• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KAC SR25 challenge!!!

Keep your fucking money, you need it more than me.

Attachments

• IMG_20200510_1256061.jpg
    IMG_20200510_1256061.jpg
    547.2 KB · Views: 619
Are you Arf.com rejects done circle jerking over your semiautos? It is like a bunch of Trannies bragging about how little their make-believe vaginas are.

still waiting on Arf-loser #1 to post a pic for $100? Like sheesh, can you pretend any harder? I’ll post a pic of just about anything for a $100. Including my KAC BrokeBack-25, if I had one. But,see.... I don’t have a tiny dick, vape or wear a flat bill hat, so I don’t own a KAC BrokeBack-25, but if I did, I would take the fools $100.

so put up or gtfohwts.

Arf.com called and wants their Glory Hole boy back.
Fucking troll!

So if I gather this right the HK762 gives it a run for and most others a run for its money as well as a LWRC Reaper

Offer still stands motherfucker to come down to titusville..use the money you owe me to buy a mouthpiece fatfuck, youre gonna need it.

• Haha
Reactions: bigjake83
So if I gather this right the HK762 gives it a run for and most others a run for its money as well as a LWRC Reaper
if you mean the HK MR762, it is sort of a different class (only 16.5" barrel).
but i would consider it over all others if you don't need to shoot beyond 900 yds. jmo

Reactions: tacops1
if you mean the HK MR762, it is sort of a different class (only 16.5" barrel).
but i would consider it over all others if you don't need to shoot beyond 900 yds. jmo

I be cool with 900 and under with a 16.5” barrel pretty Impressive reviews

How come no one is talking LWRC in here ?

I be cool with 900 and under with a 16.5” barrel pretty Impressive reviews

How come no one is talking LWRC in here ?
another expensive gun?

i think OP was just noticing that almost every "what AR10 should i get?" thread has some number of "KAC is the best and everything else sucks, so just get an SR-25 unless you are one of the poors." comments. jmo.

Reactions: tacops1
Did @Bender get his $100 yet?

And I am wondering why Seekins is being thrown around the mud...don’t they have a version that’s been fielded by Uncle Sam? And didn’t HMFIC say they are good to go?

Reactions: silentwoods
Did @Bender get his $100 yet?

And I am wondering why Seekins is being thrown around the mud...don’t they have a version that’s been fielded by Uncle Sam? And didn’t HMFIC say they are good to go?

I'm doing a full range report on one this month, it's a few pages back but I did bring it up.

We are talking about accuracy and reliability gets thrown into the mix, whats being missed here is that Seekins is pretty much the vortex scopes of the rifle world, if it doesnt shoot Glen will fix it, if its not reliable Glen will fix it, Drop it out of a tree,,,Glen will fix it.

I have an SP10 in 308 that despite what all the TN weather which I promise you is as insane as a dry deserts (you may have snow, mud, dirt, rain, heat and humidity all in the same day); has always went bang when I pulled the trigger and I have lost count on how many times I have pulled that trigger suppressed and unsupressed but its alot.

....And it has that warranty. And its a "gamer gun" that will shoot better than I can hope to shoot it. And its reliable.

If you want to own a Knight's because of its history with the US govt thats cool and thats A-OK, but your buying the legacy and thats what the driving cost of it is. Will it hold its value, pretty much. Will it outperform the more modern renditions of the platform, probably not. Nothing more, nothing less.

When I see these threads I think of this

Its a nice piece of history, its overpriced and has been improved upon.

Went out and to sight my new ZCO in on my gladius and brought the ACC out too. I took a video but nothing to really brag about. Shot a slightly less than 1 moa group at 100 even with the barrel nice and hot. Don’t think I will be trading it for anything.

