• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Night Vision Knights Armament KAC UNS Knight VISION

macmann

Minuteman
Jan 9, 2011
Houston, tx
Has anyone used the UNS system from Knights. I think Oasys makes it for them. I have never seen a compact system like this before. It's also very tough and ruggedly build compared to some of the other plastic feeling ones. I never see one for sale either. They claim it's good for ranges up to 400 yards.

I had an SR only sold it to buy the UNS LR/LP. Wish I had the coin to keep both. I miss the SR. They are both built like tanks. I handled and used some other brands but the plastic housings worried me so I went with KAC. Very heavy compared to others but that's ok with me. I know they will stand up to hard use!!

Has anyone used the UNS system from Knights. I think Oasys makes it for them. I have never seen a compact system like this before. It's also very tough and ruggedly build compared to some of the other plastic feeling ones. I never see one for sale either. They claim it's good for ranges up to 400 yards.

I have an UNS SR and it is the smallest clip on available on the market. They are good image quality wise up to 4 power with 3.5 being the sweet spot. they can be stretched to 6 power but the image quality is dropping off by that point. Not as sharp as a PVS 24 but close. As for being capable to 400 yards? on a half moon or better night I would say that is an accurate statement. The UNS SR is built like a tank and as with anything Knights Armament, they are expensive. The big huge draw of this unit is its very light weight.

I want an SR but with the low-end mag limit I'd have a hard time paying asking prices. Realistically I'd probably only want to pay 3 or 4 grand for the utility of it, and that's completely unrealistic. It's cool, just not cool enough for me to want to pay to play. I'd be interested in playing with the A2. PVS-22 mag range in an SR sized(ish) package according to KevinB.

Does anyone know why the KAC stuff is so hard to find or buy? It's usually not available through mainstream dealers.