• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KAC SR25 challenge!!!

bigjake83

Golden Shellback
Minuteman
  • May 19, 2013
    Southern Idaho
    I for one am sick and tired of hearing everyone boast about the accuracy and performance of the KAC SR25, seriously it's an overrated LMT on a diet. From what I have observed here on the hide most of the people who preach about the SR25 accuracy probably don't even own one and the ones who do are too ashamed to post a 6x5 because they know they'd be lucky the average MOA with that $4,500 gift from God rifle.

Now the JP LRP07 has time and time again proven itself on multiple forums and videos to be a consistent .65 or less MOA shooter with unquestionable reliability and performance.

So I'm going to put MY money where my mouth is... The first person that recordes themselves on Target/ Shooter video in real time shooting a 6x5 at 100 yards with a SR25 and averaging .75 MOA or less I'll send them $100.00 via Money order.

Let the Games begin....

Last edited:
    Cc, pc, or pr? Big difference.

I don't think I could do that using factory ammo with my CC .308, but its doable with reloads although not easy. Have one load in particular that averages .5.

PC and PR different story, with stainless barrels. CC is chrome.

Cc, pc, or pr? Big difference.

I don't think I could do that using factory ammo with my CC .308, but its doable with reloads although not easy. Have one load in particular that averages .5.

PC and PR different story, with stainless barrels. CC is chrome.

Any production SR25 the shooter wishes to use! Handloads or box ammo shooter's choice.

Last edited:
    SR25 is the daddy of all large frame AR's. Virtually every feature we have today, was pioneered by Knights, including its Refinement by Eugene Stoner back in the Late 80's/90s.

Everyone else is just copying. The MK11/SR25 has been a staple in US special operations since the early 90's.

SR25 is the daddy of all large frame AR's. Virtually every feature we have today, was pioneered by Knights, including its Refinement by Eugene Stoner back in the Late 80's/90s.

Everyone else is just copying. The MK11/SR25 has been a staple in US special operations since the early 90's.

Yes..yes we all know that, but can they perform??

I think a lot of this just comes from Fanboys Military groupies gargling on the balls of Uncle Sam.

By perform do you mean .65” groups or 1000 rounds suppressed without cleaning?

A 6x5 .65 MOA or less, and if you want to do it after a 1000 rounds without cleaning, you da man!

Or were you talking about the JP?? Because JP also has a dedicated suppressed package that I'd be willing to bet could do that.

Reactions: BAMCIS
    JP is for fags and comes in near bottom next to POF during military trials.

Well since you state you own a SR25 take the Challenge, hell I'll even let you do the bet for a 6x5 .75 MOA Average!!!.

Screenshot_20200508-225035.jpg

Very accurate as in very happy with 1 moa under field conditions and goes bang rain or shine and the best rifle for the warfighter.
    Your JP is a gamer gun not a military rifle and they were told that many times...
    Keep your money golden brokeback so you can buy a KAC..

Reactions: ilikebmxbikes
    I see a lot of people singing the praises of JP stuff, but I just don't understand what sets them apart. Their bolts really don't seem to be all that different, their barrels are just button rifled wilson blanks, and their receivers are a tight fit for sure, but they're not the only ones making tight fit receivers by a longshot. The handguard doesn't seem to be all that different either. Don't get me wrong, I believe they'll perform sub-MOA all day long, but I guess I don't see why you couldn't do that with a build of quality parts for much cheaper.

Reactions: mettee
    Very accurate as in very happy with 1 moa under field conditions and goes bang rain or shine and the best rifle for the warfighter.
    Your JP is a gamer gun not a military rifle and they were told that many times...
    Keep your money golden brokeback so you can buy a KAC..

Well good thing this thread not about JP's..

You allegedly own an SR25 step up to the plate!

