• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Joke Of The Day

What the difference between a slinky and a Democrat? Nothing. They are both useless, but fun to watch fall down the steps.

I occasionally have to work at a monastery. There are some good looking sisters. I asked a couple out. Do you know how many accepted?

NUN!

What's the difference between ass kissing and brown nosing?
Depth perception

What's the definition of the word "virgin" in Alabama?
A sixth grade girl that can run faster that her bothers.

I can't believe the dead baby jokes haven't surfaced yet.

• Haha
Reactions: UKDslayer
A friend had a new dishwasher installed. The first time his wife used it she asked if he knew how to turn it on. He said, two glasses of wine worked on the old one.

Reactions: UKDslayer
Biden is president elect! Kamala Harris is vp elect! John Kerry is climate czar!

Knock Knock
Who’s There
Little boy blew
Little boy blew who
Michael Jackson 😂

A duck hunter shoots a bird that falls into a farmer's field. The hunter crosses the fence and is met by the farmer carrying the duck. The hunter says...hey, that's my duck. The farmer says... It fell in my field. It's mine. Blah blah blah and the farmer says... How about a contest? Okay says the hunter. What's the contest? The farmer says...we kick each other in the nuts until someone gives in. The hunter agrees and thinking the farmer is only about 130 pounds and is 85 years old that he'll win no problem. Go ahead and you be first, he says. So the farmer kicks him square and ad hard as he can. The hunter rolls around on the ground for about five minutes and says... Okay, my turn. The farmer chuckled and said.... Nah, keep the duck.

I accidentally swallowed some food coloring. The doctor says I'll be fine but I feel like I died a little inside

Why are divorces so expensive?

Because they're worth it.
I got that ribbon with a $$ for second award.

Screenshot_20201127-150223_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: EddieNFL
A friend has the China Flu. She said that the only symptoms are loss of smell and taste. I told her to continue using deodorant. Just because you can't smell doesn't mean the rest of us can't.

New Zealand created the first condoms by using sheep intestines.

Australia further developed it by taking the intestines out of the sheep first.

Reactions: Howland
Momma bird, Papa bird and Baby bird sitting in a tree.

-Papa bird- my instincts tell me to fly south for the winter.(flies off)
- Momma bird- my instincts tell me to fly south too. (Flies off)
- Baby bird- looks around— my end stinks too, but it doesn’t tell me anything

A guy comes home from work and sees his girlfriend packing her suitcase. He says "What the fuck are you doing? Where are you going? "She says "I'm leaving you." He says" Why? "She says "Because I heard you were a pedophile. "He says "That's a pretty big word for a 12 year old."