• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Judge orders chemical castration of 7 year old boy

MK20

Major Member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 17, 2018
    The land of many waters

This boy has divorced parents. His father says that his son says he is a boy, wants nothing to do with acting like a girl, and wants to have kids someday.

His mother has been dressing him like a girl since he was 3, calls him Luna, and is trying to put him on puberty blockers, which will chemically castrate this young man.

Now I believe that God's first priority in this life for us is the ability to choose right or wrong, good or evil. This boy's choice is being taken away and he doesn't even understand what is being done to him yet. I also know that when you are born a man you are a man and a woman is a woman. No amount of cutting or adding will change that. No amount of hormones will alter that fundamental fact of natural law.

What this judge did is wholly evil and absolutely unacceptable. If we as Americans were told 10 years ago that a judge was using his power from the bench to chemically mutilate children's genitals, he would have been lucky to just be run out of his courtroom. I am not sure that I like the passive and cowed sheep that we have become.

If anyone is in Texas and wants to get together and do something to try and prevent this kid from having his genitals mutilated by court decree, let me know. I will be there. I am done sitting quietly. We are at the time where Franklin's words are once again appropriate.

Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God.