddoo7 , Daniel... can you share a verse or two explaining this?

Luke 6:38

Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

blessings are not chance. They are in direct response to our actions. We are blessed because our lives in some way bless others. The blessing we receive is always larger than the blessing we give, but in proportion to it.

Ephesians 1:3-4

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

even physical things can bless our lives spiritually.These blessings are not chance or happenstance, but at the direction and command of God to lead us to spiritual blessing. Today, some have been blessed with things. Some have been blessed with the joy of giving, some have been blessed with spiritual growth. Some have yet to see what their blessing will be. Yet all are blessed in the exact way God intends for us to be blessed when we trust Him.

There's a good lesson in this. You "registered" when you were born. You didn't win anything @AllenOne1. Rather, you were chosen to receive a blessing. It may be an insignificant blessing when measured against the weight of the world, but a blessing none the less. It wasn't random. It wasn't chance. It wasn't my skill with a rifle. I didn't choose you. He chose you. :) He chose all of us. What we do with that gift is up to us.

@dddoo7 , Daniel... can you share a verse or two explaining this?
WOW! You put so much into that little response it's incredible. Almost brought me to tears. One of the hardest things I ever did was to accept Christ's free gift of salvation and His grace. I was always one of the "I ain't asking for nothing if I can't get it on my own" crowd and it was hard for me to accept that I couldn't get it on my own and that it was a free gift. I'm a lot stronger for accepting that gift.

Well I was looking for a new primer seater. I guess now is as good a time as any to get one. If I win the free one I have a friend who taught me how to reload that has been using the RCBS hand primer for 20+ years. Would be a good gift for him.

Luke 6:31
Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.

Last edited:
Ordered a CPS! Been thinking about getting one of these for years. Great idea and thanks for putting this on Primal Rights!!

Matthew 2:10-11
10 When they saw the star, they were overjoyed, 11 On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him.

1 Corinthians 13
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

My mom had it hanging in our living room growing up. Very cool idea you have going here! Merry Christmas everyone.

Need primers before I can use a CPS. Figured I would just donate a bit to the Santa fund instead.

"A generous person will prosper, whoever refreshes others will be refreshed"-Proverbs 11:25

John 6:38 "For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me."

Too often I forget it’s not all about me.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Reactions: jcam and orkan
Great thread Primal Rights!
I really enjoy my CPS.

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid
.” – John 14:27

Merry Christmas All

Reactions: jcam and orkan