• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Jones v Belfort

Jeff Given

Private
Minuteman
Dec 18, 2011
Riverside, CA
What did everyone think?

While Vitor made it very interesting for about 20 seconds, I told my brother I think we're witnessing greatness in a sport comparable to Cassius Clay. Like him or hate him, whether he loses to Henderson or anyone else, the guy is 25 years old and will end up being one of the greatest ever.

JG

Re: Jones v Belfort

I'm still amazed he survived that armbar. The takeaway from this fight for him is that he still has a lot to learn about Jujitsu. He's unorthdox and has a crazy reach for his weightclass, but I wouldn't crown him in the same company just yet.

Re: Jones v Belfort

Didn't get to see it, but heard about the armbar. Vitor said in an interview, after the fight, that he let up a little after he felt Jones' arm pop. Didn't seem like he was making an excuse, actually said that it was his fault that he "let up".