• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Knot tying animation

Thanks for sharing. Very helpful. Its super easy to forget these knots if you don't use them all the time. I constantly mix and match them then have to look up the correct procedure.

I use Knots 3D for the iPhone. Very nice having this info at your finger tips.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There is a cool iPhone app for Grogg's Knots as well. If you haven't checked out ITS Tactical, they have a cool "Knot of the Week" series as well that shows unique knots and some practical uses of each.

I’m also a 3D Knots app fan. Been using it for years. Sit on commercial flights overseas with two 22” cords practicing for hours.

The "Grog's Knots" app is the one and only app that I've purchased. Used it for a few years, but now that I got rid of the apple ipad, I don't have it anymore. Ironically, it was someone here on the 'Hide, years ago, that pointed me towards Grog.

Now if only they'd warned me away from anything made by apple, then my world would be complete! And no, I don't have a cellphone.

I used to know how to tie climbing knots without even looking.

Now you'd have to give me half an hour and a how to to probably tie a munter before I'd even attempt to hang or repel off anything.