Attachments

• CEC3FDA4-FC38-4583-8FCE-C648F6914B78.jpeg
    CEC3FDA4-FC38-4583-8FCE-C648F6914B78.jpeg
    427.4 KB · Views: 153
Reactions: Mike4837
At first, I thought all of this was a shit load of good natured ribbing. Now I am not so sure. Certainly most of you guys can't be as big of assholes as you appear to be in your posts. Hard to tell with internet anonymity to hide behind. Oh shit, sorry guys. A little senile dementia slipped in. What were we talking about? Does anyone really care now that the thread is five pages deep.

I'm torn ... I have a Knights receiver set with JP barrel/bolt/gas ... WTF does that make me???

McMansion
Yeah I must say I'm disappointed in the German's response I expect better from him.

So at the end of a 4-page thread what I am getting out of this is that KAC's are worth $5k because they have good reliability they make for an excellent desert workout accessory, and basically accuracy isn't really that important as long as I think my gun will keep working. 🙄

I'm sorry guys I should have known, when it comes to shooting accuracy is overrated. I mean it's not like actually hitting your target is that important right?

KAC SR25 owner's worst nightmare...

View attachment 7322115

Right, because a .5MOA accuracy difference will make it shoot like a shotgun.

You seem to not have a grasp on this other than being fixated on accuracy. At 100 yards that's half an inch. A 200 its 1 inch, at 300 its 1.5 inch, etc. The wind will make up more of a difference here than the accuracy.

If your plan includes taking 500+ yard hostage obstructed headshots and you're not Russian, I don't know what to tell you.

Waiting for my 762 QDC to come out of jail...my understanding is the POI shift with it vs unsuppressed is negligible-has that been your experience with it?

ACC had .4 mil POI low and .2 mil left POI with the can on. APC had .3 mil left and .1 mil low POI change with the can on.

Reactions: nn8734
McMansion

Right, because a .5MOA accuracy difference will make it shoot like a shotgun.

You seem to not have a grasp on this other than being fixated on accuracy. At 100 yards that's half an inch. A 200 its 1 inch, at 300 its 1.5 inch, etc. The wind will make up more of a difference here than the accuracy.

If your plan includes taking 500+ yard hostage obstructed headshots and you're not Russian, I don't know what to tell you.

No I actually completely understand, I've spent plenty of time behind them inside and out of the military. My introduction to knights began at Quantico with the M110 and since I've had a few weekends with friends that are KAC enthusiast. Me personally I enjoy their SR15 offerings, don't know if you remember my Range Report on the 16" SR15 but it produced a .65 MOA 6x5..
IMG_20160921_160442313.jpg

IMG_20161021_170413481.jpg

And I know the the SR25's with the Single point cut barrel can and do average .75 MOA in capable hand, I just wanted to throw down some money and see what shakes loose, and maybe provide entertainment in the process.

So here is a 3shot Grp today from my cheap old DPMS GII Recon II $1,000.00. All factory parts except Magpul PRS Stock and my SDN6 Supressor was attached 100yards 3rnds FGMM Match 308 168grn. Posting because well because I can lol

Attachments

• C042F5EA-4C88-4647-8A40-2440258D357D.jpeg
    C042F5EA-4C88-4647-8A40-2440258D357D.jpeg
    381.4 KB · Views: 73
  • 9D120B6A-79D8-4879-9FBE-DEEC753AF495.jpeg
    9D120B6A-79D8-4879-9FBE-DEEC753AF495.jpeg
    308.6 KB · Views: 69
No I actually completely understand, I've spent plenty of time behind them inside and out of the military. My introduction to knights began at Quantico with the M110 and since I've had a few weekends with friends that are KAC enthusiast. Me personally I enjoy their SR15 offerings, don't know if you remember my Range Report on the 16" SR15 but it produced a .65 MOA 6x5..
View attachment 7322568
View attachment 7322570
And I know the the SR25's with the Single point cut barrel can and do average .75 MOA in capable hand, I just wanted to throw down some money and see what shakes loose, and maybe provide entertainment in the process.

