• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just how dumb do you have to be to go fight in Ukraine as a foreigner?

Seems like a warped hobby for the Taco Bell-guy, but the Dollar General-guy? Holy fucking shit. Clueless doesn't even begin to describe him. I wouldn't want to be anywhere near his mom when she finds-out he's now a corpse in some Ukrainian mass grave instead of doing humanitarian work in Poland.

A couple of those guys look like they have the wiley-crazy kinda vibe where they will make it out of there but the guy who got kicked out of the enlistment offices needs to go home.

Reactions: GoggledIt
A couple of those guys look like they have the wiley-crazy kinda vibe where they will make it out of there but the guy who got kicked out of the enlistment offices needs to go home.

Exactly. Most of those woke imbeciles are more interested in virtue signaling on reddit and FB than preserving Ukrainian sovereignty, but a small % are ex-grunts/SF-types who can definitely help and would relish the opportunity to smoke Russians. I ETS'd in 1982 after six years as an 11B and 11H (TOW gunner) in Germany and I'd have been mighty tempted at the time. The only things I feared about fighting the Russians were running-out of ammo...and being taken prisoner by those heinous fucks. The latter would've been the deal-breaker for me.

But what I don't understand is the insatiable desire to virtue signal to the point of risking death and injury to do it. I guess it's just another byproduct of our attention-seeking, social media-obsessed society that's making everybody a goddam fool. WTF run amok.

Green Berets are over there showing the Ukraines how to fuck up the Russians.

Green Berets are over there showing the Ukraines how to fuck up the Russians.
Yeah, this is funny.

Establishment: "nope, no American boots on the ground, nope, nope, nope"

A week later: "US Green Berets silently changing the battlefield in Ukraine"

Fucking asshats wonder why everyone hates and doesn't trust them.