• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KRG New Products 2020 official...

Polymer option now?

Hmmmmm.....is this new polymer tool-less buttpad height adjustment as good as the aluminum? Pics look a little rougher.

I’ve been holding out on a big “package” purchase of a Bravo chassis and a bunch of add-on goodies until the tool-less buttpad height mechanism was back in stock.

Now there’s a polymer option...should I grab it and hope it’s about as nice as the aluminum one? Or keep holding out until the original/aluminum one is back in stock? Any word on that, KRG?

Might as well ask it here rather than starting a new thread. Have you ever heard of someone mounting one of your adjustable pud pad's on another manufacture's stock? Specifically a Grayboe Ridgeback? https://kineticresearchgroup.com/product/tool-less-pad/

If not, would you be able to give me the center to center dimensions of the mounting holes so I can see if it would work? I'm thinking the bravo version could work. Thanks!

Polymer option now?

Hmmmmm.....is this new polymer tool-less buttpad height adjustment as good as the aluminum? Pics look a little rougher.

I’ve been holding out on a big “package” purchase of a Bravo chassis and a bunch of add-on goodies until the tool-less buttpad height mechanism was back in stock.

Now there’s a polymer option...should I grab it and hope it’s about as nice as the aluminum one? Or keep holding out until the original/aluminum one is back in stock? Any word on that, KRG?

I just ordered another Bravo for a B14R I have incoming and had good timing as I saw the poly tool-less butt pad adjuster was in stock so I ordered two of those. I'll let you know how they are. I don't have the aluminum one to compare though.

Glad to see that these new products are coming out In spite of all the craziness...I have a 10/22 barreled action in my safe anxiously waiting for the 10/22 bravo to hit the website.

For those that run the gen6w3 how heavy are your rifles im debating on if i should get the weight kit or not to balance out the rifle

Thanks for that update. It's hitting everyone hard, glad you all are safe. Utmost priority.

I'm looking forward to that quiver.

Thought I'd drag up this old post. Is there any news on when the new competition chassis might be out

Thought I'd drag up this old post. Is there any news on when the new competition chassis might be out
Probably soon because I just got a gen 6 folder w/enclosed forend instead of the new one

• Haha
Reactions: Ubaderb
Is it going to be like what Nick Gadarzi was running at the NRL finale?

I'd love to see more weight options for my W3 forend. Balance is pretty good right now, but I'd like just a tad more weight toward the front.

Is it going to be like what Nick Gadarzi was running at the NRL finale?

I'd love to see more weight options for my W3 forend. Balance is pretty good right now, but I'd like just a tad more weight toward the front.

I think that's just a whisky 3 with an enclosed forend. It's a bit hard to tell on my phone screen.

The one listed on their website isn't the one I'm referencing. It's the old competition chassis that I personally think has way to many flaws.
I'll try and dig up a picture of the new prototype. I know of 2 out in the wild

Screenshot_20211003-212005_Facebook.jpg

Yeah, this is the one Nick Gadarzi was using. Lots of M-Lok slots, more barricade stop to keep the bag off the magazine, etc. Looks to have a lot more weight up front.

I wouldn't mind having the balance point of my w3 competition rifle to be just one more inch forward. I like to be just ever so slightly front heavy. There are a lot of weight options for the rear, but I need more on the front. This looks perfect.

I think that's just a whisky 3 with an enclosed forend. It's a bit hard to tell on my phone screen.

The one listed on their website isn't the one I'm referencing. It's the old competition chassis that I personally think has way to many flaws.
I'll try and dig up a picture of the new prototype. I know of 2 out in the wild

I think there are more than 2. Nick's is the 3rd I've seen.

Yeah, this is the one Nick Gadarzi was using. Lots of M-Lok slots, more barricade stop to keep the bag off the magazine, etc. Looks to have a lot more weight up front.

I wouldn't mind having the balance point of my w3 competition rifle to be just one more inch forward. I like to be just ever so slightly front heavy. There are a lot of weight options for the rear, but I need more on the front. This looks perfect.
Ive added steel weight inside the enclosed forend but I'd like to add more. The new competition pre production looks like everything I want. I need another chassis just waiting to see whether this is going to be released any time soon

Is this gonna be a next year item or is it further out? I would love something like this for my bravos. The short length forend is what kills me from using it in competition.
That one isn't an attachment is a new chassis. You can buy an enclosed forend for your Bravo that is longer than the short original one

Looks like an adjustable bag rider on the rear of the stock, beefy barricade knurling in front of the mag well and I'm going to guess ARCA rail on the enclosed forend.

If it's not a 2-3 lb version of their wisky3 then it's just a continuance of the same 'ole stuff everyone is doing.

Reactions: Mrindecisive
Looks like Nick Gadarzi was running something like this too.

I'm hoping it's mostly a new forend in aluminum but I won't get my hopes up. Forend looks longer, possibly M-Lock weight slots along the whole forend, enclosed mag well for riding into a bag, integrated Arca rail, night vision rail similar to the JV Pro XLR chassis, and adjustable bag rider.

While KRG makes some of what I would call the best field chassis for precision rifles, they haven't quite catered to the competition crowd in the past. I'm so pumped for this.

Be curious the see the price point they come in at.
I just sold a rifle and have some cash on hand, but I have a sneaking suspicion it's going to hover around $2k. I'm really hoping it's not more than that.

Looks like Nick Gadarzi was running something like this too.

I'm hoping it's mostly a new forend in aluminum but I won't get my hopes up. Forend looks longer, possibly M-Lock weight slots along the whole forend, enclosed mag well for riding into a bag, integrated Arca rail, night vision rail similar to the JV Pro XLR chassis, and adjustable bag rider.

While KRG makes some of what I would call the best field chassis for precision rifles, they haven't quite catered to the competition crowd in the past. I'm so pumped for this.
From what KRG told me on social media, it will not be a forend but a standalone chassis. Kind of disappointing since I just picked up a Whiskey-3 thinking this would be a forend as well.

From what KRG told me on social media, it will not be a forend but a standalone chassis. Kind of disappointing since I just picked up a Whiskey-3 thinking this would be a forend as well.
That's disappointing, but not surprising. I'll be happy if it's under $2k in that case. Less so if it's more.

i played with one a while back. BIG improvement from KRG. Its actually a really sweet ass chassis. It feels completely different than the W3 i use to have. Bravo, @ krg.

I wonder how it will stack up against the ACC from MDT .

Time and market will tell. I think KRG should do well selling these. To me, this chassis feels like a chassis I'd take to war or also shoot a match with. It still has that "battle rifle" feel, if you will. I haven't had my hands on it much but the first impressions were great.

Reactions: swhiteh3
8955C8CE-273A-4C2C-AA20-F29709AE7CB6.jpeg
I’ve been lucky enough to run this C-4 chassis for most of this year. It’s absolutely outstanding. I love my W-3s, but this is a huge step up for a pure competition chassis. It’s balanced and weighted beautifully, has a ton of modularity to it, continues to use lots of the KRG accessories we already love, and has that wonderful KRG feel. I didn’t think I’d want the adjustable bag rider, but I find myself using it a ton. I won’t discuss other features yet… until they are announced, but there is a lot to love about this chassis!!!

I called them the other day to ask some basic questions (getting ready to order a pelican case for flying to competitions in the future, needed some measurement info). They said no folders. Their current comp chassis doesn't fold either, so no surprise there.