I was always impressed with the accuracy on the 15s and always laughed thinking I'm basically shooting M193 through them, offhand or in a weird position 90% of the time and what a waste.

Reactions: Mike4837
View attachment 7322568
View attachment 7322570

Hey Im down in the Quantico area now so fuck your lame backtracking stories now asswipe and come down for a visit.. Ill even chip in for gas for your poor broke ass.
And you dont know fuck about what Marks barrels are capable these days other than your civvie nobody hearsay...
Dont be a coward son.. I promised your mom ill be gentle.

Reactions: mettee
What about the LaRue OBR ?

Forgot that one..

(Yes I know mark is an ass)
I had one with a house made barrel and it was a MOA shooter, nothing more. Really disappointing and most certainly over hyped I sold it fairly quickly after waiting almost a year for it circa 2012. Worst this was, it was an unwieldy pig of a rifle.

Reactions: bigjake83
I had one with a house made barrel and it was a MOA shooter, nothing more. Really disappointing and most certainly over hyped I sold it fairly quickly after waiting almost a year for it circa 2012. Worst this was, it was an unwieldy pig of a rifle.

I’m kind of seeing a trend with AR10’s. I had a larue that shot .6 moa consistently. I can’t get my MWS to shoot less than 1.5 moa and guys on the hide say their MWS’s are easily sub moa guns.

I’m kind of thinking a lot of it can be luck of the draw on the barrel in these guns.

Reactions: svxwilson
I’m kind of seeing a trend with AR10’s. I had a larue that shot .6 moa consistently. I can’t get my MWS to shoot less than 1.5 moa and guys on the hide say their MWS’s are easily sub moa guns.

I’m kind of thinking a lot of it can be luck of the draw on the barrel in these guns.
Was yours a LW barrel or LaRue made barrel. I think the old LW barrels were a lot better. Larue's barrels were so bad at first that he had to send a "battle grade" (2moa) or some bullshit barrel to get the guns out the door, then when he had a barrel that would do what he promised he would send you that one too. Essentially shipping rifles with reject barrels so you could have your gun. I don't remember all of the details, but it was a clusterfuck for sure. He acted like he was doing you a favor by doing this bunk shit too. lol

Reactions: GhostFace

My MWS was consistently 1.25-1.5 MOA gun at 100 when I had it. That was with FGMM 168s and 175s. My hand loads marginally improved it but nothing to write home about. Had a chrome lined 1/10 twist barrel. Based on forum posts and reviews, etc It seems the SS barrels are at least .25 more precise on average.

For LMT are you talking SS or Chrome barrels? I have 3 SS barrels-2 .308 and a 6.5cm that are moa-or occasionally better-with me shooting. My 308 chrome plate-granted I don't have a lot of rounds on it-is a 1.5moa.

My MWS was consistently 1.25-1.5 MOA gun at 100 when I had it. That was with FGMM 168s and 175s. My hand loads marginally improved it but nothing to write home about. Had a chrome lined 1/10 twist barrel. Based on forum posts and reviews, etc It seems the SS barrels are at least .25 more precise on average.

That's about my experience although their SS barrels continue to amaze me.

Dude seek life elsewhere, or infact DON'T seek life that would be more helpful to humanity.

You have lost any and all credibility here on the hide, you're a liar and clearly on sabbatical from AR15.com, you sound like a sad and pathetic petulant child.

And I am very familiar with LT house Barrels I've rebarreled several of his OBRs small and large frame, infact not less then six months ago I dropped a .308 Proof Research SS in a OBR.

Did you not read my last post?

You know whats funny about the Larue/Lothar Walther stuff.. Back around 2012ish I called Lothar Walther and talked to the guy about getting a barrel made for an AR10 . The shop manager I cant remember his name but he was a gruff SOB told me he had made a large order of barrels and bolts for a company that screwed him on fullfillment and priced me two of them bolts and all for like $275 lol he also sold me a 223 barrel and bolt for about the same. Dude was really pissed off when I talked with him (of course my friend who dealt with them alot said the guy was always like that so I never really thought much about it). I still have those barrels lol and the one 308 I have on a shitty dpms upper will shoot lights f'ing out.

