• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

KAC SR-25 ACC or ACP

Pretty sure it’s pinned….but don’t bother, I’ll go back through the thread. Don’t remember the CC version even mentioned but will check again since you’ve straightened me out.

Most accurate SR25 I've seen was in a 14.5 .308. I've shot my 16 ACC to 1000 without issue. The 14.5 is more then enough for your use at 300 yards. Even at 700 it still hammers. 14.5 is noticeable vs the 16 apc when in your hand. Jusy unpin the MD and pin on another. No need to be chasing KAC stuff right now that doesn't exist for sale anywhere.

Reactions: Itsadryheat
CC and ACC are the same thing. If you see reference to ACC it's the same as CC.

Most accurate SR25 I've seen was in a 14.5 .308. I've shot my 16 ACC to 1000 without issue. The 14.5 is more then enough for your use at 300 yards. Even at 700 it still hammers. 14.5 is noticeable vs the 16 apc when in your hand. Jusy unpin the MD and pin on another. No need to be chasing KAC stuff right now that doesn't exist for sale anywhere.
Found a brand new upper for listed retail price and really want to get it. Ideally, I'd get the two rifles I've posted sold first but may just get it done and figure out the lower later....probably a MARS lower since I'm leftie. I've a bonus coming soon and if I'm gonna get one, now's the time I think.

Bought the upper as described and also found a stripped LMT MARS upper on V1 tactical for a 'normal' price. I already have a Geissele Hi Speed National Match trigger here and a stock inbound. Sold the upper to one of my PWS 308's so will use some of the other parts to finish this out if the complete lower doesn't sell soon.
Thanks again for the help and info; this is the most excited I've been for a new weapon in a long time. Can't wait to shoot it.