• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just how dumb do you have to be to go fight in Ukraine as a foreigner?

They are dragging the US in, or at least to the brink, regardless.

The writing is on the wall for all to see. It was the plan all along.

You're diving in whether you agree or not.

Yellow and Gold NPCs for the win.

lol dopes got smoked and think it's hysterical. The only good thing here is that they were probably liberal to begin with so fewer voters left.
oh if you think them getting killed will stop them from voting democrat, you are in for a surprise....
Haney is not the sharpest blade in the drawer.
dull knife? i hatched a turd this morning that was sharper than him

Here's one of the idiots who thought LARPING in Ukraine would be a fun/easy gig that he could stream for views.

Zero military experience. Dude went from mom's basement to the front of the war in Ukraine because he believed the hype online.

First chance he got he deserted.

Damn that's some tough talk right there. When are you going to china to "level" the place . We have the problems we have here because trumb is just like putin. Wake the fuck up !
Wow this fag must have been activated this morning too. Hows the coffee around DuPont Circle? Hopefully your ass is still recovering from a late night at the lollipop club. Also, Don't forget to make your donations to the CFC for NAMBLA, they are closing later this week. The ASAC gets pissed when he has to remind you.

he's a complete and utter fool, most likely lives with his parents calling out right now for his underwear to be washed
IMG_4323.GIF

R

Watchu making with that?
Used to. May of 2015. Now defunct small matrix and steel body PDC oil drill bit company out of Conroe Texas. Also did core bits. These parts were for a big oilfield equipment supplier.

12" scale for scale. Core was trepanned out for use on other stuff. 26" graphite. Parts were 18" long. BTW graphite cuts like gritty butter. Have taken 0.250 doc cuts with carbide at 3000sfm.
f13163264.jpg

f13196544.jpg
f13200896.jpg

25" chuck.
f13221888.jpg

Normal stuff we did.
f9335552.jpg

f8386048.jpg
f13243136.jpg
f9303040.jpg
f8425728.jpg

Sure got dirty at that place.

Used to. May of 2015. Now defunct small matrix and steel body PDC oil drill bit company out of Conroe Texas. Also did core bits. These parts were for a big oilfield equipment supplier.

12" scale for scale. Core was trepanned out for use on other stuff. 26" graphite. Parts were 18" long. BTW graphite cuts like gritty butter. Have taken 0.250 doc cuts with carbide at 3000sfm.
View attachment 7829139
View attachment 7829140View attachment 7829141

25" chuck.
View attachment 7829142

Normal stuff we did. View attachment 7829146
View attachment 7829148View attachment 7829152View attachment 7829153View attachment 7829158

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

View attachment 7829139
View attachment 7829140View attachment 7829141

25" chuck.
View attachment 7829142

Normal stuff we did. View attachment 7829146
View attachment 7829148View attachment 7829152View attachment 7829153View attachment 7829158

Bad Ass.

Make Local Manufacturing Great Again!

Are they targeting civilians or shelling snipers and other military equipment hiding in civilian structures?

Lemme guess, after multiple multiple media reports, days of journalists showing the inside of the Theater as a place for children to shelter from the fighting, and the signs outside of the theater clearly stating "Children", the Russians were worried about possible sniper positions 2 miles from the front line.

Mariupol-Drama-Theater.jpeg

Mariupol Theater.jpg

Or perhaps this is the Russian answer to their plea for assistance on social media?

• Angry
Reactions: Maggot
Absolute idiocy, imho. If they don't get killed, they'll have a nice stint in a Russian prison if caught. Russia has already stated foreign fighters will be considered mercenaries, not subject to the protections afforded POW's. And for what? To fight for fake "democracy" in the most corrupt country in Europe? So Joe and Hunter Biden can continue to pillage the country? Yeah, good luck with that. Post the videos for our entertainment at least.
No shit. Did Hunter Biden, Nancy Pelosi, John Kerry and Mitten's sons, all with money laundering jobs with Ukraine companies, sign up to fight? Didn't think so.

The difference is I have zero interest in fighting someone else's war, in a country we have no business defending or supplying, for a cause that nobody really knows anything about. I'm against any sort of aid to that conflict. I dont support either side. In the end, everyone loses. I'm also tired of America either fighting in or supporting other peoples battles. All it does is cause more bloodshed, more crippled and permanently wounded individuals, more debt, more enemies, etc.

Did anyone honestly think Putin would let Ukraine remain a separate country from the old USSR?
This brings up a fantastic point: what is the gain in Putin losing and where is the real loss in him winning? From a US perspective, not Germans (fuck them and their pipeline).

What EXACTLY are we spending billions in aid to win? Social media upvotes from the rest of the world that we are starving with Russian sanctions on fertilizer?

Last edited:
Yup.
Literally all of this bloodshed could have been avoided by giving back Donetsk and signing a treaty that Ukraine would never join NATO which is a pretty reasonable request considering we rightfully told USSR to get their MRMs out of Cuba and had they not removed them (in exchange of Turkeys missiles) then America would have undoubtedly invaded Cuba.
Money says some agreement like this is what ends up happening in the end anyway.

No shit. Did Hunter Biden, Nancy Pelosi, John Kerry and Mitten's sons, all with money laundering jobs with Ukraine companies, sign up to fight? Didn't think so.
Hard to be fighting in Ukraine from your palatial estate in Beverly Hills.

You muster to fight at the southern border, you'll end up fighting the U.S. military within a week.

It's no accident the walls not finished and the borders wide open.
Consider all the disdain toward the current administration by members of the military and national guard, and the local groups that would like to kick the fed out of Texas, Arizona, and other states. Not to mention how the US military is depleting it's own ranks by kicking out members who won't take the vaxx. It won't be long before you won't have many US military left to fight you.

