• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

KMW Sentinel Barreled Action *SPF*

clo

Private
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2006
Sacramento, CA
I hate to do this but some medical bills dictate.

Chambered in .308 Win
sold pending funds

I have maybe 100 rounds down the tube, all factory Federal Gold loads only down the barrel.

KMW Sentinel.

Rem M700 style footprint.

Integral .250" recoil lug.

23% longer barrel tenon thread increases engagement and rigidity.

Heavy duty, side mounted bolt release.

Heavy duty Mini-16 Extractor.

Bolt handle base is machined integral to the bolt body so there are no welds or brazing to break.

KMW Gen II Handle.

Krieger 1-11 twist 20" with a Smith Vortex

Metal finished in Matte Black CeraKote and bolt body, Firing Pin and Cocking Piece are IonBond. Bolt cycles like butter.

Had a MIRS rail on it, so no rail. Comes with Timney 510.

SOL

Last edited:
Reactions: OutlawTen5
In an attempt to assist you due to your medical bills ....

You are incorrect with some of the specs you listed. I am assuming you are not the original buyer.

The barrel is 21 inch rather than 20" as you posted.
That is not a Smith Vortex on the muzzle. It is an AAC 51T
The action is a Defiance built Rebel type built to my specs for one specific multi-rifle project.
The recoil lug is not integral. It is a double pinned 0.250" hardened lug.

Not sure why you parted the rifle out but if you still had it in one piece, I could get you $1K more than it was sold for new. That was a one time run of rifles for an out of country entity that will not be repeating. I am not building that pattern rifle again and had a couple of people willing to pay premium if one came back up to the surface.

./

Reactions: John1890
Thanks Terry for the update with the info. Never wanted to get rid of this rifle. Got struck with cancer last year and now the bills are adding up. I wished I still had it in one piece or else I'd take you up on that offer.

• Sad
Reactions: Model6520