• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kalamazoo, MI. PD officer attacked by crowd!

Re: Kalamazoo, MI. PD officer attacked by crowd!

The video confirmed what I was thinking.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EddieNFL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The video confirmed what I was thinking. </div></div>
+1

Where is the Hide's very own resident know it all lawyer?

Looking forward for him to chime in and second guess the officer's actions and tell us how this is all due to the officers lack of tactics and better training.

I'm not a lawyer nor a cop, but I used to work in that area for years, and had to on many an occasion go and repo cars for dead beats, and there wasn't a single time I can remember where there weren't ten or twenty hood rats standing by doing nothing good. Now as bad as I feel for that officer and his family for even having to go through that, even I knew not to engage a situation like that on my own. The cop had him stopped, he could have certainly called in back up, followed him where every he was going then confronted him with back up or attempted to disable the vehicle some how,but anyone with a weeks experience in that area would have seen that coming.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where is the Hide's very own resident know it all lawyer? Looking forward for him to chime in and second guess the officer's actions and tell us how this is all due to the officers lack of tactics and better training.</div></div>Sorry, can't comment on this one. I already said that I couldn't comment on it in the other Thread.

Slapchop, now you're acting the Troll as well as the fool. If you have nothing of value to post try not posting, and learning instead.

Regardless of whether your pride will let you admit it, your education started here: http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...606#Post1765606
The truth is that we work for the people, and that they don't want us to shoot first and ask questions later.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where is the Hide's very own resident know it all lawyer? Looking forward for him to chime in and second guess the officer's actions and tell us how this is all due to the officers lack of tactics and better training.</div></div>Sorry, can't comment on this one.

Slapchop, now you're acting the Troll as well as the fool. If you have nothing of value to post try not posting, and learning instead. </div></div>

Too easy and very predictable
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EddieNFL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The video confirmed what I was thinking. </div></div>

+2

Daisy Cutter...party of 1...your table is ready..
On a side note it seems Mr. Kenneth Shears describes the escalation up the "force" ladder rather well for the officer.

If the country would get ride of HUD housing this wouldn't happen because they would be at jobs. However, since everyone else pays for their housing they don't need jobs.