Last edited:
I think our POTUS is dumb enough to get deeper involved.
If anyone thinks that old child predator with dementia is making any decisions on anything other than what pudding he wants at snack time I have a bridge to sell them.

Joe Potato couldn't run this country back when he "...went to (Syracuse) law school on a full academic scholarship and graduated at the top of my class" much less now.

There are other criminals such as Obama and Pelosi pulling his strings and no telling who's pulling theirs but I'm sure Kraus Schwab has a final say.

Lemme guess, after multiple multiple media reports, days of journalists showing the inside of the Theater as a place for children to shelter from the fighting, and the signs outside of the theater clearly stating "Children", the Russians were worried about possible sniper positions 2 miles from the front line.

View attachment 7829319

View attachment 7829321

Or perhaps this is the Russian answer to their plea for assistance on social media?

Your fishing with the wrong bait.

Edit- there are 2 or more sides to every story.

View attachment 7829319

View attachment 7829321

or, you know, Azov, the Nazi extremist group who has been killing civilians in Mariupol since 2014, decided to blow up a building full of people and say that Russia did it. That's what people are saying over there - but what do they know, CNN says differently.

Azov has been guilty of looting, raping, torture, killing POWs, and the murder of civilians in Mariupol away from the combat zone. Yeah, I'd bet these guys are trying to "protect" the civilians who voted 89% for independence from Kiev during the referendum.

blast from the past in 2014:
"The authorities in Kiev have said these are "anti-terrorist operations", but they have resulted in a number of deaths, most recently in the city of Mariupol on Friday when at least seven people died as Ukrainian forces entered the city.

Only four polling stations opened on Sunday in Mariupol, which is home to 500,000 people. One was in the burned-out city administration building, seized by separatists and scene of fierce clashes in recent days. There were huge queues of people, almost all of whom said they were voting yes to separatism."

View attachment 7829319

View attachment 7829321

i don't know what is true anymore.

all i know for sure is that the same people telling me how evil putin is and all the crap he is doing are the same people that told me that trump is a russian agent, hunter's laptop is russian disinformation, and our borders are secure.

or, you know, Azov, the Nazi extremist group who has been killing civilians in Mariupol since 2014, decided to blow up a building full of people and say that Russia did it. That's what people are saying over there - but what do they know, CNN says differently.

Azov has been guilty of looting, raping, torture, killing POWs, and the murder of civilians in Mariupol away from the combat zone. Yeah, I'd bet these guys are trying to "protect" the civilians who voted 89% for independence from Kiev during the referendum.

blast from the past in 2014:
"The authorities in Kiev have said these are "anti-terrorist operations", but they have resulted in a number of deaths, most recently in the city of Mariupol on Friday when at least seven people died as Ukrainian forces entered the city.

Only four polling stations opened on Sunday in Mariupol, which is home to 500,000 people. One was in the burned-out city administration building, seized by separatists and scene of fierce clashes in recent days. There were huge queues of people, almost all of whom said they were voting yes to separatism."

Saying that one side in this conflict is bad and the other is good or vice versa is like saying that the Bloods and Crips gang fighting is just rival groups of choir boys competing at badminton.

all i know for sure is that the same people telling me how evil putin is and all the crap he is doing are the same people that told me that trump is a russian agent, hunter's laptop is russian disinformation, and our borders are secure.
^That plus everything the US gov is doing about it hurts this country. If it weren't for all that I'd not care who won. As is, I hope the ruskies achieve their goals in ukraine as quickly as possible.

Saying that one side in this conflict is bad and the other is good or vice versa is like saying that the Bloods and Crips gang fighting is just rival groups of choir boys competing at badminton.

no doubt. but our news is not questioning the narrative that the Russians are evil and every single death is a Russian war crime. that is why the more radical AFU units are killing civilians - so they can blame it on Russia with the full knowledge that the claim will be unquestioned, and push the West further into supporting Ukraine militarily.

radical. even the regular army of the AFU has been indiscriminately shelling the separatist regions for 7 years. nobody gave a shit until 'the Russian invasion' became a hot topic to argue about.

Reactions: khel

Putin hates Globalists and Globalism.

Ukraine is a corrupt puppet country and a place for criminals such as Biden, Pelosi, Kerry, Romney and other Globalists to launder stolen U.S. tax dollars.

Tell me again why we should give a fuck about the Ukraine?

You muster to fight at the southern border, you'll end up fighting the U.S. military within a week.

It's no accident the walls not finished and the borders wide open.
I think many would be down with that and also think the US mil would blink here if thousands of patriots started to defend the border armed.

Reactions: TexPatriot
Putin hates Globalists and Globalism.

Ukraine is a corrupt puppet country and a place for criminals such as Biden, Pelosi, Kerry, Romney and other Globalists to launder stolen U.S. tax dollars.

Tell me again why we should give a fuck about the Ukraine?
Go Putin!

I don't know that I'd get that worked up about it, given the fact we've pretty much lost our own country.

More like 'Oh look, the corrupt country thats in partnership with the corrupt regime that staged a coup in 2020 and overthrew our government is getting their ass kicked by Russia'. *yawn

I don't know that I'd get that worked up about it, given the fact we've pretty much lost our own country.

More like 'Oh look, the corrupt country thats in partnership with the corrupt regime that staged a coup in 2020 and overthrew our government is getting their ass kicked by Russia'. *yawn
my point is simple, Putin isn't really in the wrong and his taking the corrupt money laundering arm of the dems is a good thing. On top of that, it will put added pressure to reopen US energy industry as the public can only take the high energy costs so much. Laws of unintended consequences should help our side here.

you forgot the most important one......which is "have worked non-stop to label us as terrorists"