• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Killed While In Ghillie: Create Bigfoot Sighting

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2004
North Idaho
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/27/randy-lee-tenley-killed-bigfoot-sighting_n_1835127.html

KALISPELL, Mont. -- A man dressed in a military-style "ghillie" suit and apparently trying to provoke reports of a Bigfoot sighting in northwest Montana was struck by two cars and killed, authorities said.

The man was standing in the right-hand lane of U.S. Highway 93 south of Kalispell on Sunday night when he was hit by the first car, according to the Montana Highway Patrol. A second car hit the man as he lay in the roadway, authorities said.

Flathead County officials identified the man as Randy Lee Tenley, 44, of Kalispell. Trooper Jim Schneider said motives were ascertained during interviews with friends, and alcohol may have been a factor but investigators were awaiting tests.

Ghillie suits are a type of full-body clothing made to resemble heavy foliage and used to camouflage military snipers.

Tenley was struck by vehicles driven by two girls, ages 15 and 17, who were unable to stop in time, authorities said.

Re: Killed While In Ghillie: Create Bigfoot Sighting

That sounds like ammoniated cleanser in the gene pool.

Introducing the new Road Kill Ghillie Suite! I would have opted for the mule deer model, but if Sasquatch is your thing….

There is a bar in Elliston, MT (The Law Dog Saloon) that forms a bigfoot hunt every year, they mostly just get really drunk and wonder around the woods for an afternoon.

Just came in here to post this - should have known Shankster would beat me to it. Was this someone who hangs out on the hide?

I'm willing to bet that the girls were texting their friends about seeing bigfoot....

Damn women drivers. They were probably putting there make up on or talking on the cell phones

I wannabe a sniper too!!
Just like in the movies and on YouTube!
Ill just get camoed up and run around in traffic!!

oops..

I think you are all missing the point. This guy's sniper fu is so awesome, that he can hide in the middle of the road. Thats why he got run over, they DID NOT SEE HIM!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: guntard007</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think you are all missing the point. This guy's sniper fu is so awesome, that he can hide in the middle of the road. Thats why he got run over, they DID NOT SEE HIM!</div></div>

My sniper-fu does not compare. Suffering great dishonor, I must commit seppuku!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Force_Multiplier</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hold my beer and watch this shit!!!! </div></div>

You KNOW it happened

the dude has SKILLZ....

we was upright and walking along. that is a ROCKING suit to be able to not be seen while upright and waling along the side of the road.

is there any claim on the suit?

i can always use an extra.

let's see moneymaker and bobo do a finding bigfoot re-enactment of that!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: guntard007</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think you are all missing the point. This guy's sniper fu is so awesome, that he can hide in the middle of the road. Thats why he got run over, they DID NOT SEE HIM! </div></div>

That's awesome!!

I'd probably intentionally run over one if I saw it in front of my truck! Snag all of his jerky and run like hell!

Maybe some kin to Randy Travis but then again he did have clothing on (sort of)

This only proves that Bigfoot is a smart creature or else he would of been killed a long time ago by teen girls driving down the road...well at least smarter than the guy in the ghillie suit.

What a way to die...Run over twice in Flathead County
shocked.gif

Has anyone heard from GasLight lately?

Jus sayin...

First thing I thought is that it was EZNuts. The guy doesnt need a Sasquatch guille suit, he would just need to run around naked. That alone would prompt a minimum of 2 cars to hit him.

If he landed with his legs up, it had to be a Texas style armadillo ghillie suit.

Darwin was smiling down on the world today

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bunnypunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">First thing I thought is that it was EZNuts. The guy doesnt need a Sasquatch guille suit, he would just need to run around naked. That alone would prompt a minimum of 2 cars to hit him. </div></div>

+1

That dude could hit comic-con bare ass and say he's dressed as a Wookiee.