• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Jonathan Arthur Ciener 22LR kits BUYERS BEWARE!!!

cheshier2

Gunny Sergeant
Banned !
Jul 29, 2005
Lodi,ohio
www.sjgunrefinishing.com
Just a heads up, I was looking for the parts to turn my AR15/M16 CMMG conversion kit into full auto. I called the # on Ciener site and the message is to the point and looks like there would be no customer service AT ALL, if something went wrong. At this years Shot Show I remembered someone saying he was in jail. So I came up with these links during my search.. I would not send this guy 1 penny!!!

http://donotbuyciener22lrconversions.org/

http://news.brevardtimes.com/2011/11/brevard-county-sheriffs-office-raids_04.html

Re: Jonathan Arthur Ciener 22LR kits BUYERS BEWARE!!!

Maybe a website like this will help get AZTEC arms to building the 09 SH group rifles.......

Good idea!

Looks like he is about to get a felony smacked on him. Serves him right for being such a massive doucher.

What a shame. I have 3 of his kits. The 2 AR15 kits work fine, just not in every AR. I tried a CMMG kit before I got the second kit, but I couldn't get it to work. Tried one of Ciener's kits, and it ran fine. I have a Glock kit too, but I can't say much for it.
I know Jonathan, and have never had an issue with him. Not saying he couldn't be difficult with someone, just hasn't been with me.

My friend bought a suppressor kit from him many years ago was nothing but fender washers worth abt 75 cents. He approached Ciener at Knob Creek to confront him and was told something like a fool and his money are soon parted then told him to leave him alone it was not his problem anymore and walked away. MM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like he is about to get a felony smacked on him. Serves him right for being such a massive doucher. </div></div>

Unfortunately, no. If you look at the follow up article, they dropped all charges against him.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Keyser Söze</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like he is about to get a felony smacked on him. Serves him right for being such a massive doucher. </div></div>

Unfortunately, no. If you look at the follow up article, they dropped all charges against him. </div></div>

Post a link to the follow up add

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: S&J Refinishing</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Keyser Söze</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like he is about to get a felony smacked on him. Serves him right for being such a massive doucher. </div></div>

Unfortunately, no. If you look at the follow up article, they dropped all charges against him. </div></div>

Post a link to the follow up add </div></div>

Its in that brevardtimes link you posted, right under the picture, before the article starts.