• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Just got my Night Force!

MisterC

Private
Minuteman
Jan 25, 2011
Iowa
Just unpacked my new Night Force 3.5-15X50 w/NPR1. What a great looking scope. Bought this from Sport Optics. I have to say Chris and Jay were a pleasure to work with. Thanks guys for your patience with me!

I can't wait to get this mounted up and give it a go at the range. But hear this...Just this morning I sent my bolt to Keith at AZ Precision for bolt work. Could my timing be any worse??? Oh well, it's suppose to rain here all weekend.

Re: Just got my Night Force!

You get Extra Penis Length for the NF.

Sadly, you shall remain flacid till the Blot arrives. . . . .
grin.gif

BMT

MisterC,

Congrats on your new scope. Do you have other scopes you can compare it with and get back to us? Let us know how it does in both good day light and evening.

Another nod for the great service and price form Sport Optics on the same scope with NPR2

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: toolfanatic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">haha thats great, you get a good deal? </div></div>

Yes, they had a good price but talking with Chris and Jay is what convinced me to go with Sport Optics. I really appreciated the personal service they delivered.

You are going to enjoy that scope. The NP-R1 is a great reticle choice also.

Congrats on the NF. It is one heck of a scope for the money.

SportOptics is local for me. I guess I've bought four or five NF scopes from them. It's too bad that you didn't get to visit the store (or did you?). It is sick. From what I understand, they are one of the largest, if not THE largest Nightforce dealer.

The first time I went over there, Chris took me in back to hunt down the scope that I wanted. OMG, I've never seen such a sight. A crew of cheerleaders couldn't have dragged me away.

I really don't think that they have a single piece of bling in the whole store. Everything they have is functional and top notch.

I've gotta tell ya, I really do hate it when I have to go over there to pick rings or a mount.

I've been happy with my 15x NF. I think the 3.5x15x is a very practical magnification range. I know a lot of people prefer more.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TonyAngel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congrats on the NF. It is one heck of a scope for the money.

SportOptics is local for me. I guess I've bought four or five NF scopes from them. It's too bad that you didn't get to visit the store (or did you?). It is sick. From what I understand, they are one of the largest, if not THE largest Nightforce dealer.

The first time I went over there, Chris took me in back to hunt down the scope that I wanted. OMG, I've never seen such a sight. A crew of cheerleaders couldn't have dragged me away.

I really don't think that they have a single piece of bling in the whole store. Everything they have is functional and top notch.

I've gotta tell ya, I really do hate it when I have to go over there to pick rings or a mount. </div></div>

Some guys are just lucky enough to live near all the good toy stores I guess. No doubt it would be fun to go through their shop.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tom Ross</div><div class="ubbcode-body">did you get the front focal plan? </div></div>

Nope. Don't really see the benefit for me. At least not at this time. From first impressions these are very well made optics. I am just waiting to get to the range and try it out. Going be a little while yet, whilst waiting on my bolt.

Congrats, I got the same type of service from Jay and Chris. In addition VERY fast delivery.

thanks for the complements guys, it's a pleasure working with everyone. we do have some nice stuff here so i would encourage anyone in our area or who comes through the area to come check it out. sometimes when i'm upset or having a bad day, i just go look at all the scopes and guns and it usually does the trick :)

another thing i like is when you fellas send in pictures of your rigs, i post them to our facebook page and it's fun to check those out and pictures from customers hunts. i hope the other dealers enjoy the work as much as i do (if you can call this work)

Now you're screwed. After I got mine all my other glass looked like crap...

I have to agree with dlc356. I know that there are better scopes out there than the NIghtforce, but you really have to spend a whole lot more money to get them. Nightforce has become my bottom threshold.

Although I do have to admit that I just ordered a PST to try out. I'm really hoping that the model that I got is going to live up to the hype. If it doesn't it's going up for sale so that I can get another Nightforce.