• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KRG Whiskey 3 Chassis-Let's See Them

nah, FDE lol. great combo. get the AI cheek piece kit from KRG. worth the money

Had a spare 5min over lunch so threw something together for the cheekrest. Im no machinst, but it came up nice enough.

i17w.jpg

co0t.jpg

I might hit it with a bit of black paint to make it match - not that you see it at all when mounted.

Nice work! Hopefully you checked the bolt throw to make sure the bolt could come back all the way. That's the reason we had to do the linkage. Basically the front screw hole in the Victor Co piece is in the exact spot that the riser post needs to go. The simple solution is to make a riser post that threads straight into the Victor Co piece but then you lose lateral adjustment. Anyways that turned out pretty well. If you need hole spacing dimensions in the future just let me know.
Justin

I don't have a barreled action for the chassis at this point - so I don't even know if it works haha. I figured I could just add another pair of post holes to shuffle the cheekpiece back if need be. Worst case scenario, it doesn't work and I have to buy one of yours haha, at least i only invested a few minutes. Would you consider selling a set of linkages on their own for guys like me that already have a cheekpiece?

Hennig, we do have one or two extra sets that we could sell separately if you need it but I think you'll be fine.

Arugha that looks pretty well tricked out to me!

Finally have the rifle to go in my chassis - the poor ol W3 has been sitting around for 7 months now waiting! Another 6-8 weeks of import nonsense, and Ill have her all put together finally.

m61a.jpg

Finally have the rifle to go in my chassis - the poor ol W3 has been sitting around for 7 months now waiting! Another 6-8 weeks of import nonsense, and Ill have her all put together finally.

m61a.jpg

That looks like a real sweet rig in the making! What chambering?

Hi.
What kind of Specialty Mounts is in front, before S&B?
Badger Ordnance EFR, Embedded Front Rail or IMUNS, Integrated Mount Universal Night Sight?

hey kristian, it's a badger IMUNS mount (top half). If you run it on the KRG spigot, you'll need the adapters or just purchase a complete mount that KRG has on their product page. I've only run NV gear on it once, but I'll answer what I can. Sorry it took awhile to respond, I've been gone for work and on a 1 month hiatus.

Anyone got a pic of one of these with a pencil barrel in it. I figure it will look stupid but I am having a hard time locating a donor rifle in Tikka T3 Lite that is used enough since it will be rebuilt. If I get a new one I want to use the barrel up before I have it redone. And, I cannot find any used Scouts, Varmints, or Tacticals around here.

Just get a new tactical or supervarmint. Problem solved :)

Just got my W3 Gen 4 chassis in. Took my Bighorn action out of an AICS 1.5 and dropped it in the W3G4 and here it is along with side by side shots of my W3G3 with a Rem 700 AAC-SD in it.

2n1hv90.jpg

2j0zcdx.jpg

9tnx28.jpg

2mdjau0.jpg

21edf68.jpg

Last edited:
Recently received mine thanks to Delta Tactical in Aus!

Really impressed! It is a solid, quality unit.

Rifle is a Tikka T3 Varmint (Blued) in .300 WSM. Have the SXT Bolt Shroud, Knob and Muzzle Brake. Scope is a Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x56 NP-R1 (with ZeroStop).

10448547755_47571f675f_z.jpg

10448526796_1faacea0e4_z.jpg

10448526456_090f6265bf_z.jpg

I can't wait to get it out in to the field! Haven't blooded this rifle which makes me feel a bit silly, but stayed tuned...

Cheers,
Zubtec

I've just received my also thanks to the guys at Delta.
I actually bought it just for the buttstock, it's going on my Trg22.
All I need now is some Trg green grips!!!

Brian

What if any W3C recoil lug area fitting is required for a Rem 700 receiver with an M24 contour barrel with either the Rem factory lug or a heavy lug that is thicker and wider? Thanks for the help.

Normally no recoil lug fitting is needed unless you're running a really thick and wide lug. The Whiskey-3 will take a pretty large oversize lug but there's a lot of them out there and they're all different dimensions. The Badger Lug was one of the large ones so we made sure it would fit. Thank you,
Justin

Last edited:
Hi Jim,
We're working on those buggers but they are buggers indeed. We have a wait list going, do we have you on it? That doesn't answer your question but I just don't know when they'll be ready.

P03, package inbound...

Justin

Updated pics with socom762rc

Thanks again to Glenn at Bager Ordnance and Justin at KRG

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 79
mounted the F1 today

Attachments

• 379DC1BE-C4EF-4934-A05D-283832227B55-14245-0000064C651B2278_zpsf0a30815.jpg
    379DC1BE-C4EF-4934-A05D-283832227B55-14245-0000064C651B2278_zpsf0a30815.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
a little but need to get some serious time behind it, ordering up some ammo shortly

My "Hammer of Thor" rifle concept chambered in
my wildcat the 375 MJOLNIR
additional bbl chambered in 338 WOLVERINE "The Alaskan Beast"
(and coming soon the 300 Timberwolf and 416 Grizzly
all 4 wildcats are based on the 500 Jeffery case)

KRG Whiskey 3
Sako M995 (TRGS)
33" 10 twist fluted Benchmark bbl Sendero contour
Muscle Brake ( Benchmark version)
Sightron SIII 6-24x50mm LRMOA2
custom 40 moa base with 8x40 screws
Nightforce med. Ultra Light rings

left to right...
300 Timberwolf
338 Wolverine
375 Mjolnir
416 Grizzly

last two pics . same rifle but with
30" 10 twist fluted Benchmark bbl Rem. Varmint contour
muzzle brake machined into the extra 1" of bbl (31" oal"
my brass fireforming and load developement bbl

338 Wolverine also set up similarly with extra 30" bbl (Bartlein 9.3 twist)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 149
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 143
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 151
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg