• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kenosha shooting...two dead.

Another guy took one to the chest and also apparently died.

Amazing how deadly this guys 5.56 was after hearing so many stories of its ineffectiveness.
Probably not shooting nato sanctioned ammo. That shot of that guys arm,ouch.
Looked like maybe a 55gr hollow point, clipped the bone and really made that bullet do its thing.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
So, it has been alleged that 'the kid' was free to go home, and that "the enemy" has been posting the kids address with the intent of inciting violence/revenge on him and possibly his family.

Like the idea of the Patriot Guard Riders, is anyone willing to "come to the aid of their brother" and surround their home whilst walking "picket duty"?

Just throwing it out there....

Looked like maybe a 55gr hollow point, clipped the bone and really made that bullet do its thing.

No, the exact opposite. Looks like "green tips" ammo, as the round zipped through the one guy's head. As to the arm, the round likely hit bone, and bone fragments ("secondary fragmentation") are what tore the soft tissue up.

I was wondering how long it would take. Not saying it was the "right" thing to do, but, people are getting very tired of their cities/communities, being burnt down for stupid shi*. Mac
eta: Notice how fast the protesters left the area?? Some times "Direct Engagement", works.

So, it has been alleged that 'the kid' was free to go home, and that "the enemy" has been posting the kids address with the intent of inciting violence/revenge on him and possibly his family.

Like the idea of the Patriot Guard Riders, is anyone willing to "come to the aid of their brother" and surround their home whilst walking "picket duty"?

Just throwing it out there....

If I live in the area, I would be willing to do it. One van in the driveway and another van in the backyard. Each occupied by a militiaman pulling watch duty...

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
I honestly hate to see it coming to this. However law enforcement has had their hands tied. They have to set there and watch these fucking piss ants burn, loot and destroy? If they cannot stop it who will? Are the people expected to set and watch thugs destroy their cities, homes, businesses, Attack innocent families for no reason at all.

How can a vigilante be charged for doing what needs done, if the thugs are allowed to get away with this shit?

Reactions: Bender
Image of the guy who took one to the arm that you likely won't see in the US press.
1598458792254.png

The only problem I have with this is if a group of "militia are out together, why did they leave this dude hung out to dry? If they would of stuck together there either would have been a stack of bodies, or they would have been left alone. These peaceful protesters are like damn wolves. They single out a victim and attack with extreme prejudice.

Reactions: Bender
The action in the middle of the street - that happened after the car lot / gas station - is that correct?

Y’all know what this is going to come down to, right? This is setting up for a gun ban, period. They will come out and say that rioters nor vigilantes should have guns and that the local gov/PD is overrun and cannot stop all of this. So, the solution will be to turn them in. Watch. The left will strike at the heart chords and Biden will ramp up the agenda and people will fall for it because they will he moved by what they are seeing.

Okay, so all PDs in the eye of the storms should suspend LEO-ROE and fucking LET US DEAL WITH THEM. We WILL deal with them and do a hell of a fantastic job at it all right... Just give us the okay signal and pull out of there until we signal back that the work is finished.

I am tired of this shit. If Flupocalypse is not bad enough we got a human bedbug infestation.

Y’all know what this is going to come down to, right? This is setting up for a gun ban, period. They will come out and say that rioters nor vigilantes should have guns and that the local gov/PD is overrun and cannot stop all of this. So, the solution will be to turn them in. Watch. The left will strike at the heart chords and Biden will ramp up the agenda and people will fall for it because they will he moved by what they are seeing.
We all knew that was part of the communist end game strategy. We are too far down that path at this point to even care. It is time that people do what they think is right and we see how it shakes out.

Image of the guy who took one to the arm that you likely won't see in the US press.
View attachment 7408491

Those protesters were there for violence obviously and ready to step it up a notch to deadly violence.

Keep your head on a swivel and be ready to engage multiple attackers with deadly weapons from all sides.

DO IT!!! Lets see how that works out for them. Remember, don't bring a skateboard to a gun fight!

At that point it's time to go full kinetic then.

"These People" looking at the demographics of the protesters do not appear to be "those people" in whos name all this is being conducted.

Look up the bullshit that happened in DC last night....people just trying to eat at restaurants and who assaulted them.

and in answer to your last question.......the destruction and replacement of the Republic with a Marxist government.
do they even know what marxism is? how many have read the manifesto? or can even spell it? sad.

do they even know what marxism is? how many have read the manifesto? or can even spell it? sad.
All they know is they will get other people's shit, and that's what they want.

Ive hesitated to post many of my thoughts before on this situation cuz "they are watching", and still are, probably even more now.
But its about damn time someone started smoke checking these retards. Let em try to ban guns. And say hello to 2A sanctuary cities in every city that aint filled with punk bitches.
Barring that, "if all else fails.." as General Washington said, Ill retreat down below the fall line, plant my flag in the woods of Million Pines Plantation in South GA, and make my last stand for liberty amongst my family and the good ol boys I grew up with, who will never submit to commie tyranny or a gun ban long as theres a man(or woman) still drawing breath that can squeeze a trigger.
That 2500 acre pine and tobacco plantation has belonged to my family since '29, over my dead body(and my pap's, bros, Mr Justin and all his family/friends that we lease out portions to during deer season, who'll likely bug out there too to help build a post-America community) will that land be taken from us, and we know every square inch of it like its burned into our brain. Supposedly great grandpap had a premonition from god or something(or maybe just saw the writing on the wall, but premonition sounds better when telling us grandkids), liquidated 80% of his Exxon Mobil stock RIGHT before market went belly-up, and turned that cash into land. He was also forestry professor @ UGA(wrote the god danged curriculum actually), all the pines are planted in straight neat rows. Nice long sight lines. ~1/2 mi long curvy driveway. No indication theres a big old house hidden back in those woods aside from the lil ancient 3 ft tall concrete fence and cattle grate at entrance. PLENTY hogs and deer, a few foxes, bunch of opossums, a few bobcats, and quite a few of my long-lost-at-birth brethren yotes. Plus a 14 acre lake literally in the backyard with enough catfish, bass, brim, perch, etc for a couple decent size families to self sustain for, well, forever.?

The fun part will be surviving the trip from Gwinnett to Treutlen County.

But by all means, antifa, whoever, please do come try your luck in the woods. We'll all have a great time! And dont worry, 3 of our good buddies we lease to are EMT's, 2 of em .mil vets.. Im sure they'll be glad to help ya out when you get one a those mean ol ticks, or red bugs..

Attachments

• 056 (12).JPG
    056 (12).JPG
    235.9 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0016.JPG
    IMG_0016.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 73
  • 077.JPG
    077.JPG
    167.5 KB · Views: 65
  • hog.JPG
    hog.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0021.JPG
    IMG_0021.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 77
  • IMG_0015.JPG
    IMG_0015.JPG
    546.6 KB · Views: 86
  • 0824933.jpg
    0824933.jpg
    327.5 KB · Views: 84
  • PART_1422656062796_NCM_0606.jpg
    PART_1422656062796_NCM_0606.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 79
  • PART_1422655922601_NCM_0624.jpg
    PART_1422655922601_NCM_0624.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
white people killing white people!

Just what Susan Rosenberg, Soros and their ilk wanted.
Not too many Black folks for a BLM protest/riot.

Doesn't matter to me what your color is. If you're on the wrong side, it is a matter of time before the inevitable happens.
But until they get belligerent, how do you tell the difference? That is the nightmare, you have to fear everybody unknown to you.

But until they get belligerent, how do you tell the difference? That is the nightmare, you have to fear everybody unknown to you.

I say that you have to be cautious with unknowns. I generally never fear people I don't know. Read the book "Left of Bang".

Reactions: 308pirate
Ive hesitated to post many of my thoughts before on this situation cuz "they are watching", and still are, probably even more now.
But its about damn time someone started smoke checking these retards. Let em try to ban guns. And say hello to 2A sanctuary cities in every city that aint filled with punk bitches.
Barring that, "if all else fails.." as General Washington said, Ill retreat down below the fall line, plant my flag in the woods of Million Pines Plantation in South GA, and make my last stand for liberty amongst my family and the good ol boys I grew up with, who will never submit to commie tyranny or a gun ban long as theres a man(or woman) still drawing breath that can squeeze a trigger.
That 2500 acre pine and tobacco plantation has belonged to my family since '29, over my dead body(and my pap's, bros, Mr Justin and all his family/friends that we lease out portions to during deer season, who'll likely bug out there too to help build a post-America community) will that land be taken from us, and we know every square inch of it like its burned into our brain. Supposedly great grandpap had a premonition from god or something(or maybe just saw the writing on the wall, but premonition sounds better when telling us grandkids), liquidated 80% of his Exxon Mobil stock RIGHT before market went belly-up, and turned that cash into land. He was also forestry professor @ UGA(wrote the god danged curriculum actually), all the pines are planted in straight neat rows. Nice long sight lines. ~1/2 mi long curvy driveway. No indication theres a big old house hidden back in those woods aside from the lil ancient 3 ft tall concrete fence and cattle grate at entrance. PLENTY hogs and deer, a few foxes, bunch of opossums, a few bobcats, and quite a few of my long-lost-at-birth brethren yotes. Plus a 14 acre lake literally in the backyard with enough catfish, bass, brim, perch, etc for a couple decent size families to self sustain for, well, forever.?

The fun part will be surviving the trip from Gwinnett to Treutlen County.

But by all means, antifa, whoever, please do come try your luck in the woods. We'll all have a great time! And dont worry, 3 of our good buddies we lease to are EMT's, 2 of em .mil vets.. Im sure they'll be glad to help ya out when you get one a those mean ol ticks, or red bugs..
Ugh, my version of heaven.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Been saying this for years. Glad i ain’t the onl one too see it.

They probably dont know it as Marxism but they expect they will get "equality of outcomes" brought about by some sort of "beneficent" government that will bring "fairness" and will "listen" to "their grievances" about their failures and than act to make them whole.

What they get, should they succeed, will make Stalin jealous.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Fox News said that the 17 year old boy had been arrested about 45 minutes ago or so. 😒

Likely ended a promising rioting career.

Dude may have to go legit.

Reactions: XP1K
I've said this before and I'll say it again. The world will be surprised by the ferocity of violence that the so far quiet American can muster when pushed beyond his limit.

Dont forget our bloodiest war was Americans fighting Americans.

That blade cuts both ways.

Dont forget our bloodiest war was Americans fighting Americans.

That blade cuts both ways.
I've heard that comparison before and I don't think it's applicable all that much.

Today isn't 1861. The tactics are much different. And our side has a hell of a lot more to lose than the other.

Reactions: Mwalex
The shooter got pinched how did he not get away ?

Yes. It was the fucking soyboy that got his right dick beater blown apart that yelled it.

What. The. Fuck... Did that shithead REALLY think that real life is the same as a video game? "MEDIC! I AM HIT. BRING THE MEDPACK"... Unfortunately, real life does not work that way kiddo.
smiley_freak.gif

By the way, I think the cops already knew that the shooter had fired in legit self defense and was telling him to just get the fuck out of there. If so, kudos to them too...

"Paramedic"

1598468703063.png

If this pic is real......

Looks like he has some first aid gear in his right hand.....um wait a minute maybe not.

Wonder if he has a sloped rear sight or a square notched one for one handed reloads.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country