• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

K&M Advanced LRPR Course - 25-27 May- FL Panhandle

S.Kay

KM PRT
Minuteman
Sep 10, 2003
Finger, TN
<span style="font-weight: bold">K & M Precision Rifle Training announces and opens registration for the 25-27 May Advanced Long Range Precision Rifle Course (ALRPRC)</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">ALRPRC (3 Days)</span>
The advanced Precision Rifle Course is a three day course that is appropriate for the practiced marksman. A fast paced course, it will begin with a small refresher of basic skills and rapidly transition into the more complex curriculum listed below. This course is designed for the marksman who wants to significantly expand their abilities for either tactical/practical or competitive purposes. For those looking to improve in or enter the competitive shooting arena this course will meet your requirements. The course will absolutely put you out of your comfort zone and force you to train on the things you know you need work on the most!

<span style="font-weight: bold">Key Topics covered:</span>
• <span style="font-style: italic">Brief refresher of the Basic Course
• Cold bore data and zeroing of the weapon system
• Employing the Milliradian reticule for range estimation
• Understanding MOA and Milliradian adjustments
• Field craft – cover and concealment/target detection
• Positional shooting – prone, standing, kneeling, sitting w/ and w/out external props
• Engagement of moving targets
• Snap and multiple target training
• <span style="font-weight: bold">Practical stress shoot exercises</span>
• Shot placement
• Data gathering out to 1000 yards
• Internal, external, and terminal ballistics
• Understanding of environmental effects on external ballistics
• Building your position, basic and advanced fundamentals of marksmanship, trigger control, recoil management
• Advanced wind reading</span>Course dates: 25-27 May 2012

To register for the class, click on the link below the course description and complete the registration form. Please send it in to the address provided.
http://kmprecisionrifletraining.com/?proj_cat=training

The classes will be held at our first class training facility in Baker, Florida.
http://kmprecisionrifletraining.com/?page_id=463

<span style="font-weight: bold">Addition Information:</span>
There are good hotels in Crestview FL – they are 30 minutes away from the range (approx 25-30 miles). There is plenty of fast food, restaurants and shopping near the hotels as well. Stock up in town, there are no services near the facility. <span style="font-weight: bold">If you are interested in staying in the bunk house for no charge please contact us.</span> We have room for the entire class if need be.

Northwest Florida Regional Airport (Ft Walton Beach) - 45 miles
Pensacola International Airport (Pensacola) – 60 miles

Feel free to contact us if you need more specific information about our training, us or anything else! We want to hear from you and what your interests are!

While we upgrade our web site see some photos here:
http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2918941&page=4
and here:
http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2927795#Post2927795

Re: K&M Advanced LRPR Course - 25-27 May- FL Panhandle

I'll probably sign up in a week or 2...I need a vacation and there's none better than this.

wife is due May 22nd or i would be at this.

Hopefully there will be more in the Fall

Benjie

Our new website is up and running! It has more information and photos for you all to check out. Our training classes can now be paid for and registered online as well.

Just a few more spots left so if your wanting to make this class please let us know. This will be a very informative class and the range has some new additions that are interesting to shoot.

The pavilion is available for free for those that would like to stay close and save money instead of getting a hotel room. Be prepared for plenty of shooting and I promise you will leave with noticeable improvement in performance.

Bryan

We are about a week out now from the course date and are ready to go. We are excited to run you guys through the new training props we have set up recently.

Those who have signed up can expect a email in the next few days.

We some room for a additional shooters, a few guys postponed their slots to hunt for grizzly bears in Alaska. So the thier priorities are clearly screwed up.
wink.gif
grin.gif
Contact us if interested.

Looking forward to it. I haven't had a vacation in 5 years and I'm off starting tomorrow and will be a shooting fool for the next 2 weeks. I just need to save some ammo for the class.

Just want to give a quick shout out to Shannon and Bryan for a stellar event.

Course material/content was outstanding as was the instruction. In spite of some brutal heat and even an optic failure I really got as lot from this class and could easily see making it an annual pilgrimage. I found myself making shots with a gasser that previously I'm not sure I would have even attempted.

Nicely done guys! It was great seeing you again and the place looks simply amazing.

Dave

Hopefully I'll be getting up there soon to take some classes

i didn't catch this one in time but I plan to be up for the July one and the GAP Grind