You know whats funny about the Larue/Lothar Walther stuff.. Back around 2012ish I called Lothar Walther and talked to the guy about getting a barrel made for an AR10 . The shop manager I cant remember his name but he was a gruff SOB told me he had made a large order of barrels and bolts for a company that screwed him on fullfillment and priced me two of them bolts and all for like $275 lol he also sold me a 223 barrel and bolt for about the same. Dude was really pissed off when I talked with him (of course my friend who dealt with them alot said the guy was always like that so I never really thought much about it). I still have those barrels lol and the one 308 I have on a shitty dpms upper will shoot lights f'ing out.

Hmmmm... I wonder who that was?

I cant remember the guys name maybe Lionel or something like that lol. I do still have the invoice in my safe, if I wasnt so lazy I would go take a look for it. I remember talking to the guy though and the rumor was at the time that smith and wesson was going to make a performance center Ar10 (they still hadnt released the AR10 at the time) and LW was going to make the barrels. I asked the guy if these were the S&W barrels and he told me the motherf*cker wished he was S&W. He was a gruff dude but I liked dealing with him. Had to pay by check absolutely would not take a card. I dont live that far away and I honestly almost drove down to pick mine up and meet the guy in person.

Those were Larue barrels I'm almost certain, he had a ton of them and sold them on his over run already built part of his website for a good while.

Was yours a LW barrel or LaRue made barrel. I think the old LW barrels were a lot better. Larue's barrels were so bad at first that he had to send a "battle grade" (2moa) or some bullshit barrel to get the guns out the door, then when he had a barrel that would do what he promised he would send you that one too. Essentially shipping rifles with reject barrels so you could have your gun. I don't remember all of the details, but it was a clusterfuck for sure. He acted like he was doing you a favor by doing this bunk shit too. lol

It was a 'field grade' barrel that ended up shooting lights out, maybe it wasn't a larue barrel...

It was a 'field grade' barrel that ended up shooting lights out, maybe it wasn't a larue barrel...
Mine didn't shoot for shit, sadly, neither did the "match grade" barrel when it came in.

A0C35089-985D-43DE-A09C-0C71C04853C1.jpeg

ACC

It’s not a cheap rifle. Shoots better and more consistently than the scar I had. Decided to sell the scar after realizing by the time I paid $300 for a trigger, $200 for a rail and $250 for a stock I was going to be roughly at SR25 pricing anyways.

Can a JP print better groups? Yea probably
Can a Palmetto put rounds down range too? Yea probably

Neither have military contracts/history. The new Corvette is a killer on paper but will never be a Ferrari... people get things for different reasons

Last edited:
Reactions: FALex
I really hope this thread doesn't get nuked, I like reading about the accuracy of different .308 ARs. I know and agree this thread is kinda silly when the manufacturer states the rifles are 1 MOA for SS and what? 1.5 for the CL models? We all know sometimes you might get one that shoots better by a lot and others you get what they advertised. To think 25 years ago you could get a semi auto to routinely shoot 1.5 MOA from a CL barrel and not have to rebuild the rifle over and over, the mere thought of such would be hard to imagine. Flash forward now and that performance is no longer good enough for some.

I had a LW barrel on one of my Armalites and for about the first 4K rounds that thing shot like a boltgun, I had many pics to prove it but they fell victim to photobucket. I burned that barrel out recently and replaced it with a Rock Creek barrel that I picked up from a member at Arfcom. It shoots very well but not as well as the LW, those barrels were pretty darned good.

Unrelated to the sr25, but that was with the LPR or standard sr15?

View attachment 7322568
View attachment 7322570