I see a lot of people singing the praises of JP stuff, but I just don't understand what sets them apart. Their bolts really don't seem to be all that different, their barrels are just button rifled wilson blanks, and their receivers are a tight fit for sure, but they're not the only ones making tight fit receivers by a longshot. The handguard doesn't seem to be all that different either. Don't get me wrong, I believe they'll perform sub-MOA all day long, but I guess I don't see why you couldn't do that with a build of quality parts for much cheaper.

Well like mentioned above we're not testing the merits of JP because we already know they flat-out shoot...

This is about all the KAC Gobblers backing up all the hype.

Nobody claimed SR25 was more accurate off the bench than JP or a half moa gun.
    And if you werent a brokedick you could probably own both instead of crying because your poor and trying to justify your gay purchase of a fucking ugly gun.

Looks like you're wrong again Scooter!!

Nobody claimed SR25 was more accurate off the bench than JP or a half moa gun.
    And if you werent a brokedick you could probably own both instead of crying because your poor and trying to justify your gay purchase of a fucking ugly gun.
    You may be butthurt because you spent damn near $5k on a gun that is probably minute of man accurate at 100 yards, when you could have easily gotten nearly the same results from a $600 PSA10. Hell even SCAR's are more accurate. You can claim reliability all you like, but there's WAY cheaper guns that are every bit as reliable. Kinda hard to flex when you spent all that on a crap gun (compared to others at the price point).

You may be butthurt because you spent damn near $5k on a gun that is probably minute of man accurate at 100 yards, when you could have easily gotten nearly the same results from a $600 PSA10. Hell even SCAR's are more accurate. You can claim reliability all you like, but there's WAY cheaper guns that are every bit as reliable. Kinda hard to flex when you spent all that on a crap gun (compared to others at the price point).

I doubt this fuckhead even owns one, if he post a picture of him holding his SR25 giving me the finger I'll give him a little bit of credit but right now he just sounds like a little whiny bitch.

Correct me if I’m wrong but I though the 6x5 was more a testament to a shooters competency rather than the accuracy of a rifle? If so, wouldn’t a 6x3 be more appropriate? 3 shot groups being the standard for companies like tac ops, Larue etc etc. Based on your OP I gather it’s the SR25’s accuracy in question.
    Unfortunately I’m too poor to participate lol.

If im correct you are from Canada...Why so interested in American business when you have so many problems with your own.

-I don't have a dog in this fight
    -A challenge has been thrown out
    -If I was a KAC SR25 owner I would be out doing the challenge and would post results
    -I would also shoot the challenge and find some creative way to "one-up" the challenger.........such as showing up to shoot with an obviously dirty gun.....successfully complete challenge then shoot an absurd amount of ammo (preferably suppressed) .......then do the challenge again

Let the games begin, continue or whatever.....

There's got to be at least one KAC owner on here without an ego that's willing to step up right?

Straight up, mine won’t!

the first one I owned was a constant mechanical problem that was replaced under warranty. The second one runs like a damn sewing machine and it’s a solid 1moa gun...moa being 1.047...so it hovers an inch or slightly bigger.

It groups on par with the gen 2 and gen 3 psa10’s I have...my issues Larue obr and my Issued JP lrp07 are consistently more accurate.

I’ve never given my lmt a fair shake on accuracy...it wears LPVO and eats nothing but 147 grain bullshit...I usually hit what

I had a pws MK216 that I liked better than all of them but I sold it a few years ago...thinking of selling the KAC and buying 2 of them with optics for both! Lol

bench

If im correct you are from Canada...Why so interested in American business when you have so many problems with your own.
    If you’re talking to me, I can multitask, on top of doing some dry fire practice.
    50E226C6-BC4B-4857-8D22-295468D20C07.jpeg

Reactions: kl7883
    Gotta do what you gotta do when tyrants come knocking, but no, I won’t be pulling out my long range bolt gun for that.

Mfg. states 1MOA or better with FGMM, how about keeping it within the mfg. parameters?

FWIW, HK and/or FN only offer 1.5MOA guarantee.

Some people man.

Reactions: Keeling32